What's on your (photo) Friday menu?

Greateight
on 3/19/21 3:57 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Thanks!! That does look fun. I sent it to our kids to see what they thought for something to do when we were all in Florida in two weeks.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Emiepie
on 3/19/21 6:10 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Truth be told, it did take us about 2-2 1/2 hours (with stopping a few times for various things). The second one that I bought off Amazon (same company) is a Jane Doe case. If I hadn't just let my boss borrow the first one I would have sent it your way.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Christina135
on 3/19/21 6:33 am

Mernin' errybody!

Happy FF Friday!

QOTD - Purging stuff from the house, and cleaning!

Breakfast -fasting so hot black coffee, water

Lunch - thinking I am going to hit up Salata, a local salad place. They are pretty bomb tho!

Snack - apple, mandarin, pepitas

Dinner - no clue. I have NOT had any motivation to cook lately, and I need that to come back!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Lisa91941
on 3/19/21 6:49 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Well, it's be adventuresome already this morning. There was a racoon invasion at 3:30 am. They knocked my bike over, tossed over some chairs, did their level best to get into the dog food canister before my husband chased them away. The First Time. The second time, they tried to actually steal the dog treat bin. Chased away again. The third time my husband was ready for them and chased them about a quarter mile. He came back to the RV and decided to take the boys out to pee because I was bringing them into work with me today. On the way back, a skunk had taken up where the racoons left off. Black dog got sprayed in his face just a bit. Poor guy. So in the middle of trying to get ready for work at 5 am, I was also scrubbing faces and drying fur. Then the skunk would NOT leave. My husband had to throw a table at it so that I could get out and get the dogs in the car. And now, my office smells a bit of Ode d'skunk. So grateful Cash just got it a bit and Monte, with his long, long coat did not get hit.

I need today to be busy! We are behind on our number this week, so catching up would be fun.

QoTD: The little marina restaurant has a live band tonight, maybe we'll wander over there and sit on the patio and listen for a bit. Tomorrow, I have foot massage scheduled and hoping to do the 24 mile bike ride again on Sunday. If I can do it Sunday and then again next Saturday before we leave, I will feel like I've really taken advantage of this wonderful location next to the bike to bay pathway. And the reward of lun*****oronado isn't a small little thing. It's amazingly beautiful there, and just happens to be where I was born! Back in the day when the Navy let enlisted men have kids on the island. Now they send you over the bridge to the main hospital.

Menu:

B: hb egg, 1/4 cottage cheese, 4-5 Parm Crisps sprinkled in for crunch

L: 3 oz hamburger patty, 1/2 oz cheddar, sweet kale salad

D: TBD! If nothing else, TJ's shrimp patty with avo and a few chicharones.

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

catwoman7
on 3/19/21 7:47 am
RNY on 06/03/15

we went to Coronado when we were in San Diego several years ago. Loved it!

Emiepie
on 3/19/21 6:12 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Wow, I hope your day got better.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/19/21 7:26 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

That kitty pic is so sweet!

Today we are doing laundry, shopping and packing for our week in Siesta Key starting tomorrow. Beach bums all week!

This is the beach in Boca Grande yesterday. Usually the surf is calm on the Gulf of Mexico, but not so much yesterday. It was WINDY (I had sand everywhere).

QOTD: Plans are to drive to Siesta Key, park the car and leave it parked for the week!

TSS: 4 years, 11.5 months

B: Coffee!!! Scrambled eggs and cottage cheese, and a couple of bites of a cinnamon bagel at coffee with my friends this morning

L: tuna salad and cottage cheese

D: healthy choice meal or shrimp

S: air popped popcorn

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Teenie
on 3/19/21 7:40 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Melody and Menuers,

Wow what a week I am glad it is almost over. I planned on working on Monday then taking off the rest of the week coming up due to DH having surgery Tuesday. However my dear childhood friend did pass yesterday afternoon. I am going to flip take off Monday for funeral and if DH can handle me leaving I will come in to work on Friday. If you only see me commenting and not posting next week it will be because I got stuff going on. But I will check in when I get a chance.

Oh It does not look like there is any damage to the car from the old guy veering into me yesterday and DH was able to suck up all the coffee with my little green machine.

QOTD: Tomorrow I will wake up and do my crazy 8 circuit gym class clean a couple windows, take care of my mom(laundry clean kitchen do her hair) I will also cook dinner so she has something to eat. Sunday I will get up and run and head to church. Probably cook a meal or go out to lunch and pick up something to feed Mom.

Accountability: I had some nuts Pizzellas and a grain free cookie.

TSS: 3 years 3 Months and 8 days 131.4 (Lowest 129.4) At least the scale was super kind.

B: Coffee with SF CM Caramel chocolate creamer

MS: Premier Café Latte protein and berries

CB: Coffee with SF CM Caramel Chocolate creamer

L: Bunless burger and baked oat muffin

D: Tuna noddle casserole

Exercise: 3.5 mile run (done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I started a sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great weekend.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Lisa91941
on 3/19/21 7:44 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Hugs Chrissy. I'm sorry for your loss.

catwoman7
on 3/19/21 7:50 am
RNY on 06/03/15

sorry to hear about your friend. I am always shocked to hear when one of my childhood friends has passed. I swear about half of them are gone, and I'm only 60. But I'm in that range where things like cancer and heart attacks are sadly not uncommon...

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 552 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 537 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 424 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 335 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 133 views
Recent Topics