What's on your photo Friday menu?

Greateight
on 2/26/21 6:16 am, edited 2/25/21 10:16 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning everybody!

I just found out that my in-laws were able to schedule vaccination appointments for Monday. That is good news and will save them a long trip, because they are in the town where they live.

I have been really focused on lowering my carbs the last few days and I?m starting to see the effect in my blood sugars, which is good news.

QOTD: I like 8?s and 88?s. I guess because they look like snowmen.

breakfast: omelette

lunch: hamburger

Snack: nuts

dinner: cheese, ham, Red Bordeaux

pictures of fish tacos

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Teenie
on 2/26/21 7:30 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Fish Taco's are the best!!!!

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

wrkinprogress
on 2/26/21 8:12 am, edited 2/26/21 12:28 am

Hmmm it looks like Marilyn caught the bigger fish,,, or is that just an optical illusion?

Greateight
on 2/26/21 8:37 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Body size is a bit of a factor, but she definitely caught the biggest Redfish and also the most overall.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Lisa91941
on 2/26/21 6:28 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Melody, I am glad you have good people on your team. Your doc sounds fabulous. Christina I hope you get migraine relied. Ugh, they are just awful. And Kelly, Em is truly adorable!

I did nothing I planned on yesterday evening! But I nibbled on very little cheese and a few almonds at the neighbor's, and then came home and made a couple turkey wraps with cheddar for me. I'm back down a half pound today, and I want to to see that trend continue for another pound. I still think I am probably a bit underweight for the long run, I'm happy at 107. And my clothes fit. If I am going to gain, I want it to be not because I am making bad choices.

Tonight, a good friend is coming over to install a Firestick and help us figure out streaming from Ipad/laptop to our tv. Yep, I'm that many years old that I need one of the kids to come do it. We tried. Got audio, no visual.

For the like 4th week in a row, I didn't take a single fun picture this week. I need to work on that. And to that end, the grand kids are coming in the morning and we plan on bike rides around Liberty Station. Which is the old Naval Training Center here in San Diego by the canal. If they have enough ooomph on their bikes, we may make it over the bridge to the bay. And then there will be S'mores tomorrow night. That should give me a few fun opportunities to get photos.

QoTD: 4 2. It' my birthday, and I am all about a birthday month. So, I like the combination!

Menu:

B: hb egg, 1/4 cottage cheese, sprinkled whisps for crunch

L: left over El Pollo Loco leg/thigh piece

D: 3-4 oz salted tri tip, 2 oz roasted Lipton onion potatoes, tiny salad

S: definitely a glass of wine. Chomps during the day if I need it.

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Emiepie
on 2/26/21 6:41 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Thank you!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 2/26/21 7:02 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

it's a beautiful day today - sunny and will be in the low 40s again. YAY! I just have Mah Jongg today (10:00-11:30-ish), so I'll get out this afternoon. I took an hour-long walk yesterday with a friend, and it was fabulous. We walked along a paved bike path - it had been cleared and there were a few people riding. I'm tempted - although I really would prefer that this snow disappear before I head out on my bike. But with 40-ish weather predicted for the next several days, I may be in luck. At minimum, I want to go out and walk again today. It's so wonderful being outside after being trapped in this damn house for two months! (Walgreens and the grocery store being my only escape!)

I dropped 1.5 lbs of that horrible water weight as of this morning, so I'm feeling a bit better. I was so uncomfortably bloated for a couple of days - it was horrible! Tonight I'm attending a Zoom party where a local chocolatier will lead us through a truffle taste-testing. The friend I walked with yesterday bought three "sets" of the truffles we'll be testing and gave me one of the "sets" (i.e., four truffles), so I'm going to try to eat as few calories as possible today (with an emphasis on fats and fiber to keep me satisfied), so I can work the truffles in. Either that, or I'll try cutting them in half (if that's even possible) and giving the other halves to DH.

QOTD: 7 for sure. I have no idea why, but I've always liked that number.

B: protein shake, coffee with half & half

MS: pumpkin Greek yogurt topped with 1/4 C high fiber cereal

L: may have an Aldi's version of an Egg McMuffin - that should keep be going for awhile...(and because of swapping the protein shake with the breakfast (meaning I'll eat breakfast late), I can probably wait until around 2:00 to have lunch - so this may tie me over until dinner)

D: truffles, L&F yogurt (i need the protein with my carbs!)

I'll make some sugar free Jello this morning - and I have some raw veggies in the fridge - so hopefully I can stick to this menu as the calories are fine...

ex: upper body weights, walking

have a great day, everyone!

catwoman7
on 2/26/21 7:04 am
RNY on 06/03/15
wrkinprogress
on 2/26/21 7:05 am

Happy Friday everyone

Thanks for starting us off Melody, I'm so happy that this doctor is empathetic and giving you the support you deserve. I think many of us are too hard on ourselves so thanks for the reminder.

Last night was my personal training night at the gym and I was a bit concerned about my energy level since I had only done 2 Opti-fast shakes during the day. I was starved just before my session but it went ok... the dead lifts and RDL on landmine seemed to wear me out the most so as we up the weight I may have to add in a 3rd shake an hour before weight training. Time will tell.

QOTD: 2 would be my favorite but I really don't have a reason.

Menu - Optifast x 3

Enjoy the weekend all!

Teenie
on 2/26/21 7:11 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Melody and Menuers,

I got my mon registered for a vaccine. Her appointment is Sunday afternoon and 3PM it is 2 hours away. I can cancel if I get her in somewhere else so still working on that and been very busy here at work so real quick.

QOTD: I can't tell you cause those numbers are the code to my life but it was the last 4 digit of the phone number of the collage fraternity house I hung around at.

Accountably: My Bff stopped by there were ****tails and other crap. Not so good.

TSS: 3 years 2 Months and 15 days 134 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato creamer

MS: Premier Strawberry protein and berries

CB: Coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato creamer

L: crack chicken and snack selects.

D: tuna noodle casserole with Banza noodles. .

Exercise: 3.5 mile run (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium.

Everybody have a great weekend..

Brightest Blessing

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 426 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 376 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 227 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 409 views
Recent Topics