What's on your Friday (First Day of 2021!) Menu?

Melody P.
on 1/1/21 7:29 am, edited 12/31/20 11:30 pm - Amarillo, TX

OMGOOODNESSS! So so cute they are! That brought a huge smile to my heart this morning!

Emiepie
on 1/1/21 1:31 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Three cuties!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 1/1/21 6:20 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

adorable!!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 1/2/21 7:27 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

They are SO ADORABLE!!!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

MadisonRose
on 1/1/21 7:40 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Happy New Year all! Had a nice quiet evening at home last night with a half glass of wine instead of a full glass! Trying to cut calories however I can! Accountability was good yesterday and thankfully I'm down another pound of regain this morning so I'll take it! Lol. Every New Year's Day mom has lunch/dinner at her house so I will be going over there. My brother and his girlfriend has other plans so they won't be there. I'd stay home myself, but I feel bad because moms cooking this elaborate meal and she's expecting me. I will try to stay on plan as much as I can!

QOTD: This year the number one thing on my bucket list is to finally meet my weight loss goal! Should have already met it, but I've slipped off the rails a few times. So I hope this year I'm more determined and motivated to stay on track so I can meet my goal and then some! I just want to be the healthiest I can be! I'd also love to improve my self esteem/confidence.....it's a lot better than it was, but I still have a ways to go. Thoughts of not being good enough and doubt still enter my mind more often than I would like. I just want to be more positive. I've started doing different meditations which have already helped a lot. Hoping to continue tackling this head on in 2021!

B: coffee w/Splenda x 2

B2: protein shake

L/D: Ham, black eyed peas, collard greens (moms also making corn bread, Mac & cheese and maybe a corn pie)....I will NOT be having any of that though!

S: L&F Greek yogurt & fruit

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Maddymoe2
on 1/1/21 8:29 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning, everyone!

QOTD- My goal for this year is to post on OH more consistantly. I would also like to get to my goal weight and have a tummy tuck, possibly breasts. I would also like to get baptized. I wonder if they could baptize me in my bathtub though. I don't like river or lake water with fish and other things in it.

Accountability- not so good yesterday. I made a turkey dinner for my husband and I. Also, homemade dinner rolls. Bread is like crack to me!! Anyway, on track today and have a plan.

Someone a while ago on the boards said to get back on track go cold turkey, like literally. So, that will be the food plan for today. I have been feeling lately like I have no restriction. I am 4 year 2 months out. I ate my 3 ounces of cold turkey for breakfast and wow, I felt restriction. I'm glad my pouch is still working.

Food for today-

3 oz cold turkey

more turkey

maybe tuna or eggs

I am getting rid of the dinner rolls. I am going to make a big pot turkey noodle soup and deliver to my seniors. I'll include some rolls.

I am feeling strong and motivated. This past year has been very hard for me mentally and emotionally. I feel like I have just been treading water and not really present if that makes any sense. Looking forward to great things this year.

Queen JB
on 1/1/21 12:20 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

It's remarkable how 3 ounces of chicken can make me feel like I ate an elephant but I could eat 100 sleeves of crackers in one sitting...

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Emiepie
on 1/1/21 8:46 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! It's Fri-yay... well in a weird sort of way. I am off work today but working tomorrow and possibly Sunday so..... I need to spend some time today meal prepping since I don't know if I'll have time on Sunday. Last night I went to bed at about 9, not very exciting. I think we migh****ch Soul at some point today and I should get the Christmas stuff away and put what little Valentine stuff I have up (mostly for the kitchen table and coffee bar).

Accountability: Some extra snacks... argh

QOTD: I honestly don't have anything specific. I would love to go back to Curtis Stone's restaurant in Hollywood and hit the beach! Aside from that, I want to continue to grow and learn, not just the actual new job tasks but learn how to maintain a decent work/life balance.

I haven't plugged my menu in to MFP yet but it'll be pretty standard. I do need to decide on some lunch/dinner options for the next few days. I might adjust things a bit from what I've been doing to help reign in that nighttime snacking. I'm getting my workout in as I type.

I hope everyone has a great day and start to the new year.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Queen JB
on 1/1/21 12:22 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Let me know if you liked Soul! It's on my list but I want to know whether it is sad or not. I am not in the mood for sad...

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Emiepie
on 1/1/21 3:18 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

We just finished it. It was pretty good, maybe a way to describe it would be an "Inside Out" with a sort of Wreck it Ralph" vibe....

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 76 replies · 771 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 376 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 501 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 185 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 276 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?