What's on your Sunday menu?

Melody P.
on 3/21/21 3:46 am - Amarillo, TX

/\ that applies to the "how things have changed" post and the last reply. It really irked me. If you don't like it here maybe don't post and read here? Guess I'm the food police HAHAHAHAHA!

No big plans for the day. I'm not really feeling very good. Not sick just blah.

QOTD: What's the most ridiculous thing you have bought?

I'm not sure...I've spent a lot of money on jewelry making supplies over the years. Rather they be for chainmaille or when I did more beading. Also I like rocks and minerals...I have a few of those too! LOL

B: JUST egg, chicken sausage, GF toast and coffee

L: beef stew, vegan cheese

D: maybe split pea soup...not sure!

S: popcorn and ???

KalesD
on 3/21/21 4:52 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning!

I read that post, and I was sad for that person. In my time here people have been nothing but kind and supportive - I have never once felt that my food choices were being policed - nor do I personally judge what others put in their own mouths. Not my mouth, not my problem!

Yesterday was my first experience eating out at a restaurant. It was intimidating, but successful! Proud of the choices I made and I had no guilt that I didn't eat everything that was on my plate.

Today the plan is to walk the dog, groceries and meal prep for the week.

QOTD: I buy a lot of stupid stuff. I have a very large yarn stash.

b: fairlife latte

S: 120g skyr, 15g pb, 40g blueberries

l: 1.5oz chicken breast, 15g light sharp cheddar & 1/2 small tortilla

S: 1/2 small apple, 1tbsp PB

d: 20g spinach, 2oz chicken, 15g feta, olive oil and balsamic vinegar

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

Maddymoe2
on 3/21/21 5:41 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning everyone and thank you once again Melody for getting us started. I saw that post too about how things have changed. I am a person that needs a plan. I still weigh out my food. I need to know what I am putting into my body. I am 4 1/2 years out. I come here for accountability and I have never once felt policed, only supported. I appreciate this daily thread and getting to know everyone.

Today is a lot of just chores. I need to pack wood in for the week, go to the dump, do recycles.Hoping for a walk before the rain starts again this afternoon. Maybe plant some bulbs. One of my seniors is moving away tomorrow. I need to go say goodbye to her. I am dreading that. I just don't want to cry. She was my Grandma's best friend. I'm just going to miss her and her 87 year old sass.

QOTD- I'm a gadget girl! My favorite aisle in a store is the "as seen on tv". I would have to say that the most ridiculous thing that I have bought, was an AB Lounge from QVC.

Food plan for today-

2 eggs and cottage cheese

Tuna, onion, celery, siracha in Josephs pita

grilled chicken with mexi cauli rice

Have a great day everyone.

catwoman7
on 3/21/21 6:28 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Morning Weekenders!

and thanks for getting us started, Melody - I remembered at the last minute that you might not be here today and that I promised to start us off if you weren't here this morning, but for some reason I completely forgot until like two seconds ago! So I was so glad to see your post - I was feeling like a huge slacker!!!

nothing on the agenda today other than coffee with the moms at 10:30. My sister and niece might come, too. And we'll probably bike this afternoon. It'll be another warm and sunny day, so we'll definitely be outside doing SOMETHING!

QOTD: I'm sure I've bought millions of ridiculous things, but one thing that pops into my mind occasionally after many years is something my MIL bought us. A film camera (point and shoot) back when digital cameras were just becoming all the rage. Even when we opened it (it was a Christmas gift), I thought "what a huge waste of money" (we already had a perfectly good film point & shoot - and I knew whenever we replaced it, it would be with a digital). We used it exactly once - we took it to Japan with us. It's been sitting in a drawer ever since. I don't even think Goodwill would want it at this point. I hope MIL didn't spend too much money on it. (We did eventually get a digital - but we never use that anymore, either, because of cell phone cameras. But at least we got some good use out of it, unlike that film camera).

B: plain Greek yogurt with apple/cranberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake, probably more coffee with half & half (at the coffee meet-up)

L: Fresh Express Thai chopped salad with a Costco chicken skewer

AS: maybe my last protein muffin. Or a L&F yogurt with a light English muffin

D: asparagus soup for sure - and maybe another chicken skewer

have a great day, everyone!

Lisa91941
on 3/21/21 9:08 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning. Sitting in the sunshine with my fake coffee. It feels so nice. Yesterday I did pamper me day and it was lovely. We ate out two meals, but I just had left over roasted chicken and avo for dinner and the scale is my friend today!

We are doing the 24 mile bike loop today with a lunch break in the middle. I'm both looking forward to it and a bit dreading it. Takes me about 140 minutes of cycling. Even with my e assist bike, I'll be exhausted at the end. A good exhausted though.

QOTD. So many stupid things. And I usually know as I am doing it but can't seem to help myself!

menu

B: egg. Two strips of bacon

L: tdb

D: 3 oz steak, 2 oz sweet potato, 1/4 corn on the cob.

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 518 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?