What's on your Monday menu?

Melody P.
on 3/29/21 3:32 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning everyone! Hope that you're all doing ok.

I'm just a bundle of nerves. My surgery is scheduled for 9:00 AM tomorrow and I have to get there by 8. I won't lie...I'm a bit scared. Just will be glad when it's done.

We have the kids today so no big plans. Hoping that the pain pill I need post op will get fixed. The insurance has required the provider to call them and tell them why they prescribed it and why so many. So hopefully we'll be going to Walmart to get it sometime this afternoon.

QOTD: Are you a very organized person?

That's a hard no for me! I try and try but always revert to chaos.

Food is up in the air again today.

Have a great day everyone!

MadisonRose
on 3/29/21 3:47 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning everyone! Hoping your surgery goes well Melody!

It was a busy, but good weekend. Had a lot of fun celebrating my cousins birthday Saturday evening. Went for dinner and then did one of those escape rooms. First time I had ever done one of those. It was fun, but we flunked! We were unable to escape in 60 minutes even though we had one of the easier rooms. Lol

Accountability has been decent over the weekend, but not the best. Back on track this week!

QOTD: I am probably the most unorganized person you'll ever meet! Ha. I really do try to be organized, but always fail miserably!

B: coffee & protein shake

L: tuna & laughing cow cheese wedge

S: baked chicken & cauliflower rice

S: L&F Greek yogurt or protein shake

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/29/21 4:12 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

It is always a little scary going into surgery but I'm sure it will be so worth it.

Today is catch up with household time: bills, shop, replace fluorescent light bulb... And stay in my food plan (I was pretty good yesterday).

QOTD: I am almost OCD about some types of organization. I HATE clutter. I have to have prioritized to do/shopping/packing lists and check off things as they are dealt with. I was a project manager for much of my career so either that's why I gravitated to the job or it helped make me as organized as I am now?

TSS: 5 years as of yesterday

B: Coffee!!! Scrambled eggs and cottage cheese

L: tuna salad and cottage cheese

D: Shrimp scampi appetizer or fish tacos (out)

S: air popped popcorn

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

4321gorham
on 3/29/21 5:07 am - GA

B: Spinach egg white frittata with cara cara orange

L: Quinoa Salad with opal apple (taste like a pear)

D: Air Fryer Herbed chicken, steamed broccoli drizzled with olive oil, garlic, and lemon, salad

S: Pink Grapefruit Smoothie (100% pink ruby red grapefruit juice, strawberries, banana, ice)

Exercise: Walk at home video (Walk Run Lift)

QOTD: Very organized-use notebook for planning daily goals-self care, meal preparation, exercise, spiritual and motivational videos.

I am retired as of 7/1/2020 (age 53)-32 years service. So I am keeping the work organization routine going.

Teenie
on 3/29/21 7:24 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Thank you for your service and welcome home. So glad your joining the tread. Nice to meet you.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Christina135
on 3/29/21 5:24 am

Mernin' errybody!

QOTD - I'm a Libra. LOL! I am actually the picture of organization in my professional life, and when it comes to my children, husband or dogs, yes! . But when it comes to actual "adulting" (I know some people hate that term, but it's accurate) thankfully my husband takes on brunt of it. He does the important stuff like taxes and home stuff and just makes sure I know where it is and how to access it. Work stuff I got, home stuff I just close my eyes and it gets handled!

Breakfast - fasting, so hot black coffee and lots of water. Coffee after water actually. I'm trying to make sure water is the first thing that hits my body in the morning and so far it seems to be making me feel pretty good.

Lunch - Oh jeez I dunno. Maybe a toast pizza (bread with pizza fixings, to include vegan cheese), or soyrizo/kale scramble. I haven't planned it out.

Snack - mint chocolate kale smoothie.

Snack - HEB has their own coconut milk based smoothie. I have mango today, yum!

Dinner - Thinking a homemade bowl, with quinoa, avo, cucumber, tomato, red onion, the works!

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

KalesD
on 3/29/21 5:29 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning!

Hoping your surgery goes off without a hitch! I will be thinking of you tomorrow!

This week is work work work.. and Thursday at 3pm vacation starts! 11 days off. Can't freaking wait!

QOTD: I am super organized - almost OCD about things. The nurses at work consistently tell me they love being with me in the room because they know my ducks are in a row with the equipment & that my chart will be flawless.

b: fairlife latte

s: 1/2 Greek yogurt bagel, 1 egg, 1/2 slice havarti

l: 1/2 6in flour tortilla, 7.5g light cheddar, 1oz chicken

S: 120g skyr, 15g PB, 40g blueberries

D: 1/2c roasted broccoli, 1 Costco chicken skewer (I've fallen for these!)

s: 1/2 apple with 1tbsp PB

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

Emiepie
on 3/29/21 5:57 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good morning! Melody, you'll be in my thoughts today and tomorrow. I had my vaccine shot 1 on Friday. It went well, it seemed to make me a mildly itchy and sleepy and of course my arm was sore.

QOTD: My hubby and others close to me would probably say too organized.

TSS: 6 years, 7 months

B: Sf latte, Eggbeaters, turkey sausage, and an apple

L: Grilled chicken, spinach salad with Feta cheese, SF pudding, and a pear

S: SF iced latte, protein puffs, carbmaster yogurt, and a plum

D: Pulled pork, cauliflower/broccoli with cheese sauce, sliced orange/ banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup fiber cereal

E: elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1364 Protein:147 Carbs: 101 Fat:44

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 3/29/21 7:27 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Hope your PT is going well. I haven't been around this last week so I am playing catch up on how everyone is doing.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 3/29/21 9:22 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I'm up to jogging three days a week at a slower pace than before. Trying to work my way slowly.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 485 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 443 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 452 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 395 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Forum Search Error & 404