What's on your Monday menu?

Melody P.
on 3/8/21 3:34 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning everyone. Hope today finds you doing well and that your week is off to a good start.

I'm going on week 4 or 5 of a headache. Hoping that the doctors visit tomorrow will provide some answers or a plan of action for my eye situation. I'm almost certain that why my head has been hurting. Super tired of it.

Not much planned today. We have my nephew all day then need to pick up the girls at school.

QOTD: What's the best way to discover new music?

For me is suggestions from friends and I check out apple's different breaking music playlists about once a week or so.

B: oatmeal and coffee

L: likely some chicken salad of sorts and a slice of gf bread

D: JUST egg, turkey sausage patty and some vegan cheese

S: banana and ???

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

KalesD
on 3/8/21 3:58 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning!

Here's to hoping for an uneventful week!

QOTD: I'm really bad at listening to new music. I enjoy my same playlist over and over.. it drives the bf insane.

B: fairlife latte

S: 120g skyr, 15g PB, 40g blueberries

L: 2oz shredded chicken, 1tsp mayo, 1 slice 50 cal bread

S: protein bar

D: tbd.. but chicken. Always. At the end of March I can try beef/pork again.
S: Tbd

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

MadisonRose
on 3/8/21 4:22 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! It was a busy weekend for me and I'm running off of about 2 hours of sleep this morning. So I need the work day to hurry up and be over. Early to bed for me tonight!

Accountability was just plain bad over the weekend! I was busy and on the go a lot and there was a lot of eating out with friends/family so food wasn't really on plan. Back on track this week!

QOTD: I tend to listen a lot to what I already know/favorites. Normally any new music I listen to comes from movies/shows I watch or if I listen to the radio and hear a song I've never heard before and really like it. Then I'll look it up.

B: coffee & protein shake

L: 2 oz chicken breast & a laughing cow cheese wedge

D: 4 oz baked salmon & veggies

S: L&F Greek yogurt or protein shake

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

supershopper
on 3/8/21 4:51 am

Hi all

good weekend for me got a lot done and worked on the taxes. Which was not fun because I've been a slacker in that area for my online business.

qotd: we have xm in car and app so mostly learn from that.

food plan

7:30 protein bites / coffee/ water

10:30 egg whites/ laughing cow cheese

coffee water

1:30 Asian pork and stir fry veggies

4:30 turkey stroganoff with cheese Cauli rice

7:30 ?

9:30 probably yogurt

probably can't gym today have a 4-5 meeting

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Emiepie
on 3/8/21 5:55 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Thank you for all the well wishes for our anniversary. We had a nice weekend with some meat grilled up and just being with each other. I'm still working on a new project in between my normal assigned tasks so I'm guessing that the week will go by fast.

QOTD: I agree, usually from a friend or something that plays on my Sirius station.

TSS: 6 years, 6 months

B: Sf latte, Eggbeaters, turkey sausage, and an apple

L: Grilled steak strip on top of spinach salad with Feta cheese, SF pudding, and a pear

S: Sf iced latte, protein puffs, yogurt, and a plum

D: Roasted/ pulled pork, cauliflower with cheese sauce, sliced orange/ banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup fiber cereal

E: PT exercises and elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1261 Protein:123 Carbs: 98 Fat:45

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Christina135
on 3/8/21 6:27 am, edited 3/7/21 11:03 pm

Good morning!

Happy Monday, all that jazz.

QOTD - Ugh, I am the worst at finding new music. I know what I like, and I tend to stick with it. THAT being said, my daughter is 20 and she has the most amazing musical choices, that I get it from her.

*edited to add - I learn a LOT of new music from TikTok!

Breakfast - Fasting, so hot black coffee and water

Lunch - Vegan bagel sandwich with tofu egg patties, vegan cheese (homemade). Veggie soup

Snack - Mint chocolate kale smoothie

Snack - Apple and mandarin

Dinner - Leftover pasta with pasta sauce, veggies

Snack - Nerdy Nuts strawberry cheesecake on whole wheat toast with avocado butter

Have a great day y'all!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

catwoman7
on 3/8/21 6:38 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I'm secretly glad our Mah Jongg game was cancelled this morning because someone had another commitment. I'm kind of hoping we'll go down to once a week now that the weather is nicer. I'd like to get out and walk or ride my bike in the mornings on warm days (which would not be this morning - but it's supposed to be in the 50s this afternoon, so I'll go then...). I have a committee meeting this afternoon - the one where I told the group I planned to step down after this season. I noticed I have a voice mail message from the woman who twisted my arm to take this position last year - she can be pretty persistent, so I'm a little worried about listening to her message. But chairing this thing is increasing my stress level, and I don't need that. Also, I have a consult this evening with a facial plastic surgeon. I'm not sure if I'll go through with a face/neck lift, but I want to see what he has to say.

