What's on your Wednesday menu?

Melody P.
on 2/24/21 3:46 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning everyone! Hope that today treats us all well.

No big plans for the day. I have a rescheduled appointment from last week tomorrow. It's with my bariatric surgeon. I'm nervous as my weight is not where I want it to be. It I need to talk to him about some things so I'm actually looking forward to it. I also have an appointment with my psychologist next Tuesday. So I'm really hopeful that things will be improving.

I've discovered or realized that I can't do a lot of sweeteners. Swerve, Splenda and the pink packets(brain fart at the moment as to what it's called!). I'm a little perturbed about that. In the morning my throat would hurt and kind of clamp up and I'd start coughing a bit. Annoyed lol

QOTD: What animal would be cutest if scaled down to the size of a cat?

ok...for me it's be a lion. It'd have to look just like a lion. I know that's kind of cheat but I do love cats! LOL. Great Danes would be cute too.

b: GF baked donut, coffee and agave syrup

l: frozen meal I think, raspberries

d: cauliflower Spanish rice and flounder

s: popcorn, toast and some fresh fruit

here is a pendant I made yesterday that I treated for a patina. I love it!

Greateight
on 2/24/21 5:28 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning everybody!

I'm driving Marilyn and my son to the airport this morning, but I'm staying in Florida for about two more weeks.

I attended a distance learning event from the pool yesterday. I felt a little guilty, but as long as I listened to the speaker, it really didn't matter whether I'm wet or dry.

QOTD: Rhino

breakfast/ sausage and cottage cheese

lunch: hamburger

dinner: fish

have a great day all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Melody P.
on 2/24/21 5:35 am - Amarillo, TX

I'm jealous of the pool! I so wish I could swim right now.

Lisa91941
on 2/24/21 6:11 am
RNY on 10/29/19

All caught up on my Bravo team! Clay/Stella -- Jason/Natalie...but come on, you gotta be rooting for Sonny/Davis! LOL. Love that show!

Greateight
on 2/24/21 10:00 am
RNY on 08/29/18

I felt bad that I gave it away. I think that it will be a few more weeks without episodes.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

catwoman7
on 2/24/21 6:19 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I've attended them while propped up on my bed (esp if DH is in the other room, also on Zoom, since two of us Zooming at the same time degrades our WiFi connection). The router is in the master bedroom, so I get a decent signal in here (yes...I'm here now!) even if we're both Zooming. I just put on a background filter so no one can see the pillows behind me!

Christina135
on 2/24/21 5:54 am, edited 2/24/21 1:01 am

Good morning y'all!

QOTD - I'm going with a cassowary. I love them.

*came back to edit food

Dealing with a migraine, so having a shorter fast (17 hours), I normally do 18 hours.

Breakfast/fast breaker - smoothie, oat milk, peanut butter, kale, cocoa powder, vegan protein powder, chia seed, maple syrup

Lunch - leftover vegan spaghetti with sauce, green beans

Snack - apple with peanut butter

Snack - toast with avocado butter and vegan cheese, tomato slices, pepitas.

Dinner - No clue. We have an appointment today, so maybe just pick up something out. Bean and potato tacos sounds PERFECT!

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Melody P.
on 2/24/21 6:04 am - Amarillo, TX

Mmmmmmm tacos always sound good! I just found out that a local food truck has vegan tacos. Whilst I'm not vegan it's the safest for me to avoid gluten and dairy.

Christina135
on 2/24/21 6:31 am

I think that has been the biggest surprise for my husband. He recently told me "Even thought I'm not vegan, I love everything I eat that is vegan! It's just so damn good!"

We have phased out ground beef/ground sirloin and use only the light life crumbles. It tastes and feels just like ground sirloin for tacos, spaghetti, etc. It was at his request which is really surprising. I've been looking into cutting out gluten to see if it can make a difference with my headaches. I don't do dairy at all if I can help it, and the last thing to go would be gluten.

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Teenie
on 2/24/21 7:40 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Why do you insist on making me google stuff? LOL Hell that is just a big ass Turkey.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 386 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 189 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 477 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 396 views
Recent Topics