What's on your Monday menu?

Emiepie
on 4/5/21 6:39 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Congrats to your DH!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

White Dove
on 4/5/21 7:51 am - Warren, OH

That cheesecake is so cute. I kept wondering what you were going to do and it turned out amazing.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Julia S.
on 4/5/21 1:23 pm - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

Melody that cheesecake is amazing!

QOTD- Pretty boring actually. I spent way too much time watching Netflix I finished Ripper Street, it was good and I was sorry that it's over. Always looking for something else to watch.

I'm trying to get myself back on track. I've been indulging in too many things that I shouldn't have. My jeans are tight and I'm not liking the way that it feels. I haven't been exercising so for lunch today I went out walking. I walked just over 2 miles and I forgot how good it is to be out in the sunshine, even though it wasn't too warm. I need to qui****ching so much TV and start getting things done here.

The house next door sold in 2 days, and the one next to that also sold in 2 days. I'm thinking I need to get my house on the market, so a lot less Netflix and more work.

I'm going to taper myself off of Zoloft, since I've received my first vaccine I'm a lot less stressed and anxious. I just don't want to keep taking something that makes my life seem so flat.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Partlypollyanna
on 4/5/21 1:23 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

That cheesecake looks awesome. You have a real talent!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

lmfontana4
on 4/5/21 4:57 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

Is your donut recipe healthy? Do you use protein in the mix?

Melody P.
on 4/5/21 5:41 pm - Amarillo, TX

It has about 100 or so calories and no protein powder(I can't have gluten, egg or dairy) that I care for to cook with. The vegan options suck so far but my money is very tight right now so I can't try a lot right now.

I changed the recipe so much that I guess I made it my own recipe. It's a baked donut and I took out the oil and eggs. Honestly they are not great but it is good for a rushed morning.

sue9999
on 4/5/21 5:56 pm
RNY on 02/08/21

One more day and it's "covid immunity"!! I'm heading for my favorite store for window shopping...except I'll be inside. Woo hoo! Then I'm hitting the pool at the local Y.

Menu today was odd, even for me.

B 4 TBL chili with 1 TBL onion and a sprinkle of cheddar

L 3 TBL diced ham w 2 TBL split pea soup

S Repeat lunch but add 1 TBL of fresh pear.

QOTD. We had a very nice day. It was warm here, in the 60s, so I walked big dog at a local park trail. Big dog entertained himself by pulling me anywhere it struck his fancy. Then some people came along and petted him which tickled him no end I'm sure. He's been off limits during covid and has suffered with isolation loneliness. He's smart, though, and makes his needs known right off, lol. I wish I was brave enough to walk up to strangers and say I'm lonely so lets chat!

HW 243 SW 208 GW 125 CW 135

sue9999
on 4/5/21 6:14 pm
RNY on 02/08/21

Can someone explain something to me, please. I noticed several people have coffee with their breakfast. I was told I should never drink with a meal plus not 20 min b4 or 30 min after. Is this different years after surgery? Thanks.

Emiepie
on 4/5/21 6:42 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I list my latte with breakfast but don't drink it while eating. I usually have my coffee between a few bottles of water and stop drinking 1/2 before breakfast.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

lmfontana4
on 4/5/21 10:47 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

I am curious on how to add the weight details to the ticker. I have already added the colorful one that shows weight lost or goal achieved. I noticed that a lot of people also add surgery date, goal weight, current weight... just can't figure out how to do that.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 520 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 403 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 258 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics