What's on your Thursday menu?

Emiepie
on 1/21/21 6:21 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Happy Friday-Eve! Yesterday flew by and today is likely to do the same since I'm diving into a end of year project.

QOTD: night time snacking for sure!

TSS: 6 years, 5 months

B: SF latte, Pear, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: 1/2 Turkey sandwich on Chompie's bread, salad, and a honeycrisp apple

S: Protein puffs, boiled eggs and yogurt

D: Turkey burger, cauliflower with sauce, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: None

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1482 Protein: 128 Carbs:132 Fat: 53

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Lisa91941
on 1/21/21 6:34 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good Morning! Apparently I missed some amazing outfits and coats yesterday because I had to work, no****ch the inauguration. I'm going to be watching for those outfits in People magazine next week. I loved all the bright colors I did catch glimpses of. Clothing is always my favorite part of any big event, awards show, etc. Currently though, I'm sitting here in head to toe black and gray. I wonder what that says about me?

I had an extra glass of wine last night, and that pushed me over my 1000 calorie goal. Today I have my menu planned out, and shall remain wine free. I'll keep my hands full and busy with hot tea or fake coffee tonight.

QOTD: food boredom. It's just a reality for me that roasted turkey breast doesn't check all the boxes my brain wants it to, and I find that after a well planned, healthy lunch, I am looking for that crunch factor. I'm saving calories for quality crunching, but somehow right now, it doesn't do it for me like Doritos used to. Learning and evolving...

Menu:

B: 2 oz chicken loaf, 1/4 C cottage cheese

L: 3 oz lean deli turkey breast, 1 parmesan crostini (crunch factor!)

D: 3 oz roasted turkey breast, skin removed, 1-2 tbsp mashed potato, 3-5 green beans. 1 small dot of butter

S: 1/2 serving Catalina crunch protein cereal

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Sheila_H
on 1/21/21 8:34 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Lisa, have you tried the quest chips? They might satisfy your crunch cravings. I love the chili lime and nacho cheese ones. I can find them at Target.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Lisa91941
on 1/21/21 9:20 am
RNY on 10/29/19

I have Sheila! Had a bag this weekend. And you are right, they are a great substitute. So why do I feel guilty if I eat more than an every once in a while bag? They are on point with calories and protein grams. More head games I guess.

Sheila_H
on 1/21/21 2:55 pm - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

As many people say on this site, they operate on our stomach but not our head...it's a process.

I keep 4-5 bags of them handy and every time I want a chips (I'm not a dorito person) I eat a whole bag with no guilt. Because I know in the past I would have had a lot more chips without these portioned bags with a lot more carb and a lot less protein.

Christina135
on 1/21/21 6:56 am

Morning everyone!

QOTD - I think I'm struggling with changing my thoughts around food. I have learned to eat very differently, and things I deprived myself of for years as "bad", I now eat pretty regularly. I don't calorie count, and I eat quite a bit actually. It's hard for me to wrap my brain around it, and I feel guilty about it sometimes but I feel great, and it's working for me. I have maintained this weight for over a year now, with very little fluctuation and I'm hopeful it will be for a lifetime. I missed carbs. BADLY!

Breakfast - fasting, so hot black coffee and lots of water

Lunch - leftover kale/potato/tomato scramble on tacos with vegan cheese

Snack - apple with peanut butter

Snack - fruit smoothie

Dinner - not sure, but since I'm still a little sore, whatever hubs picks up!

have a great day y'all!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Teenie
on 1/21/21 7:05 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning SuperShopper and Menuers,

Well one more day after this then bedding down for a nice cold weekend. Highs will be in the 20's so I guess that will leave me with indoor exercise unless I decide to bundle up Saturday and do an afternoon run. I have a HIT class scheduled for Saturday morning so If I am feeling up for it I probably will try to get out because I am tired of being indoors.

DH will finish his trial tomorrow on his stimulator and I have to say I see a big improvement already even though the trial was not easy. They taped the leads on him and the itching and not being able to shower for 8 days was not pleasant so tomorrow and 9:45AM when it all comes off will be a glorious moment for him. Hopefully they will allow him to get back in the hot tub so we can use it this weekend.

QOTD: I struggle with night snacking also. I have just thrown my hands up and decided this is how it will be. I now try to keep healthy snacks around and make sure not to over do it on calories so that will not increase my weight to much. I only snack on candy and crap if it is out in the open so I try to hide it from my sight and only bring it out for guest.

Accountability, Snacked on Wasabi Almonds, prunes, and a piece of cheese.

TSS: 3 years 1 Months and 10 days 132.4 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with sugar free ID caramel Macchiato

MS: Premier Caramel Protein shake and berries

CB: Coffee with sugar free ID caramel Macchiato

L: , Grilled chicken salad and snack selects.

D: Leftover turkey meatballs and red lentil pasta

Exercise: 50 minute tread mill(done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium.

Everybody have a Great day.

Brightest Blessing

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

White Dove
on 1/21/21 7:13 am, edited 1/20/21 11:14 pm - Warren, OH

Strangely enough, I am struggling with lack of interest in food. I am back on Weigh****chers so no food is forbidden. I have lots of good things in the refrigerator and ready to just heat and eat. But nothing seems interesting and I just eat something because I have to.

I guess part of the whole boring thing of cold weather, staying inside, and very little sunshine. I am going to be so happy to see Spring this year.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Sheila_H
on 1/21/21 7:43 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

Starting on Tue around 9:00 am we lost power due to high winds and fear of fire. Fire did happen but thankfully not too close to us. On top of that we lost cable too, so by Wed I was watching all the ceremonies on my phone. But we survived and I am so happy we have a new WH occupant. At the moment I'm in line in my car to get another C test to make sure I didn't have it. My bariatric coordinator who was supposed to meet with me today rescheduled me for next week, to be one the safe side.

QOTD: oh dear, sweets have always been my downfall and continue to be. I've gained some lbs during the holidays and it's been solely due to sweets, not food. And I would say the witching hr is around 4:00 pm.

My meals yesterday

• B: protein coffee
  • L: riced cauliflower + eggs
  • S: Fage yogurt
  • D: I have so much soup still at home that I'm trying to go through them.
  • E: nope

Happy jr Fri-yay!

Emiepie
on 1/21/21 7:03 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Hoping all is well with your test results.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 427 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 381 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 237 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 409 views
Recent Topics