What's on your Thursday menu?

Teenie
on 3/18/21 7:46 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Melody and Menuers,

I never say I am having a bad day but this one is sucking. Started out raining so I did not get my run in. Then Friends holding vigil ask me to bring coffee and breakfast. I made Egg quesadillas and grabbed 4 large coffee at the McDonalds. On the way to hospital this very old man I am saying at least 80 swerved in lane and hit my car and spilled all the coffee. I was so pissed but because it was raining and I was so mad I didn't stop. I did not want to kill him. There is now coffee all over my passenger side floor. Not happy at all but it looks like the scrapes on can can be buffed out.

QOTD: The song Divers License by Olivia Rodrigo. I hate winey crying people who ***** and complain. Put on your big girl pants and deal with it!!!!

Accountability: I did great just like 2 chocolate melting chips

TSS: 3 years 3 Months and 7 days 130.2 (Lowest 129.4) At least the scale was super kind.

B: Coffee with SF CM Caramel chocolate creamer

MS: Premier Café Latte protein and berries

CB: Coffee with SF CM Caramel Chocolate creamer

L: Cabbage rolls

D: Bunless burger

Exercise: Day Off

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I started a sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/18/21 8:20 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I hope your day gets better!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Emiepie
on 3/18/21 12:27 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope your day has gotten better.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Julia S.
on 3/18/21 10:19 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD-All Reality TV.

I agree with Jim the Covid list is a myth. I'm not sure when I'll be eligible, probably not until May 1. My Mom has had both shots, and my BFF and her husband got their first on Tuesday, and have their second scheduled. Not having a computer has made it really difficult to find a place to get vaccinated, her daughters-in-law were trying to help and the best that they could do was a clinic abut 45 minutes away, but at least they got it.

I didn't get the job with the city, not that I'm very upset about it. I've realized that since I work totally remote I can work any where and I'm seriously thinking of selling my house and moving to Maui. I need to get some things done around here before I can put it on the market, but I'm not going to spend a ton of money. My next door neighbors that moved to Mexico did a bunch of work to their house including replacing the windows and it still isn't listed. One of the women at the barn had talked to a realtor and she said there is such a shortage of homes that you really don't need to do any upgrades to sell it. I have a lot of research to do before I move.

It's so exciting to think of the possibilities...

One of my other co-workers is also going to join my team. He's tired of the non-compliant (no masks & no social distancing) co-workers and my old boss. Unfortunately he isn't a good boss and if he's stressed he takes it out on everyone. He also is just plain not a good manager. So I really don't miss him at all.

I'm struggling with some of the things in my job, I'm using features I haven't used before and I'm not sure how to manipulate them to make them look like I want. But I'll figure it out.

Need to get back on the exercise band wagon. I've been sorely lacking in that department, and I've heard that the gym I go to is back open. I really want to swim, but other than that I'm not sure if I could handle wearing a mask and panting through it. I know that is still better than getting covid.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

White Dove
on 3/18/21 10:44 am - Warren, OH

QOTD: Nothing annoys me more than people who do not believe in taking the vaccine. My friend has a lady who has been cutting his hair for about 10 years and does a great job. But he asked her yesterday if she has gotten the vaccine (she is old enough to get it in Ohio) and she told him that was a too personal question.

I think it is not a too personal question if you are going to be cutting people's hair and in danger of getting COVID and exposing them. As much as he hates to leave her, he is going to go to a shop where everyone has been vaccinated.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 458 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 408 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 276 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 298 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 122 views