What's on your Sunday menu?

Melody P.
on 1/24/21 4:47 am - Amarillo, TX

I did this the other day! Thankfully I didn't get hurt.

I hope that all of y'all are having a good weekend. Mine is ok. My eye is a lot clearer today...still lots of stuff in my vision but at the same time a lot clearer.

Not feeling 100%. Not sick just depleted I guess. I want to take naps but can't get comfortable enough to do so.

qotd: if your car had a name what would it be?

i don't have a car but thought a silly question was in order!

b: just egg, gf toast, turkey sausage crumbles and coffee

l: anasazi beans and 1/2 oz of shredded vegan cheese

d: maybe some bbq chicken and a veggie

s: popcorn and fruit.

catwoman7
on 1/24/21 5:23 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

It snowed last night. Boo. I can't tell how much - maybe three or four inches? It's supposed to continue this morning, though. At least it'll be 30 degrees F - but still, not going out. I'm going to make a pot of chili - seems like the perfect day for it - plus that'll cover lunches this week.

accountability was better yesterday, but I'm feeling really bloated this morning. I had way too much sodium yesterday - including two cups of instant miso soup, so that is part of it. My couple of splurges this week have probably caught up with me as well. I really need to get more serious about this. I really don't have that much to lose, so this shouldn't be all that hard...

QOTD: oh heavens - I have no idea. I'll have to think about this and come back later to fill this in.

TSS: 5y7m

B: yesterday I had my protein shake for breakfast and my planned breakfast as an afternoon snack, so I may do that again. It helped my rein in my calories a bit. Coffee with half & half for sure, though (in fact, I'm now working on my second cup)

MS: If I'm hungry, I'll eat my breakfast then - but I wasn't hungry yesterday until lunch time

L: turkey chili if I get my butt in gear in time. Otherwise, a Costco chicken skewer and a small sweet potato

AS: Greek yogurt with mango, maybe a skinny bagel with light cream cheese

D: spicy peanut chicken

ex: some kind of cardio since I didn't do anything yesterday. A dance or walking video, since I'm kind of stuck in the house for the day....

have a great day, all!

Maddymoe2
on 1/24/21 6:44 am
RNY on 11/22/16

I am very sodium sensitive also.

MadisonRose
on 1/24/21 5:52 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! It's been a rough night. The lack of sleep is catching up to me. The meds I'm taking don't seem to be helping my sore throat at all! It hurts soooo bad! I swear this has to be the worst sore throat of my life. Got a little concerned last night as my temperature kept increasing and was on the borderline of being a high fever despite taking Tylenol around the clock. Fever finally broke this morning and I woke up drenched in sweat. I basically had nothing but liquids yesterday and I suspect today will be much of the same. I just can't imagine swallowing solid food right now. It's hard enough swallowing my pills! Ugh This is just miserable. I'm on the fence about going to the doctor. I really don't want to, but I don't know how much longer I can go on like this.

QOTD: Hmmm. I'm not real sure at the moment, but this reminds me of when I was a child. My mom always referred to her car as Betsy. She'd tell my brother and I to let's go give Betsy a wash or let's take Betsy out for a drive. Thought it was funny at the time. Never really understood why people named their cars. Lol. Perhaps I'd name mine Christine. I did enjoy that Stephen King movie. Haha

B: coffee w/Splenda x ? & hot tea w/ honey

B2: Fit frappe

L: protein shake

D: maybe scrambled eggs with cottage cheese if I can get it down. Or maybe another protein shake or leftover soup.

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Maddymoe2
on 1/24/21 6:46 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Madison,

I am sorry to hear that you are still sick. Sore throats are the worst.

cheryl
on 1/24/21 8:34 am - N. Charleston, SC
RNY on 03/15/16
cheryl
on 1/24/21 8:36 am - N. Charleston, SC
RNY on 03/15/16
cheryl
on 1/24/21 8:39 am - N. Charleston, SC
RNY on 03/15/16
Lisa91941
on 1/24/21 8:32 am
RNY on 10/29/19

good morning! It's supposed to be another cold (for us) wet day today. Not a lot planned. May have lunch or dinner with the grandkids. I'm set up with my morning coffee and about to dive into the NY Times for a while. Got my eyes checked yesterday and new glasses ordered. Check that off the adulting list. Even with great insurance, that wasn't fun.

QOTD: hmmmm, maybe Betty the Buick or Edna the Enclave?

Menu:

B: 2-3 oz chicken loaf, 1/4 C Cottage cheese

L: street taco, ranch style beans (this is the grand kid meal plan, so it may flop to dinner)

D: Also making a pot of chili this morning. Will have it for D or L depending on the kids. 1 small cornbread muffin. 1/2 tbsp butter, 1 tsp honey.

S: not sure. Hoping I don't need. If so, 10 Parm Crisps.

I'm off to log this into MFP and see if I can squeeze out points for a small glass of pre dinner wine!

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 537 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?