QOTD: I don't really listen to music much anymore except when I'm in the car, and then it's almost always an oldies station, but I'm aware of a lot of the newer stuff due to Zumba (and similar) classes and videos. I'm also auditing a music appreciation course this semester, so I'm hearing some new stuff there (well, new to ME, anyway - so far we've heard some Baroque chamber music and 1950s jazz - so not new!)

accountability wasn't the greatest yesterday since we went on an architectural walk in a nearby town and stopped for lunch en route, so my overall calories were over range, but at least not horribly so. I'm feeling a little more back in control now with my eating and exercise, so that's reassuring. At some point - maybe this week or maybe next (at the latest), I'm going to lower my calories by another 100/day. I need to in order to lose weight, but the goal until now was getting to the point where I'm feeling back in control and at minimum, maintaining.

B: protein shake, coffee with half & half

MS: plain Greek yogurt with apple/cinnamon compote

L: I've written down cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie with blueberry sauce because I need to finish off the last couple of pieces this week, but I'm re-thinking this right now...we have some other things we need to eat, too, that are sounding more appealing at the moment. Like turkey chili. Or asparagus soup with a Costco chicken skewer.

AS: protein muffin?

D: whatever I don't eat for lunch, probably...

ex: the plan is to get out on my bike this afternoon - but I'll do something no matter what!

Greateight
on 3/8/21 7:03 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

I am back in Illinois today. I think the first thing I need to do is get my haircut. We got a new dishwasher while I was gone, so I will not repeat my disaster of trying to run the broken dishwasher. The trash people wanted 10 trash stickers to pick up the old machine, but when we put it out last night, the metal guys took it for free. That's like finding a $15 bill lying around.

Other than that, I don't have too much on my agenda today.

QOTD: Is there new music?

Breakfast: sausage and cottage cheese

Lunch: hamburger

Snack: nuts

Dinner: TBD

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Teenie
on 3/8/21 7:47 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

When I run on Monday morning I always see the pickers that come out on garbage day. He is pretty quick so I have to watch out for him. However I'd rather him pick it up than it land in our already overfilled garbage dumps.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Teenie
on 3/8/21 7:15 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Melody and Menuers,

So I been MIA since I had a pinched nerve in my shoulder and could not type. It started to bother me Wednesday and progressively got worse till driving home Thursday from work I was not able to use my left arm to drive. Never slept Thursday night and called PCP and Chiropractor at 6:30 Friday morning and both got back very quickly. I am nor on a prednisone Pack and I did get relief as early as Saturday morning and it continues to improve every day. I feel almost back to 100% however I will take the prednisone till it is finished.

Also in my world My PCP called me Thursday and Had a vaccine for me. So as sore as I was my DH drove me to the Vaccination facility and I am now 1 dose in. Is there anyone contemplating getting this shot or is everyone all in. DH is giving me push back he does not want it. I told him he can move out then. If it is good enough for the Dalai Lama it is good enough for you.

QOTD: I am too busy to seek out music I just listen to the radio.

Accountability: Was not bad did a lot of TikTok weight loss meals and seemed to work out. I could not run Friday or Saturday but I did a little treadmill yesterday.

TSS: 3 years 2 Months and 25 days 131.8 (Lowest 129.4) The scale was very kind this morning.

B: Coffee with SF CM Caramel chocolate creamer

MS: Premier Caramel protein and berries

CB: Coffee with SF CM Caramel Chocolate creamer

L: Crockpot pizza and snack selects

D: Greek salad and Baked chicken parmesan.

Exercise: 3.5 mile run (After work it was 19° this morning but will be 54° this evening so I am holding out.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium.

Everybody have a great day

Brightest Blessing

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 474 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 440 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 439 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 374 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 104 views
Forum Search Error & 404