What's on your Monday menu?

catwoman7
on 2/22/21 6:11 am, edited 2/22/21 6:27 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

it snowed last night. Again. So I'm looking out my window at the winter wonderland. Temps are supposed to head up this week (YAY!), so hopefully some of this snow will disappear. I'm so ready for spring! Moreso than usual because I'm hating being trapped in my house with only Walgreens and the grocery store as my "escapes"!

Mah Jongg this morning at 10:00 - then a committee meeting at 1:00. But I have lots of projects - and reading - that I can be doing today...

QOTD: what are you most looking forward to when winter is over? (I envy those of you who live in warm climates!). For me it's not feeling trapped in the house anymore. Last summer was tolerable since even though I couldn't go many places because of COVID, being able to meet up with friends for outdoor exercise or lunch/coffee at places with outdoor seating made things feel semi-normal. Being stuck in my house is NOT tolerable..

B: Greek yogurt, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: I think some microwavable dish since both our freezers are packed. Maybe the Frontega chicken burrito bowl (260 calories - 22 g of protein and 8 g of fiber - sounds filling!!)

AS: maybe another yogurt. And something with healthy fat or fiber - I've been struggling with the hunger monster lately. Maybe some avocado or peanut butter on 35-calorie toast?

D: ham and a sweet potato

ex: my knee has really been bothering me - I think from the jogging in place. I walked/marched in place last night, and my knee seems worse this morning. I'm going to have to find some kind of cardio that doesn't involve much leg movement (or at least the knee-pain stimulating kind of movement) - at least for the time being. Too bad we have COVID since a stationary bike or pool activity would work. But I'm not going to the gym until I have my vaccines. :-(

Greateight
on 2/22/21 6:44 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning Trish and everyone!

short post because I have a couple of calls then heading out.

QOTD: being able to walk around in our yard

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Emiepie
on 2/22/21 6:55 am, edited 2/21/21 10:55 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Thanks for starting us off. We had a nice weekend and today is payday so it'll be busy and fly by. I hope everyone is staying warm in safe with all the crazy weather.

I hope your knee feels better. Be careful.

QOTD: Running outside on the weekend mornings.

TSS: 6 years, 6 months

B: Sf latte, Eggbeaters, turkey sausage, and an apple

L: Del turkey, spinach salad with feta cheese, SF pudding, and a pear

S: Quest Chips, yogurt, and a plum

D: Chicken breast, cauliflower, sliced orange/ banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup fiber cereal

E: PT exercises and elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1393 Protein:133 Carbs:109 Fat:54

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

KalesD
on 2/22/21 7:04 am
RNY on 09/30/20

It's snowing again. Yay. It was a busy weekend with many call backs - February is heart month for a reason I think.

I have some two ingredient bagels in the oven, they smell heavenly. I had my first round of blood work today - hoping things are in order but wonder if something is wacky as the last few weeks have been really rough energy wise - I am tired all the time, and foggy. Sometimes it feels like I know the words in my head but can't get the right one to come out.. it's odd.. and the tiredness is really affecting my work.

QOTD: going outside when it's not freezing cold out! We moved in December to a new subdivision and there is a natural area within walking distance that I cannot wait to explore!

B: fairlife latte

S: 1/2 Greek yogurt bagel with cream cheese

L: chicken breast and veggies

S: skyr, pb and berries

D: chicken and veggies

S: tbd

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

Teenie
on 2/22/21 7:16 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I think that fogey forgetful low energy thing is part of the process. I remember for the first year or so having short term memory loss. It seems to have come back now. So hoping it is as temporary for you as it was for me.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Teenie
on 2/22/21 7:12 am, edited 2/21/21 11:17 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Trish and Menuer's.

I didn't expect it to be so slow here today. I am surprised I am only the second to post especially at 9:40est. Wow.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Pretty much normal is as normal does around here but we did go to in person church Sunday my husband insisted. It was nice to be out and a lil religion never hurt no one.

I wish I could stop this cookie baking habit I have acquired. I made the ultimate chocolate chip cookie that is famous at a shop in Disney called Gideon's bake shop. So I cut one in quarters and had a taste. LOL what a joke it wasn't even 15 minutes and I was sick with my head in the toilet. The next day I get up it's looking at me so I ate another quarter. I was fine did not get sick or anything. So those of you who are new to this I just wanted to relay my experience because it just goes to show you never can tell.

QOTD: Outside exercise. I heard it might get up to 50 on Wednesday so I may try to run after work.

Accountability: OK you know about the cookie and there were other snacks but It could have been worse.

TSS: 3 years 2 Months and 11 days 133 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato creamer

MS: Premier Strawberry protein and berries

CB: Coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato creamer

L: Crack chicken and snack selects.

D: leftover meatloaf and zucchini pasta with the feta sauce as seen on TikTok.

Exercise: 50 minute tread mill (DONE)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium.

Everybody have a great week.

Brightest Blessing

Chrissy

The culprit.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

ecm1109
on 2/22/21 9:43 am

Those cookies look amazing! but yea, dump for sure!

Christina135
on 2/22/21 7:21 am

Morning everyone!

QOTD - Looking forward to working on my yard. Hoping to get a rain garden going this year.

Breakfast - fasting, so hot black coffee, water.

Lunch - soyrizo/kale/onion scramble with vegan cream cheese on 1/2 bagel with everything seasoning

Snack - fruit smoothie

Snack - apple

Dinner - No clue. I think something veggie, something pasta I just haven't figured it out yet.

Hope you guys have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Maddymoe2
on 2/22/21 7:48 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning everyone and happy Monday. I had a wonderful weekend, food was on track. I am headed into Portland to have my snow tires taken off and getting a few groceries. It has been raining here and I have just bits of snow in the backyard. I am hopeful that I can get some yard work done this week.

I am feeling really positive and good. I love that Covid numbers are coming down and I am hopeful that I will go back to work soon.

QOTD- Sitting in my backyard under the pergola with my family. I have lots of small house projects that I want to tackle this summer.

Food for today-

I'll bring a protein shake for the car. They are getting close to date and I don't want them to go bad

Lunch- Tuna with siracha and cucumber

Dinner- Baked Halibut, broccoli

Exercise- I have a date with my husband this afternoon to workout together in the garage.

Lisa91941
on 2/22/21 8:40 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! We are buttoning up at my Dad's house and getting ready for the drive home. I've cooked all weekend for him and stuffed his freezer. He's got his second vaccine does and seems to be doing well. In an I'll have my feet up on the dash in the sunshine.

QoTD: we've had a couple sketchy situations in our neighborhood recently, so right now, I'm looking forward to some sunlight when I'm leaving for work. It's pitch black out, and until they catch this creepy guy, I'm really not liking being outside alone. I think my husband is going to get up and walk me to the car this week.

menu:

B. Scrambled egg, one slice bacon, a little shredded cheddar and 4 tater tots. (I'm stuffed!)

l. Beef jerky and parm crisps

D: lime turkey burger. Small salad

Peace everyone!!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 426 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?