What's on your Thursday menu?

Lisa91941
on 3/18/21 6:22 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Not much on the agenda today besides work. It's been super slow this week, here's hoping to a bang out day to bring our numbers up! We are really far away from our weekly goal. It's not a crisis if we don't meet it, it's just a fun sort of game we keep up here that everyone stays involved in. I have an old fashioned desk bell on my desk, and when we hit our daily number I ring it. We get a general cheer out of everyone and keeps the mood up. Sometimes, I get to ring it two or three times in a day. We all love that! Sales = bell = profits = bonuses/profit sharing all around. You can see why they like the bell!

QoTD: After watching the Grammy's the other day, I'm going with the currently popular music. The last hour of the show, I not only barely knew the musicians (though I had heard of most of them) I couldn't understand what they were saying and why it was considered music. I wonder if this is how my grandparents felt about Elvis?

Menu:

B: leftover fritatta

L: 3 oz hamburger patty, 1/2 oz cheese slice, kale salad

D: left over roasted chicken, salad

S: Think I am going to need one today. My first fully formed thought this morning was "oh, I'm hungry". I've got beef jerky, parm crisp and nut mix, cottage cheese or a hard boiled egg to choose from.

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

catwoman7
on 3/18/21 6:37 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I'm pretty swamped today until about 2:30 - classes this morning plus hosting a Zoom presentation this afternoon for one of my organizations. I need to get some exercise and a shower in before all that since we're having family over later on today. It would have been my dad's 85th birthday today, so we're having dinner - and a carrot cake, since that was his favorite. Given this is a big birthday (or would have been), I made the mother of all carrot cakes (below) last night. I'm sure this thing is absolutely loaded with calories (it's a triple-layer, plus it has extra things in it that aren't traditional in carrot cakes - macademia nuts, coconut, coconut cream, pineapple, and crystalized ginger), so I probably shouldn't eat for at least a year after this....(LOL). Kidding. I'll just have a small slice and go right back to plan afterward.

I'm eligible for my COVID vaccine starting Monday, so I signed up for an appt at a health department in a neighboring county for next Wednesday. I figured it'll be awhile before I can get one in my county (it's much more populated and people are climbing all over each other to get appts), and this place will allow anyone to register as long as they live or work in Wisconsin. And I don't mind the drive. If I happen to be able to get in somewhere closer, I can always cancel it - but the odds of that probably aren't spectacular.

B: plain Greek yogurt with blueberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: two Costco chicken skewers with garlic Greek yogurt "dip" (??)

AS: not sure - something with a lot of fiber or some healthy fat so I don't overdo it at dinner

D: pizza and cake

ex: some kind of cardio

have a great day, everyone!

ecm1109
on 3/18/21 7:46 am

That cake looks great! I made a Guiness chocolate cake and it was 600 calories a slice! I had a sliver...maybe a little more.

I got my jab yesterday, in OH, they have a mass vaccination site at Cleveland State University that is being run by the National Guard. It is super organized and very easy, I can't tell you the relief I feel even after having just the first dose. I go back in 21 days for the second! So happy that I can the light at the end here.

Good luck to you!

ecm1109
on 3/18/21 7:49 am
Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/18/21 8:18 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Fantastic looking cake!!!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Greateight
on 3/18/21 7:06 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

I thought that the weather was going to turn nice today, but it looks like it won't be until Sunday. Nice is relative Kelly, Christina, et. al. because it is supposed to be 54 on Sunday. We are headed back to Florida on Wednesday for Spring Break. Our lease is up on April 5th and we are back in Chicago. We haven't decided if we are going next winter. I loved it, but my youngest will be back in school full time.

My singlet came in the mail yesterday. Will I be modeling it? In a word, "no". But the rules of the meet that I entered in may require that it be worn. Hard to hide much in that thing.

Open event 21.2 is announced tonight. I hope it is something that I am better at. Last week was a struggle. Some shoulder mobility issues made the wall walks tough. Just getting that last two inches killed me.

I may text Partly Pollyanna today, I haven't heard from her in awhile.

QOTD: Group IB plus in the Illinois COVID distribution list. I think its a myth.

Breakfast: Turkey meatballs and cottage cheese

Snack: Protein bar

Lunch: Corned Beef and Cabbage leftovers

Snack: nuts

Dinner: Hello Fresh

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Teenie
on 3/18/21 7:54 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Tell Jen we miss her.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Greateight
on 3/18/21 10:56 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Will do! I just sent it, haven't heard back.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Melody P.
on 3/18/21 10:54 am - Amarillo, TX

If you do please tell her we miss her!

Emiepie
on 3/18/21 12:26 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Almost 70 here today then rain tonight so I can't complain.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 516 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 398 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 253 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics