What's on your Sunday Menu?

KalesD
on 1/17/21 6:16 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning!

Sundays were made for rest and self Care..

QOTD: what's your favourite way to take care of yourself?

today I plan on doing the very minimum, drinking my water, taking my vitamins and eating enough protein. I've already done some yoga and maybe a walk later. I love using Sunday's to recharge for the busy week ahead.

B: fairlife latte

S: egg whites & half a protein muffin

L: chicken breast with sautéed mushrooms and onions

s: Greek yogurt, PB and berries

D: same as lunch probably

S: we'll see if I'm awake long enough for a snack!

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

MadisonRose
on 1/17/21 7:17 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! My eating kinda got thrown off yesterday. Ended up going with my brother to my parents house and then spent the rest of the day getting a new phone and changing cell phone providers. Finally feel like I can relax today! Bought some ground turkey to cook this week, but have no idea what to make with it. Any ideas? I'm not even sure I have everything I need here to make something with it.....just kinda bought it on a whim. I have some salmon too just in case I don't have all the ingredients. I'll just throw it in the freezer.

Accountability was decent yesterday. My weight has been up and down lately. Up two pounds one day then down a pound the next....rinse and repeat. Ugh I really have no plan today. I need to come up with one though so I don't just mindlessly eat.

QOTD: Staying in my pj's all day doing absolutely nothing bu****ching Netflix, reading a book or listening to music while drinking a nice hot cup or pot of coffee....lately I've been drinking coffee morning noon and night. Lol. I'll probably be doing just that today.

B: coffee w/Splenda x who knows?

B2: Fit frappe & 2 eggs scrambled w/low fat cottage cheese

L: raw baby carrots w/2 tablespoons hummus & a laughing cow cheese wedge

D: maybe some leftover pork? Or a protein shake???

S: creme brulee L&F Greek yogurt, mango slices or some SF strawberry jello???

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

catwoman7
on 1/17/21 7:21 am
RNY on 06/03/15

OMG - is the creme brulee yogurt back in the stores again? I'd forgotten about it! I'll go load up on it today - I LOVE that stuff!!

MadisonRose
on 1/17/21 7:32 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Yes! It's back! I love it too....wish I woulda bought more!

KalesD
on 1/17/21 7:24 am
RNY on 09/30/20

I like to make meatballs..

there was one on this website for Jalapeño cheddar ones .. they were delicious! Often times I'll just add in whatever I have in the fridge and make it work meatball style. Never disappoints!

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

MadisonRose
on 1/17/21 7:34 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Yeah I was thinking about some meatballs. I'll look up some recipes to see what I can find. I'll probably just make do with the ingredients I have as well. Thanks!

catwoman7
on 1/17/21 7:30 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Weekenders!

light snow this morning and supposedly sidewalks are slippery (and I'm guessing the roads are as well), so we're stuck inside for awhile. Cripes. I'm really feeling trapped in here this morning. It's too cold to be outside, but at least we could go to the grocery store or something if the roads were OK (it's sad that a trip to the grocery store has again become the highlight of my week (as it was when this pandemic started), but, that's the way it is for the next couple of months. UGH)

QOTD: usually riding my bike or finding a quiet spot on one of the lakeshores (we have four lakes in town) - or kayaking out on one of the lakes - but I can't do any of that right now. Not many options here, and I feel like I need it this morning :-(

TSS: 5y7m

B: plain Greek yogurt with blueberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: two Costco chicken skewers - or else one with a small sweet potato or "power mix" salad with light dressing

AS: protein muffin (?). Maybe a L&F, too

D: well, we're supposed to get take out and take it to my MIL's, and if so, something safe (like (grilled) fish tacos or a turkey/avocado/bacon sandwich on whole grain bread (if that, I'll eat half a sandwich)), but if we're stuck at home, then maybe leftover chicken/broccoli curry or kidney bean stew

have a good day, all!

Lisa91941
on 1/17/21 7:51 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Yesterday was very relaxing. We took a drive through the Tondo National Park and the went to Top Golf. So much fun. Yoga in the morning, an hour of golf swinging in the afternoon. I ate a fried chicken breast as my lunch. It was so good! Had a real low key dinner to offset it.

Today it's Yahtzee all day long and a steak dinner tonight. Going to be very low cal all day so I don't feel too guilty about dinner. I'm sure it will end with a bite of their butter cake. Just one or two, but I'm not missing out!

QoTD: For me, a day of filtered sunshine, a good book and no chores is perfect for recharging.

menu:

B: trying JU.ST egg with bacon.

L: homemade chili

D: bites of steak, potatoes and butter cake

Peace Everyone!!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Melody P.
on 1/17/21 8:33 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning menu crew.

I got some good news this morning. They approved the prior authorization for my thoracic MRI so I'm taking that a great sign for the stimulator. Keeping my hopes up!

We are having my brother and his family over today. Mexican fiesta.

I'm having some issues with my left leg. It's been numb since last night. I think I won't be able to use my little peddler exerciser for my legs. I just feel so cruddy not exercising more. I let it get to me and fed it with food. I'm having a hard time with getting my emotions into check. Just so much going on. Yuck. I'm not giving up though...never.

I have an appointment for psychiatric clearance tomorrow. Wish me luck!

qotd: Sunday's are just another day for us usually. I do try to take it easy!

b: oatmeal and coffee

l: taco or burrito

d: prob a tostada

s: GF table crackers, popcorn and fruit

Mel

Erin T.
on 1/17/21 11:11 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Afternoon! Today is my 4 year anniversary of my VSG surgery. The last 4 years have had some serious bumps in the road but over all they have gone pretty damn well. My ultimate goal weight was 147lbs (chosen via a conglomeration of different weight calculators). This morning I weighed in at 136.1lbs. I blew past my goal around 8 months post op and then ended up way too thin. I slowly came up to my current weight around 2 years and I've bounced in the same 6-8lbs since. One year ago today I weighed in at 145lbs.

QOTD: I love a good easy read novel. I also shut myself in my bedroom and watch shows or play on my phone when I need a break from people. I also think that exercise is extremely important for my mental health.

My Food:

• Coffee w/ Cream x4
  • Egg, bacon, sweet potatoes, sour cream
  • 'Chicken Stuff' - this is an old recipe of a friend's that I used to make. It's chicken, veggie cream cheese, vegetables, and cream of broccoli soup cooked into a casserole. I'm also currently baking sourdough bread, hence the extra cup of coffee that snuck in there. I've been up since 5:30 when I had to start that process.

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 495 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 352 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 435 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?