What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Teenie
on 1/5/21 10:03 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I had sugar hangover 1/1/2021. I wish I would have drank I like that hang over better. I love that photo soooo cute. Wishing you the best to get back on track I know you will do it. Good Luck

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

stacyrg
on 1/5/21 11:12 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Happy Tuesday. This week is dragging, but I'm going with it. I have a bunch of tasks I need to get through today. I had calls this morning, hence the late post from me. Accountability was ok yesterday. I had a blood sugar low (caused by nothing as I hadn't eaten prior to it occurring so it wasn't RH) so a few hershey's kisses happened.

QOTD: Nope. We don't get a lot of snow in the metro Los Angeles Area.

My plan:

B: Fairlife latte

L: Chicken breast

D: Tri tip

S: not sure. Maybe a second latte

E: None. Tuesday is typically a rest day, but i finally went to the doctor for my hip who told me no exercise until it starts to feel better. We'll see if I can do that.

Emiepie
on 1/5/21 6:49 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I hate when the doc says that! To be honest, that is why I have not gone to the do****il it was way overdue on several occasions.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 1/5/21 12:13 pm - Amarillo, TX

I debating posting today. Just feeling down in the dumps. Feeling like I've fallen in to an abyss. Then the UPS delivered some unexpected packages! I wish I knew who but I thank you! It really helped me at a point in the day that I needed something...just a reminder that i'm not as alone as I feel sometimes. I know my brain lies but sometimes it's just overwhelmingly strong. My kitties love the toys! More importantly it came with a huge amount of the bubble protectors that Percy went down the line popping them! Also...can you say boxes? They love it all! I love you for really just making my year start off good. Knowing you're not alone is such a warm and fuzzy feeling. I don't know if it's from the same person but I love the shirt! You're all awesome and I'm thankful so much for this site.

qotd: I have! When I was around 12 I made a snowman that was around 6 foot tall. Mind you I was around that height at that age. Also built forts with the neighbors. So much fun. Now my joints hurt to much to play in the snow! Lol

b: vegan nutritional shake with frozen banana also coffee

l: chicken breast chunks, no sugar added BBQ sauce....slice of toast with almond oil spread

d: not sure yet....

s: popcorn, cashew quesso, 4 tortilla chips maybe coffee.

Melody P.
on 1/5/21 1:48 pm - Amarillo, TX

And then when I got home a bit ago I got more surprises in the mail!

guys...I don't even know what to say. I am humbled. Thank you!

Queen JB
on 1/5/21 2:46 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Dcgirl
on 1/5/21 3:02 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Awwww you deserve it, Melody! You seem like a very kind and giving person and no one deserves to struggle with chronic pain. I'm glad you're getting special treats! Cheers to your 2021 being infinitely better than your 2020!

Melody P.
on 1/6/21 6:03 am - Amarillo, TX

Thank you so so much!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 369 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 343 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 390 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 403 views