What's on your Monday Menu?

Teenie
on 12/28/20 12:24 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Honor roll 1st semester that is great. Proud Poppa!!!!

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 12/28/20 7:05 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Congrats on the good semester!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Julia S.
on 12/28/20 8:47 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- No I like my creature comforts too much.

I don't know why I even tried but I had some fries and a filet of fish for dinner last night. It was not good. I didn't eat the whole thing but enough that I wasn't sure I could keep it down. Lesson learned, I'm not sure why but I have been craving it for a long time, so now I know just don't go there.

I had heard that WW1984 wasn't that good. I was going to watch it, I probably will this week. I got sucked into Game of Thrones so I have much watching ahead of me.

I went to the barn early so I could let my horse run around in the outdoor arena, I was hoping it would improve his agitation and naughtiness. He was not being nice, his play is not what I consider play but I'm not a horse, so hopefully he'll get over it.

Seahawks won their division so are off to the playoffs after they hopefully beat the 49ers. The Ducks play in the Fiesta Bowl so I have something to watch on Saturday.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

mschwab
on 12/28/20 10:02 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Go Ducks and go Hawks!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Teenie
on 12/28/20 12:28 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I started GOT the day the last episode ran. It took me about 9 months but well worth it. I am not even really a movie or tv person unless it is train wreak reality but I loved GOT. Enjoy.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

ks76
on 12/28/20 9:35 am, edited 12/28/20 1:45 am
RNY on 11/29/17

QOTD: My husband talks ALLLL the time about moving and homesteading. He grew up in Upstate NY working on a farm, and in the middle of nowhere, me on the otherhand grew up in the Navy and always lived in big cities. I'm all for moving out in the middle of nowhere but not so sure about the homesteading. Our youngest is in college now so we are looking long term to buy property, build a shop/garage add septic and water and electricity to the property then live in our camper while we build.

I just paid for my plastic surgery so once that's completely paid off we're going to look into it a little more.

I always tell him it needs to be close enough for me to go to work, and I have to have a toilet lol! I will NOT use an outhouse.

I love to camp and we have always camped in a tent..until this year. We went camping the weekend my son graduated high school and ended up staying in a friends camper that was at the same campground and my son and his friend stayed in our tent I was convinced I NEEDED a camper..we went from our little tent to a 36ft camper. HAH!

My meals are not planned today..overslept grabbed a shake and a bar on the way out, and my friend just dropped me some veggie soup off for lunch. My kids are still in town..so not doing a ton of planning meals while they're hear. Other than eating out at the Melting Pot for my daughters college graduation celebration this week.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Is there a Plastic Surgery forum? I tried to find one but the ones I could find the posts were all from 2015 or so.

Highest Weight: 315, Day Of Surgery: 291.5 CW 184

stacyrg
on 12/28/20 10:33 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Happy Monday. My 3 day weekend was too short. We're having our first rain storm of the season and I've spent my morning between working and drying my dog who suddenly has an amazing need to pee every 10 minutes. Just hoping to make it through to thursday. My assistant told me that they think her year old granddaughter has Covid. Her ex husband and son were fighting it almost 2 weeks ago. She sent me pictures of her family (minus the two who are sick) at christmas. Now they ALL need to go get tested. I guess that's why they said no multi household gatherings.

QOTD: Absolutely not. Little House on the Prairie life is not for me.

My plan:

B: Fairlife latte in between standing in the rain with the dog

L: "south of the border" salad. It has tri tip, roasted corn, cotija cheese, avocado, tomato, etc. It's yummy and filling and I bypass the corn.

D: Leftover New York strip roast

E: Good question. I'm signed up for outdoor spin but am guessing it may be rained out.

SuMari
on 12/28/20 10:55 am

Simple, easy peasy. Broth and Protein Shakes

I would love to live in simpler times, but with that come things that are taken away from women's rights... so it's a catch 22 for me. If I had the same liberties just during a time without handheld electronics I guess and there wasn't so much drama at the drop of a hat.

Queen JB
on 12/28/20 1:13 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Yes I agree! Like, doing laundry on a washboard would never be "fun" but it might be a doable activity if that's not your only lot in life, and if you could have some help from your DH sometimes!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 486 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 446 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?