What's on your Thursday menu?

supershopper
on 1/21/21 4:30 am, edited 1/21/21 4:33 am

hi all- quickly typing before someone else starts it.

Accountability: under calories yesterday. no formal exercise. scale slightly down but about .5 pounds from new lowest.

QOTD: what are you struggling with? Mine is night eating/ generally I do well during day but night is a bit harder for me.

Food plan today:

B same as yesterday/ plant meatball/ egg whites and a protein ball

coffee

b2: unsure

l: last of the stir fry. it was sooo good

d: maybe shrimp but I need to thaw it out

s: 1/2 apple/pbfit/whipped cream

lots of water!

Exercise: tai chi today and not sure if there will be anything else.

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Melody P.
on 1/21/21 4:40 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning everyone.

I got my eye injection yesterday and it currently feels like someone took my eye out for a roll on the beach then put it back without a rinse. I get the other one done later this morning. Fun fun.

Not to much planned today. We're going to go to natural grocers to get a few things and they are having a few things for free this week. I need some faux cheese and will take a look at yogurt alternatives again. They are just so full of sugar!

Will be able to see my MRI results on the 3rd.

qotd: just caring at all. I'm in a kind of hole of not caring about my health

b: ju.st egg, gf toast with plant based butter and coffee

l: chicken of some type

d: country style pork rib(2 ozs) and sugar free BBQ sauce and Brussels sprouts

s: popcorn and ???

Mel

Sheila_H
on 1/21/21 7:17 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

LOL. That meme is me.
sorry about the eye.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: 151

PGW: 140-142

Melody P.
on 1/21/21 9:44 am - Amarillo, TX

So I just got a kick in the ass when I looked in the mirror.

this is one reason to take care of myself...I would lose my sight if I don't. Life can be crap but it'd be crappier if I couldn't see.

Mel

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 1/21/21 5:10 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

It is finally sunny and WARM here in Florida. Today will be day 2 in a bathing suit. It hadn't been warm enough since early December to be at the beach. I am at Mike's so we will go to his beach club this afternoon as we did yesterday. I feel like I am at a resort on vacation there.

QOTD: I struggle from 4 pm until bedtime. If I plan a snack at 4 I usually can hold off until dinner, but after dinner digests I get the urge to snack constantly. So I try to plan a snack then too but it doesn't always work.

TSS: 4 years, 10 months

B: Coffee!!! Scrambled eggs and cottage cheese

L: tuna salad and cottage cheese

D: fish and veggies (out to dinner

S: air popped popcorn and/or nut thins and cottage cheese

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

White Dove
on 1/21/21 7:06 am - Warren, OH
On January 21, 2021 at 1:10 PM Pacific Time, Liz WantsHealthForAll wrote:

It is finally sunny and WARM here in Florida. Today will be day 2 in a bathing suit. It hadn't been warm enough since early December to be at the beach. I am at Mike's so we will go to his beach club this afternoon as we did yesterday. I feel like I am at a resort on vacation there.

QOTD: I struggle from 4 pm until bedtime. If I plan a snack at 4 I usually can hold off until dinner, but after dinner digests I get the urge to snack constantly. So I try to plan a snack then too but it doesn't always work.

TSS: 4 years, 10 months

B: Coffee!!! Scrambled eggs and cottage cheese

L: tuna salad and cottage cheese

D: fish and veggies (out to dinner

S: air popped popcorn and/or nut thins and cottage cheese

That sounds so wonderful. It will still be a long time before it will be warm enough here for a bathing suit. Enjoy the resort feeling.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

catwoman7
on 1/21/21 5:19 am, edited 1/20/21 9:20 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I have a couple of online appointments today, but that's it. I'll also do a Zoom fitness class (or two...). Things will start up full force next week. I've requested to audit three classes at the university - so far one has been approved - I suspect the others will, too, so things will get a lot busier (even though I'm auditing, there's the time). That's fine - it'll keep me occupied until late spring, when it's warm enough to get out again - and start meeting friends again for outdoor dining/coffee.

QOTD: oddly, evenings aren't that tough for me. It's late afternoons that are a huge problem. Yesterday I ate too much of my latest homemade "dessert hummus" on skinny rice cakes, so I ended up skipping dinner since I was already 100 kcal above my range. My dietitian suggested eating dinner when I start wanting food around 4:00 pm - that does help but I don't always do it. I do keep "safe" snacks around like raw veggies, SF Jello, and SF popsicles, but I don't always go for those. I usually don't go for junk food, either, but my choices are usually too calorie-dense for a snack. UGH - constant challenge.

TSS: 5y7m

B: Greek yogurt with 1/2 diced mango, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: 1/2 C kidney bean stew, 1-2 Costco chicken skewers

AS: 1/2 protein muffin, L&F yogurt

D: piece of WW lemon/blueberry yogurt pie

have a great day, all. Yesterday was so inspiring - I'm feeling less anxious now that we have competent people in charge of things...

Greateight
on 1/21/21 5:27 am, edited 1/21/21 3:19 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

Marilyn went to Florida with her friends for a tennis break, so it is just the two of us holding down the fort in freezing Illinois. Before she left, we were able to get the Nordstrom Notes straightened out. It took almost two hours, but they allowed us to restore about 2/3 of the ones that expired, so she was able to get some things for her trip to Florida. Which was mostly sports bras.

She made a big bowl of chili before she left, so I am going to try and make that last until the weekend and then re-assess the cooking situation on Saturday. In general, I am trying to leave the house as little as possible, its too cold.

QOTD: Grazing

Breakfast: Turkey meatballs and cottage cheese

Snack: protein bar

Lunch: chili

Dinner Chili

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 1/21/21 7:41 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Sorry you are cold, but Marilyn should have great weather.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Greateight
on 1/21/21 11:20 am
RNY on 08/29/18

She's going to be in Venice for a week and then they are going to IMG for an event. I'm here until after the Super Bowl.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 492 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 347 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 431 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 32 replies · 398 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 102 views
Recent Topics