What's on your Monday menu?

Melody P.
on 3/15/21 3:39 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning and welcome to a new week.

It's spring break here this week. We have the kids all day today and tomorrow. Not looking forward to it. Thursday or Friday I'm taking my oldest niece Rachel shopping for her birthday to pick out some clothes. She wants some clothes and I thought she's old enough to pick out some. Going to take her to go eat too. Just her, my mom and me. She deserves some time!

No big plans other than watching the kids. My eating was pretty decent yesterday. I was so tired and irritable. I've been more irritable for a few weeks now. Hoping that'll pass but I'm not even sure why it's been such an issue.

QOTD: If money was no object, what huge purchase would you make?

I would buy a new house that's easier to take care of and built how I'd want it to be. Our house is so big with the basement and all. The yard is way to much too.

B: JUST egg, chicken sausage and GF toast

L: pizza stuff with GF pasta and vegan cheese

D: probably corned beef from yesterday and maybe green beans

S: not totally sure on this one

Have a great day everyone!

KalesD
on 3/15/21 3:55 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning!

QOTD: I would go back to school. Like career student. I love to learn, I love the pressure of due dates and tests.

B: fairlife latte

S: 120g skyr, 15g PB, 40g blueberries & 10g bran buds

L: 20g spinach, 15g light feta, 2oz shredded chicken, 1tsp olive oil and 2tsp balsamic vinegar

S: protein bar

D: 1/4c mashed potatoes, 2oz shredded honey garlic chicken

S: tbd

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

MadisonRose
on 3/15/21 4:03 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! Another busy work week is here. Stayed up wayyy too late last night and now I'm paying for it. Accountability was ok yesterday....not perfect, but ok.

QOTD: Either a larger house (I don't have nearly enough storage space in my small townhome) or a new car. My car is getting pretty old. I've had it forever and while it still runs good, I know it's only a matter of time before something goes wrong. Fingers crossed I get a few more years out of it because I can't afford a new car right now.

B: coffee & protein shake

L: oatmeal

D: 4 oz baked salmon & veggies

S: strawberries & cool whip

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

momyshaver
on 3/15/21 4:03 am
VSG on 06/28/17

Good Morning

supershopper
on 3/15/21 4:37 am

morning- weekend went well, stress was low. sleepy sleepy with this time change. its amazing how such a little thing and mess us up...

QOTD: someone to clean and organize my house and not fuss at me if I lay crap on the floor. they have to clean the kitchen also.

A personal assistant to help in my online business so I can shop all day and they can do the other stuff I hate.

Food plan today:

b: oatmeal with protein and chia/coffee/water

b2: yogurt with fiber one added

l: chicken in 1/2 joseph pita

s: iced coffee with protein added/ something else not sure

d: chicken fajitas on low carb tortilla

s: prob another yogurt

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Christina135
on 3/15/21 5:01 am

Good morning! Happy Monday. Thanks for starting us off Melody!

QOTD - I already have the house and yard, and I would use the money to invest and fix up this house. Central air and heat! And I would put in a sprinkler system, because dragging hoses and setting sprinklers on an acre is too damn much.

Breakfast - fasting, so hot black coffee and water

Lunch - tofu/soyrizo/kale scramble with vegan cheese

Snack - mint chocolate kale smoothie

Snack - apple with peanut butter, pepitas

Dinner - not sure yet, we have to go to the grocery store, but something veggie, something pasta I guess?

Have a great day y'all!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/15/21 5:42 am, edited 3/14/21 10:51 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

What a good Aunt you are! Sounds like a special day for Rachel.

I am just checking in to say hi! Mike and I are currently in Key Largo and will drive to Key West later this morning. It is my birthday tomorrow, so this trip is Mike's gift to me.

Here is the sunset from our balcony last night:

QOTD: I would buy a house on the water. Nothing huge, but lots of big windows, patios, and woodworking detail in the house.

TSS: 4 years, 11.5 months

Food: wine, etc and some protein based food to fuel me... (Key West, remember)

ETA a question: Your thoughts on what to call Mike? I have been calling him my boyfriend or my "guy friend", but the former sounds like we are teens and the latter sounds like just friendship. I don't like lover or significant other for opposite reasons (one is too intimate and the other too cold). Partner sounds like a business associate to me. I found an article that suggested Mate and Mike liked that. What do you think?

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

catwoman7
on 3/15/21 6:56 am
RNY on 06/03/15

what a gorgeous photo!!

I totally agree with you on all those terms - I have no idea what I'd call someone if I were in the same situation. "Mate" sounds pretty good, though...

Teenie
on 3/15/21 7:04 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I think Mate is very clever. I like it a lot. Companion is just to informal Mate makes it way cooler.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

wrkinprogress
on 3/15/21 7:46 am

Hmmm very good question but I think it depends what Mike calls you. I think if you are introducing him in person ,, just introduce him as Mike,, seeing the two of you together just gives off the vibe of being a couple... a very cute one I might add!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 366 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 301 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 301 views