What's on your Friday (First Day of 2021!) Menu?

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 1/2/21 7:28 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I watched Soul yesterday with DS. It was cute - I liked it!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

White Dove
on 1/1/21 9:01 am - Warren, OH

I normally start my diet on New Year's Day but because it is Friday, I am going to put it off until Monday. I had ordered a Schwinn recumbent bike, but the factory is so far behind that they refunded my money and I am looking again. I really want equipment with that big 22" screen, but the biggest I can find on a recumbent has been 14". I want a recumbent because it is easier on my knees and hips.

I plan to keep it for many years, so want exactly what I want. It rained last night. I was just giving thanks for the rain and no fireworks, when it stopped raining and the booming started. It is raining again today. Nothing special planned.

Happy New Year everyone.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Lisa91941
on 1/1/21 9:23 am
RNY on 10/29/19

good morning! A very quiet evening yesterday and we went to bed at like 10. But I ended up watching TV and waiting for midnight to wish my son happy Birthday. All the fireworks and horns freaked out the four dogs, so I had an uncomfortable rest of the night and my hip is killing me this morning. So I am scratching the planned walk with one dog, and doing some stretching and yoga. But we are taking the bikes out this afternoon. I just need to stretch out this hip. Yesterday, even with bite of toffee (2), I stayed under my calorie range and got in all my fluids. Success! Amazing I got anything done yesterday since I started Bridgerton and am loving the period costumes and settings.

QoTD: Meet up with all the dear friends I have not been able to see in person and hug and chatter and touch them and blather. I miss so many things with different friends. Coffee dates with one set, wine dates with another. Food adventures with a third, watching the new baby change from week to week with a fourth. I'm a very social person and this has been very hard on me. One of my two best friends takes this quarantine beyond seriously, and I have not seen her since March 9th. We send pictures and text constantly, but she hasn't seen me in over 50 pounds of weight loss! We've been friends for 40 years. How weird is that.

Menu:

B:

L: 2-3 prime rib left overs, 1 oz cheese

D: turkey stuffed bell pepper with mozzarella and sundried tomatoes

S: bite of toffee. 4 oz wine

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active