What's on your photo Friday menu?

Teenie
on 2/12/21 1:14 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Way cool. I think everyone should have a service job sometime in there life. I know it taught me patients and respect. And I am also great tipper because of it.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

wrkinprogress
on 2/12/21 8:26 am

Wooo hooo Em! Congrats and welcome to the work world.

catwoman7
on 2/12/21 6:17 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

It's freezing out again and we got some snow last night. I have to take one of the cats to the vet at 11:00 for his annual checkup, so I feel sorry for DH who has to dig out the driveway in this freezing cold weather (although he'd have to do it sometime today regardless). I'll be so glad when this cold snap ends!

I've got a ton of stuff I need to do today, and we're going to MIL's for dinner tonight. Weekend should be low key - thankfully.

sorry about your birthday, Melody. It does make a difference when it's on FB - I always get a gazillion birthday wishes since people see it there..

QOTD: I don't play any games on my phone, but I occasionally play on my laptop (I don't use my smartphone for much unless I'm away from home - the screen is too small for my old eyes). I play Mah Jongg twice a week with friends, and I sometimes get on a crossword puzzle kick and do those, too. And sometimes (although not often) I'll play some version of solitaire (usually Freecell - but sometimes Spider Solitaire) if I'm watching some movie or listening to some podcast that doesn't totally enthrall me (but on the other hand, I like it enough not to just turn it off)).

B: plain Greek yogurt with apple compote, coffee with half & half

MS: pumpkin Fit Frappe

L: ham on 35-calorie Aldi's bread

AS: something since I don't want to overeat at dinner - I made some protein avocado chocolate pudding last night, so maybe 1/2 C of that (it's high in calories - but also high in fat and protein, so it should hold me over for quite awhile)

D: pork & peppers at MIL

ex: I may take a rest today. Feeling pretty achy this morning - must be from my jog through Bangkok yesterday...

have a great day, everyone!

Lisa91941
on 2/12/21 6:27 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Mel, you need to adopt my attitude. It's the birthday month! Any good thing you get to do/see/enjoy/eat is an extension of the celebration. Happy 40th! Lot's of us have found that the 40's are when it gets good!

Oh what a rough night! Our alarm kept tripping in the RV for CO2. We opened a window (brrrrrr) and turned on an overhead exhaust fan (more brrrrr, more noise) for safety, but it just kept tripping. My husband finally disabled it around 3 am. Then our new clock started screaming LUNCH LUNCH LUNCH over and over at just shortly after that. A) We didn't know if had an alarm. B) Why lunch? C) really, right after the CO2 incident? I'll be looking for a nap time today I bet.

QoTD: I don't play games much. But I keep Candy Crush on my phone. I play once in a while, but mostly it's there for my granddaughters.

Menu:

B: chicken loaf 1/4 C Cottage cheese

L: hamburger patty w/ 1/2 slice muenster cheese, 1 tbsp avo

D: TBD We are eating at the little marina restaurant next to where the RV is parked

S: jerky/crisps if needed. Piece of chocolate with my nighttime coffee by the firepit.

Here's my poor little brown dog. After two weeks of forced dieting, I think he was telling us he needed a treat.

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Teenie
on 2/12/21 7:32 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Melody and Menuers,

Happy belated Birthday . I am sorry it did not go as well as you would have liked it to. I don't do Facebook so I would have missed you there too.

My plan is for lots of Valentines love this weekend. We are getting a visit from the Babies tomorrow. I am not telling DH so It will be a fun surprise. He loves their big brother and he has had a gift he bought he has been dying to give him so it will be good for the two of them to get together. I am sure when big brother is home it is all about the babies being they are less than 6 months so when he comes we try to make it mainly about him. I even got him a Valentine card and a box of Chocolates and hoping he will be my Valentine. There coming around 4 but in the morning I got my crazy 8 hit class, got to go take care of mon, and I am having my taxes done tomorrow. Sunday I plan on running in the morning, then hot tub, then I want to Tie-dye a pair of white pants. I saw it on TkcTok and I am obsessed. Then for dinner I got Fillet and Lobster. I am making the Carrot cake cookies again since they were such a big hit, I have yet to taste one.

QOTD: Again I am obsessed with TikTok so very rarely do I play games but I do have a few slot machines loaded for mindless fun.

Accountability: I ate grain free cookie bites I got at Aldi and I dove into a bag of Buffalo Blue cheese corn curls. I am praying DH polishes them off before I get home.

TSS: 3 years 2 Months and 1 days 133 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Chocolate caramel Coffee-mate

MS: Sous vide egg bites Spinich and feta and berries

CB: Coffee with SF Chocolate caramel Coffee-mate

L: Chili and snack selects.

D:Keto Pizza

Exercise: 50 minute tread mill (DONE)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium.

Everybody have a great weekend

Brightest Blessing

Chrissy

I haven't posted a now and then photo lately so here you go.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 2/12/21 9:31 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Always adorable!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 2/12/21 12:45 pm - Amarillo, TX

Thank you everyone! I got great news today. I just wi**** were sooner. I'll be getting the stimulator on March 30th pending insurance approval. Yay! The pain has really been bad and I know that it is hampering my mood too. I'm really trying to stay positive and move on the pain on the birthday front. It is what it is and making myself pay for others inaction is well...dumb...stupid...you get the picture. I need to look forward no backward.

also did get a new depression med and It's supposed to help with anxiety too.

thanks again!

Marie60
on 2/15/21 6:40 pm

i love the Euchre App

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 519 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 402 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?