What's on your Monday Menu?

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 1/11/21 6:25 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Last week and the weekend were pretty good food wise. My weight is back to where it was in early December before I went home and ate with abandon. So I still have 6-8 pounds to lose which will take a couple of months but I can do that.

My time with Mike over the end of the week/weekend was absolutely wonderful. I am going back to my place today for a while to keep us in this mode. Other than that the only plan for the day is trying to get a Covid vaccine appointment. Not easy. They usually fill up in the first couple of minutes

QOTD: I used to tolerate fish other than perhaps lobster. I hated salmon. Now I like almost any type of fish and would choose it over beef almost 100% of the time. It fills me up and I love it!

TSS: 4 years, 9 months

B: Coffee!!! Scrambled eggs and cottage cheese

L: tuna salad and cottage cheese

D: healthy choice meal

S: air popped popcorn, WW muffin with blueberries

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Teenie
on 1/11/21 7:28 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Nice to hear things have settle down, your back on track, and things with Mike are going well. You got those last few pesky pounds Liz. Your a Champion with all the tools in your pocket.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 1/11/21 7:50 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Thank you!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

White Dove
on 1/11/21 3:58 pm - Warren, OH

I wondered if you still get a vaccine after you had COVID. There are none available yet in Ohio, but I heard some were shipped to Akron today. They are saying that people 65 and over may get them at Walgreens or CVS in as soon as two weeks.

Glad things are going great with Mike.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Partlypollyanna
on 1/11/21 5:59 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I was reading about that, they do say yes, you should get it but I think there's some timing like not getting it until X time after you've recovered. I keep meaning to see read more about it but then I forget.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Christina135
on 1/11/21 6:47 am

Good morning, happy Monday!

QOTD - Pre op I ate everything, didn't discriminate. Now, I am pretty damn picky. I would say I am going to answer opposite. Pre op I ate lots of meats and cheeses and dairy, etc. Now, I don't. It's weird. Sometimes as I am cooking/eating specific things I'm like WHO AM I? But it feels pretty good! There are days I miss things like blue cheese....but I don't ever miss it enough to eat it!

Breakfast - fasting so hot black coffee and water

Lunch - Toast with hummus, vegan cheese and tofurkey ham. Outstanding porkless pig rinds on side (nacho cheese)

Snack - apple with peanut butter, pepitas with dried fruit

Snack - fruit smoothie

Dinner - Probably potato something or pasta something, with veggie something. I've become very generic at dinner times, lol.

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Teenie
on 1/11/21 7:31 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Blue Cheese has been my diet breaker for years. If I cheated on Diets pre surgery it was always blue cheese. I try to use it sparingly now but the taste for some reason always calls me back.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Teenie
on 1/11/21 6:59 am, edited 1/10/21 11:33 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Supershopper and Menuers,

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. My only complaint is the loss of the Steelers. It was really the only thing I had to look forward to on the weekends but that is no longer on the table. However on the bright side Hockey starts Wednesday and I got that.

I started a new fitness class on Saturday morning that my body is still recovering from but I liked it. It was 45 minutes at 10 stations basically a hit class that worked arms, legs and core. I'll be back next Saturday. Everyone wore mask and they were definitely 6 feet apart . I felt comfortable and that is more than I can say how I feel about Planet Fitness lately. Just a bunch of muscle heads running around without masks. I stopped by yesterday and suspended my membership for the next 6 months and I will re evaluate after I get my vaccine.

Oh here is a Meme for us;

QOTD: There were things that didn't sit well after surgery. I could not eat scrambled eggs. I could eat eggs hard boiled, over easy, or in a recipe, however it took 2 1/2 years for me to be able to start eating them scrambled again. I also can no longer eat any meat that has been heated in a microwave. I do all my reheat in the airfryer.

Accountability: I was great on exercise but a lot of grazing took place. I need a bigger house to keep me away from the refrigerator.

TSS: 3 years 1 Months and 0 days 133.2 (Lowest 129.4)

MS: Premier Apple cinnamon oats Protein shake and berries

L: , Chili, celery sticks, bluecheese dressing. snack selects.

D: Chicken thighs and vegetables.

Exercise: 3 mile run (done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium.

Everybody have a Great Week.

Brightest Blessing

Chrissy

ecm1109
on 1/11/21 7:09 am

So sorry about your beloved Steelers, but Cleveland really really needed that win! onto hockey!

Teenie
on 1/11/21 7:38 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I still see an empty trophy case for Cleveland when it is all said and done. Steelers lost because a lot of egos got in the way. But when all is said and done my life has not changed and I would be sitting right where I am win or loose. However if I could hit that Power Ball or Mega Millions then were talking.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 487 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 447 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 456 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 401 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 113 views
Forum Search Error & 404