What's on your Tuesday menu?

Melody P.
on 4/6/21 3:58 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone! Hope today finds you doing well.

Not much planned today. Hoping to get a nap or two in. I think that things are improving. I feel like my entire abdomen and flanks are pulled. Also...the itchiness! Gawd! I want to tear off my skin lol. I can't wait to get my staples out...all 15 of em.

Found out my sweet Rachel is being bullied really badly. I am so sad for her. It brought up my relentless bullying and it just hurt my heart so much. I love that girl so much

QOTD:What part of a kid's movie completely scarred you?

so easy! Never ending Story...horse...quick sand. I hate that movie so so sooooo freaking much!

b: JUST egg, chicken sausage, toast and coffee later

l: taco soup/chili, chao cheese

d: prob more taco soup

s: lunch meat, frozen fruit...thawed and ???

have a great day everyone!

catwoman7
on 4/6/21 4:25 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

class this morning - hosting a Zoom lecture this afternoon. I think that's it. Hopefully I can get outside again today - the weekend (and yesterday, too) was so beautiful weatherwise!

QOTD: hmmm....I'll have to come back to this one - nothing is coming to mind at the moment. Maybe after more coffee...

B: plain Greek yogurt with apple/cranberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie with blueberry compote

AS: vanilla skyr with raspberries - and maybe a light English muffin with cream cheese

D: Costco chicken skewer in 1/2 a pita with tzatziki, hummus, and cucumber slices

it's German week at Aldi's, y'all!!

MadisonRose
on 4/6/21 4:44 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! Super quick post. Accountability was really good yesterday and got my workout in. I've finally figured out the best time for my workouts. I do not like doing them once I finish work because I'm too tired and lack motivation. I don't like doing them in the mornings because that would require getting up earlier and I already get up at 5:30 and I'm NOT a morning person. So I've been doing them on my lunch breaks instead of eating lunch and just eat lunch between calls. It seems to work best for me!

QOTD: The Wizard of Oz.....when Dorothy and Toto met up with the wretched witch. Had nightmares daily as a kid. Never could watch that movie again. Not to mention those dang monkeys!

B: coffee & protein shake

L: tuna, laughing cow cheese wedge & pickle

D: leftover baked chicken & veggies

S: L&F Greek yogurt & fruit

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Lisa91941
on 4/6/21 6:16 am
RNY on 10/29/19

The monkeys! I always leave the room!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Emiepie
on 4/6/21 3:44 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Another Wizard of Oz one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 4/6/21 5:17 am - Amarillo, TX

This popped up in my FB memories. I need to get back into photography more. This is bubble film.

White Dove
on 4/6/21 5:20 am - Warren, OH

I was about 4 when we went to see Wizard of Oz. My mother, me, my brother and my sister, and all us kids were under 5.

Between the witch melting and the flying monkeys, we were crying so much that my mom had to leave and take us home. I did not see the end of the movie until I was grown up.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Emiepie
on 4/6/21 3:44 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

A few of us have Wizard of Oz. Glad I'm not alone!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 4/6/21 5:34 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! It was a good beach day yesterday and promises to be the same the next few days. I continued with golf lessons yesterday. I was much better driving off the tee, but not so good with an iron...

QOTD: I have to agree with the Wizard of Oz. I would get so scared of the witch and the flying monkeys. The music really creeped me out. My youngest DD was petrified of ET - isn't that weird?

TSS: 5 years

B: Coffee!!! WW egg and banana pancake

L: egg salad

D: TBD

S: Nut thins with cottage cheese

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Greateight
on 4/6/21 7:27 am
RNY on 08/29/18

You've played enough to declare victory and hit the Lilly golf store.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 502 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 449 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 304 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 324 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 122 views
Recent Topics