What's on your Monday menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 2/8/21 3:18 am
RNY on 02/14/18

This is how I feel about all these before and after things, lol. Perfect for a Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! JB, we will miss your memes and leadership but good for you for looking at what is causing stress and making changes!! And W2G on the loss! You continue to inspire!

qotd - what fictional character has had the most influence on you? For me, it's Pollyanna from the old children's books. I made a focused effort as a child to be more positive. Now it's part of my DNA.

I have a long day today, with evening one one ones with my Asia team so I'll sneak out for a walk around 4 in between sessions, that will be my exercise.

menu today

pb protein muffin

Deli Turkey and slice cheddar

chicken green chile

light and fit greek

plus all the coffee

have a great Monday all!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 2/8/21 4:28 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Hey Jen, so now we know where PartlyPollyanna came from!

I am so happy about the Brady/Tampa SuperBowl win. I am generally not a big sports fan, but this one was kind of close to home literally here in Florida and with Brady/Gronk. I did some SuperBowl eating, but it is mostly gone except for some football whoopie pies which I am going to pretend aren't there.

Today I think Mike and I are taking a field trip to Jupiter Beach (last week we went to Cocoa Beach). I like to explore new places and he has never done so here in Florida so we get to experience new places together.

QOTD: I don't really have a good answer to this. I do remember reading about Madame Curie and wanting to be a doctor afterwards (though her degree was actually in Physics), but I ended up scrapping that goal ultimately.

TSS: 4 years, 10 months

B: Coffee!!! Scrambled eggs and cottage cheese

L: lunch out - probably salad or fish

D: Chicken and veggies

S: nut thins and cottage cheese or almonds, NOT whoopie pies

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Christina135
on 2/8/21 5:37 am

Morning errybody!

QOTD - this is such a good question! I need more time on this, LOL!

Breakfast - fasting so hot black coffee and water

Lunch - soyrizo and papa scramble, toast with avocado butter

Snack - apple with peanut butter and some hemp seed/chia seeds sprinkled (need the extra nutrients)

Snack - fruit smoothie with kale, papaya blend, etc.

Dinner - Not sure but it's been vegan hot dogs with vegan cheese past two nights (because it's easy) so it won't be that! LOL

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Emiepie
on 2/8/21 5:46 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Thanks for starting us off. I had a pretty laid back weekend partly due to sinus issues from allergies. I mostly lazed on the couch Saturday and then errands yesterday.

QOTD: Hmmm, drawing a blank.

TSS: 6 years, 5 months

B: Sf latte, Jimmy Dean scramble and a kiwi

L: 1/2 ham sandwich with Chompie's bread, salad, pudding, and a pear

S: SF iced latte, Protein puffs, boiled egg, yogurt, and a plum

D: Chicken breast, cauliflower with cheese sauce, sliced orange/ banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup fiber cereal

E: stretches on my bar

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1324 Protein:135 Carbs:103 Fat:46

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

White Dove
on 2/8/21 8:12 am - Warren, OH

I had my first COVID vaccine this morning. It is Pfizer and first of two. About an hour after the vaccine, my sinuses were suddenly completely clear. They are always congested from October to May. It might be a coincidence, so I will see if this is just temporary.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Emiepie
on 2/8/21 7:03 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

That would a nice side effect! I hope you don't have too bad of a reaction.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 2/8/21 7:09 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Vaccine yay!!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

KalesD
on 2/8/21 5:50 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning!

I had a lovely weekend - Saturday I took the dog for a nice long off leash walk - it was very cold but she doesn't seem to mind what so ever. Sunday my partner and I went for a nice long car ride.. we use that time to have some of the best discussions, sans distractions!

QOTD: I'm gonna have to think about this one!

I'm on afternoon shift today so I find my meals get all messed up.. but here goes!

B: Fairlife Latte

AMS: TBD

L: 1/2 Greek yogurt bagel (homemade.. so good) with egg salad

PMS: skyr yogurt, PB and berries

D: 2oz shredded chicken, 15g light cheese and 3 Boston lettuce leaves

ES: 1/2 premier protein w 1/2c decaf

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

catwoman7
on 2/8/21 6:23 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I may do a yoga class over Zoom this morning. I still have three "punches" left on the pass I bought (it's the same woman who led the yoga retreat in India that I went on last year). I've really fallen out of the regular yoga habit the last few months and probably need to get back to it. Otherwise, there's online Mah Jongg later this morning and then a Zoom meeting at 6:00 for the volunteer organization I volunteer for (as a legal guardian - although my ward passed a couple of months ago and I haven't been assigned a new one yet). So not much - however, I have a TON of stuff to work on for classes, and a couple of things that I need to do for my civic organizations.

accountability - I've been great with exercise the last couple of weeks. However, I'm still at the top - or slightly over - my calorie limit most days, though, so I need to really focus on this. It hasn't been horrible, but I'm not going to lose weight this way (would like to lose 10 lbs, but I'd be happy with five)

QOTD: boy - nothing is coming to mind at all. I rarely read fiction (I'm a nonfiction reader) - although I did when I was a kid - but nothing is jumping out at me...

B: plain Greek yogurt with blueberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake with some frozen strawberries thrown in (may flip flop this with breakfast - I've had some success doing this...)

L: 2 Costco chicken skewers dipped in ranch Greek yogurt

AS: protein muffin or else L&F yogurt with skinny bagel

D: turkey salad or 1/2 a Beyond Burger in a slim bun. If the latter, then probably a salad with light dressing, too

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Melody P.
on 2/8/21 6:40 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning everyone.

what a long weekend. My weight is up...no surprise with what I ate yesterday. I made myself a coconut pie that was gluten, dairy and egg free. Holy crapola was it good. It will be my special occasion dessert from now on. I got my birthday presents early. My mom bought me a Fitbit versa 2 and my brother got me a plushie octopus and money. My actual bday is Thursday but we did it early. I'll be making myself some low calorie shrimp priew wan for that day and some cauliflower rice.

No big plans for the day. We have the kids today. I'm hoping to hear back about the appointment with the neurosurgeon for the spinal cord stimulator. I was in a lot of pain yesterday. Just totally exhausted and just blah.

qotd: samwise gamgee from the lord of the rings. I read LOtR in middle school and knew instantly he was the true hero of that trilogy. I love him as a character.

b: JUST egg, sausage crumbles, toast, banana and coffee

l: 2 tacos with vegan cheese and grapes

d: cod fillet with a small side salad

s: popcorn, applesauce and a chai tea

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 424 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?