What's on your Wednesday menu?

ecm1109
on 3/31/21 9:05 am

I live with a meat and potato only eater. So ridiculous. He calls vegetables "vile weeds", i just cook what I like and he eats his meat and potato...

momyshaver
on 4/1/21 2:14 am
VSG on 06/28/17

Yeah... I have someone like that in my life too. Were they raised that way? I suspect sensory issues that were never addressed because I have a child JUST LIKE THEM lol. I try to build on successes and I have made progress with the child's diet but they still are strongly sensory in ways their older siblings never were. It is hard to basically make 2 dinners. I swore I never would be that way yet here I am lol

Melody P.
on 3/31/21 1:08 pm - Amarillo, TX

Thank you :o)

Emiepie
on 3/31/21 5:52 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Melody, I hope you're able to get a few naps in today and of course that the pain minimizes.

QOTD: I say it's a class of its own.

TSS: 6 years, 7 months

B: Sf latte, Eggbeaters, turkey sausage, and an apple

L: Grilled chicken, spinach salad with Feta cheese, SF pudding, and a pear

S: SF iced latte, protein puffs, carbmaster yogurt, and a plum

D: Pulled pork, cauliflower/broccoli with cheese sauce, sliced orange/ banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup fiber cereal

E: elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1304 Protein:139 Carbs: 96 Fat:43

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 3/31/21 7:14 am - Amarillo, TX

Thank you :o)

Lisa91941
on 3/31/21 6:22 am, edited 3/30/21 11:40 pm
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning. Been a rough one. Yesterday, bright and early, I got my feelings terribly hurt by someone. Details aren't important, just that I was crying and sad all day. I came here to post, and didn't. I should have taken a walk, and instead I sat in my car and cried. But other things I didn't do? I didn't pity eat. I didn't have a glass or 4 of wine. I didn't have pity dessert. I didn't fall off my meal plan. It was a very hard day, and it doesn't feel great today. But I made a meal plan, and I am going to stick to it.

QOTD: I'm going with hotdogs are not really a food and don't belong on a menu. BLECH!

Menu:

B: hb egg, 1/4 cottage cheese, EBTB seasoning

L: fishy noodles, 1/2 chicken parm sausage, sweet kale salad

D: sheet pan sausage, broccolini, cherry tomatoes, garlic, onion and cannellini bean bake. Finished with fresh parm and lemon.

Peace Everyone!

(hope your day turns out decent Melody!!)

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Teenie
on 3/31/21 7:11 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

So sorry your feelings were hurt. I hope you can find a way to retaliate without being as mean as they were and you can find solace in your reaction. If it was me I'd F%#k them up. But I am sure your a better person than I am. I am so proud you did not let this effect all the hard work you have done to get where you are. BTW your sheet pan dinner sounds awesome. I will be stealing that.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Melody P.
on 3/31/21 7:14 am - Amarillo, TX

I'm so sorry you were hurt but you handled it so well for yourself. Very proud of you for that!

Emiepie
on 3/31/21 12:27 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

People suck. Sorry you had a rough day. Try and not let anyone dim your light.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 3/31/21 6:50 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Melody and Menuers,

Melody Are you home already from having the stimulator implanted? My DH had to stay the night and did an OT appointment in the morning before they released him. He also complained of itching and not being able to get comfortable. Hopefully you will heal quickly and this will be over in a few short weeks.

This Easter weekend is going to be a big deal. First DH is being baptized Sunday morning. This is very exciting considering he is 46 and has never been. We will also be blessed with our friends with the twins for dinner and our other friends changed plans and will be with us also. I know this all sounds Covid wrong, however many of us have vaccines. I am tired of covid and I am not going to miss another holiday. I remember last year delivering dinner to my mom and her being alone. Not this year sorry.

With that said I am going to be cooking everyday heading up to dinner. Last Thursday I made 140 ravioli and I need to make the sauce and meatballs. I will make Lamb Kabobs for myself and there will be salad. I also make a Strawberry cheesecake this time of year. I have two finished that were for gifts but I'll do one more for our dinner and I also intend on making one lemon for my Mother. I need to head to Aldi today to get some ingredients.

QOTD: Yes it is a sandwich.

Accountability: I did good. I only added 1/2 baked oatmeal muffin. And I did get to run last evening. It was 72° and I was able to wear shorts and a tank. I think my skin even got a little pink. It was lovely.

TSS: 3 years 3 Months and 20 days 132.2 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato creamer

MS: Premier Café latte protein and berries

CB: Coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato creamer

L: Chicken salad and snack select

D: Fajita

Exercise: 30 minute treadmill since it is raining(done) maybe another 30 tonight will see where this day takes me.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I started a sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 76 replies · 770 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 368 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 498 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 276 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 98 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?