What's on your photo Friday menu?

Melody P.
on 2/12/21 4:42 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning everyone! Hope you're all well. Hoping that madisonrose is doing ok...been thinking of her and hoping she's doing better.

no plans today. We are being sent into a deep freeze. Supposed to be -9 here this weekend. That's to damned cold for here(or anywhere lol). I'm over the cold as is my body. We are supposed to get upwards of a foot of snow this weekend. Not supposed to get above freezing for at least 7 days. Yuck...

my birthday was yesterday. It was abysmal. I got no calls from family except for my brother...which was super cute with the pixie voiced kids lol. One call from a long time friend. One message and one comment on my Facebook. I'm honestly a little hurt. I didn't expect much because I don't list my birthday on FB publicly. I just thought those that knew would acknowledge it. I guess my expectations were too high. So I ate my feeling yesterday. Shaking and brushing myself off this morning and starting anew.

qotd: if you have a smart phone or iPad what is a game you like to play? I'm looking for something mindless and fun!

mine is bejeweled...which I'm getting extremely bored with! Lol

b: oatmeal and coffee

l: soup and a slice of gf toast

d: beans and about 2 ozs of brisket

s: popcorn, grapes and ???

Christina135
on 2/12/21 5:21 am

Happy Belated! I don't have you on FB, otherwise I would have left you a totally obnoxious message! I understand your disappointment, and I'm sorry. That being said, you're right! Today is a new day

QOTD - I play Subway Surfers (everyday, I'm obsessed) on iPhone (easier for swiping) and I love Cooking Fever on iPad. Both are super good.

So for full transparency, I've been eating girl scout cookies every day. So many. I love them, and to support my BFF's daughter I bought boxes and boxes. I will be so glad when they are GONE!

Breakfast - fasting so hot black coffee and water

Lunch - Papas guisadas with kale, corn tortillas and vegan cheese

Snack - apple with peanut butter

Snack - hot veggie soup with triscuits and vegan cheese

Dinner - Not sure, but thinking perhaps Chinese food?

I hope you all have a great weekend! Stay warm!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Teenie
on 2/12/21 7:34 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I am about $100 into Girl Scout cookies. I got every flavor and loving the Toast-yay. The rest are becoming Valentine's gifts this weekend to get them out of my house.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

wrkinprogress
on 2/12/21 6:01 am

Thanks for starting our Friday off Melody

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! We'll just celebrate it today with you and make it a great start to your 40's.

I understand the underwhelming feeling of a milestone birthday during this pandemic as I turned 50 in January and was home with COVID so wasn't even able to see family. All we can do is enjoy the small things and not worry about what day they happen. I plan on going on a trip to celebrate once this whole thing is over and travel is safe.

Enjoy today girl,, life is too short!

QOTD: I love any kind of puzzle games but can't say I have been playing many as of late. I was on the Farm Heroes bandwagon for so long but drove my kids nuts with all the crazy sounds it made as I progressed through levels... lol.

B - protein shake

L - salad with grilled chicken strips

S - greek yogurt

D - turkey meatballs, roasted brussel sprouts with bacon & parm

Stay warm and enjoy the weekend all!

Here are pics of my spoiled fur babies.

wrkinprogress
on 2/12/21 6:02 am
Emiepie
on 2/12/21 6:07 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Happy Friday!! Happy belated birthday, Melody! So sorry to have missed it yesterday :(

Em got the job! She won't start for at least a few weeks (they are working on reopening for some inside dining) but she'll start some online training next week.

QOTD: I don't play them on my phone anymore.

TSS: 6 years, 6 months

B: Sf latte, Jimmy Dean scramble and an apple

L: 1/2 turkey sandwich with Chompies bread, SF pudding, salad, and a pear

S: Nuts, yogurt, and a plum

D: Breakfast, sliced orange/ banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup fiber cereal

E: PT exercises and probably barre

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1323 Protein:122 Carbs:102 Fat:56

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 2/12/21 6:25 am
RNY on 06/03/15

congrats to Em! I bet she's so excited!!

Greateight
on 2/12/21 6:33 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Yay, Em!!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Teenie
on 2/12/21 7:38 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Great News for Em. Do you mind telling us what Company she would be working for?

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 2/12/21 9:29 am
RNY on 08/11/14

of course I don't mind, red lobster. :)

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 409 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 404 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views