What's on your Monday Menu?

Emiepie
on 1/11/21 3:47 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Awesome that you found a class you like!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 1/11/21 6:04 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I laughed at your needing a bigger house to be away from the fridge; that is one of the reasons I started working in the basement -- it's further from the fridge.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Lisa91941
on 1/11/21 7:59 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! It's my first actual, official Monday off and it's going swimmingly so far! I've got three Cricut projects I want to finish today, an outdoor lunch date with my girlfriend, and I want to do a stretch class this afternoon. My left thigh is still screaming at me from yoga on Friday. I only walked this weekend as exercise to try and rest it, and it is better. But still kept waking me up last night. Also, I dropped a pan on my left foot yesterday and that is bruised and painful. Blech.

QoTD: Cottage cheese and fish. NEVER ate them before. Both are now staples in my diet. Today though, I am trying an experiment. Something is making my stomach very unhappy and I've narrowed it down to cottage cheese, or red wine. So today, no dairy, and counting in the calories for a small glass of wine. I'll see how my stomach is tomorrow. If it's not good, I'll go a few days without the wine, then add the cottage cheese back in. I am also going to order a food sensitivity test and see if that gives me any clue.

Menu:

B: beef jerky and Sonoma crackers (lactose free)

L: insides of part of a club sandwich, hold the cheese

D: Bulgogi and "fried" cauliflower rice, 4 oz red wine

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

stacyrg
on 1/11/21 1:31 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

Good afternoon. Late post for me, but I've been working non-stop, except for a 10 minute walk with Logan. If based on today, this week is going to be looooooonnnnngggggg. The weekend was ok. We had a service come in a haul away stuff that has piled up in the garage and the backyard. It looks so nice and clean, although my brother called me a hoarder when he saw all the paper goods I have. I'll admit I have a lot of paper towels, but before Logan was fully potty trained, I would go through almost a roll a day. Given the pandemic shortage (or perceived shortage) I bought then when I saw them. I took the week off from exercise and I don't believe it really helped. I book my classes so far in advance, and I forgot to cancel tonight's class until it was too late, so I guess I'll see if I can make it through a spin class.

QOTD: really nothing. I didn't have food aversions before surgery. Now if you asked the opposite question, there'd be a lot on that list. I'll save them for another QOTD.

My plan:

B: fairlife latte

L: chicken thigh meat

D: New York strip steak; 1/4 c sweet potato baked

S: something before spin

E: a half-assed parking lot spin class.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 420 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?