Whatâ??s on your Friday menu

Teenie
on 2/19/21 7:05 am, edited 2/18/21 11:10 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Jim and Menuers,

Hope everyone has a great weekend plans. Not much going on here except trying to get my mom a vaccine. I never thought this was going to be so difficult.

So on a fall of the wagon kinda note I stopped at Aldi this morning and they have Protein and probiotic cookies. A serving is about 9 little cookies for 180 calories 16g carbs and 7 grams of sugar. I opened them in the car and I bet I ate 2 servings. I could not stop. This was like a big binge for me. I have not done this since surgery. I think I can recover if I don't eat the breakfast I planned but I am quit disappointed in myself for gobbling them down. Did I say tey were snickerdoodle? UGH.

QOTD: My favorite shell is Chocolate Hard cap shell on my Ice-cream. Coming in second is a pasta shell.

Accountability: besides the cookie fiasco I had a keto strawberry nut bar and a fit crunch protein bar yesterday. I do not know where this Mrs. Snackey Snackerton has come from. Make her stop!

TSS: 3 years 2 Months and 8 days 132.2 (Lowest 129.4)

BB: Protein and Probiotic mini cookies

B: Coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato creamer

MS: I am going to skip because of those damn cookies

CB: Coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato creamer

L: Crack chicken and snack selects.

D: Tuna noodle casserole made with Banza pasta.

Exercise: 50 minute tread mill (DONE)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium.

Everybody have a great weekend.

Brightest Blessing

Chrissy

OK no caption for this. You make up what you think this is. Yes it is my husband.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

supershopper
on 2/19/21 7:25 am

hey guys. I'm alive- no ulcer but there was some inflammation in my pouch? so I may have gastritis which will be treated with antibiotics. he took a biopsy so should know soon.

hEre are the pics of the ice up in north GA

Food today will be SOLID FOOD yippie!!!

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Greateight
on 2/19/21 7:44 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Glad you are back on your feet.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Lisa91941
on 2/19/21 7:49 am
RNY on 10/29/19

UGH!!! Gastritis. I thought I was going to DIE when mine flared up! Stay away from coffee and wine!

Maddymoe2
on 2/19/21 7:57 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Yay for no ulcer. Happy that your gastritis can be treated with antibiotics.

Teenie
on 2/19/21 1:50 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Oh My I hope it passes quickly. Feel better soon.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 2/19/21 7:18 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Great news!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Maddymoe2
on 2/19/21 7:55 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning everyone and happy Friday! I am looking forward to the weekend. I am going to clean all my light fixtures today, take them apart and hand wash the glass shades. Yesterday was a very productive day and I was on track 100%. I feel like I just need to keep it simple with my food.

It snowed yesterday, but no freezing rain. We are going to be in the upper 40's next week. I hope that this is our last snow storm and spring is on the way. I want to get outside and start working in my yard.

Food plan for today-

2 eggs and 1/2 c. cottage cheese

protein jello

albacore tuna with pickles, celery, onion and light mayo

Roasted chicken with sugar free Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce ( I roasted a whole chicken yesterday in the air fryer and it came out so good)

Have a great day everyone.

catwoman7
on 2/19/21 9:40 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I was going to start us off this morning as well, but then I figured someone would be typing at the same time (same as the rest of us thought!!). Ordinarily I wouldn't really care, but I had some things to do this morning so I didn't want to waste ten minutes for nuttin'. So glad to see we're up and running...thanks, Jim!

I did a 30-minute virtual jog through Sydney, then showered, then took a cat to the vets, then made a Fit Frappe and settled in for 90 minutes of online Mah Jongg. Now I have a 45-minute break before my (also online) film discussion group. We watched "Pan's Labyrinth", which I'm pretty sure I saw when it came out 15 years ago, although honestly, I didn't remember much except for the title. After 2:00 I'm FREE - but I have a lot of reading and odds & ends that need to get done. Tomorrow we're having brunch with MIL, then I have to go to my mom's to help her get her paperwork in order for her tax appt. We have hair appts on Sunday - which will probably fall in the middle of this snowstorm they're calling for. Great. So...there's my weekend.

In other news, our trip to the Amalfi coast (originally scheduled for May 2020, and now in October 2021) has been booked. Hopefully the vaccine rollout will go as planned so we don't have to reschedule again.

QOTD: I haven't thought about shells for a long time - but I used to love those big conch shells when I was a kid.

B: protein pumpkin muffin (also added bran to it this time to make it more filling), coffee with half & half

MS: pumpkin Fit Frappe

L: cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie with blueberry sauce

AS: maybe homemade dessert hummus on a graham cracker. Or some eggnog-flavored Greek yogurt.

D: chicken/vegetable korma on riced cauliflower

ex: already did a 30-minute job - need to do weights today, too...

have a great rest-of-Friday and weekend, everyone!

Christina135
on 2/19/21 10:38 am, edited 2/19/21 2:39 am

Hey y'all!

Just a quick check in. We have power, we have water, and starting to feel human again. Sheila, you absolute doll thanks for checking in on us.

I'm feeling overwhelmed and grateful. Aside from being super cold for a few days due to no power, we have really escaped the worst of it. We have a gas stove, so we were still able to cook and eat (and warm the kitchen) which seems like a really nice blessing. We never los****er, although it did get down to barely a trickle at times.

I am so sad for so many people here in Texas, I've done a lot of crying and reflecting the past few days. It's been scary and overwhelming. It's really hurtful to see lots of people talking **** about Texas and how "well y'all wanna be your own country" and "y'all voted in Abbott" and so on and so forth. I guarantee you the average Texan didn't know about ERCOT prior to this storm. Just know that here in San Antonio, the outpouring of love and family and community that I am seeing on FB in groups is nothing short of beautiful. I am seeing restaurant owners offering milk and eggs to mamas who can't feed their children. People with 4X4 trucks saying "tell me where you're at, tell me what you need, I got you...". There was a corner store that had water stored outside, and when they got there the water was gone. Inside, there was over $600 cash that had been stuffed under the door by people who paid for their water.

HEB has been phenomenal. I love HEB, with a passion. If you guys don't know who that is, it's our grocery store. They have kept us here in Texas afloat during Covid, and now, during the snowpocalypse.

Mostly, I just wanted to say hello, miss y'all and let you know that me, hubs and alllllll these damn doggos are doing ok. The sun is shining here, and there's not a cloud in the sky. It's still cold, there's snow on the ground that's melting and today, that's good enough.

Y'all have a good weekend!

*oh, and f*ck Ted Cruz

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 503 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 403 views