What's on your Wednesday menu?

Melody P.
on 4/7/21 2:48 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning everyone.

feeling pretty miserable today. My back itches so so much and it's totally unnerving...I know it's normal but nothing is helping. Just ugh. Also having a pain that's pretty annoying on my left side (the battery pack is on the right side). Just annoyed!

I've got an appointment today for a laser treatment on my right eye. The left is up Friday. Pretty sure my right eye had a small bleed overnight. Guess it's good I'm going in.

QOTD: If You Could Have An Unlimited Storage Of One Thing, What Would It Be?

jump rings or in general craft supplies!

food is undecided yet. I feel like eating the entire kitchen.

Melody P.
on 4/7/21 4:21 am, edited 4/6/21 9:21 pm - Amarillo, TX

Ok.

B: oatmeal( I am freezing this morning) and coffee(later)

L: chicken tenders GF and 1 tsp of honey

D: turkey patty and a slice of bread oh and a dairy free yogurt

S: 1 tbs PB, 2 schar crisps and ???

MadisonRose
on 4/7/21 4:32 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Morning all! Sleepy this morning, but happy I'm down another pound. Still trying to get the rest of this regain off! Ugh! Accountability was good yesterday.

QOTD: Not sure....maybe clothes.

B: coffee & protein shake

L: tuna, laughing cow cheese wedge & pickle

D: baked salmon & veggies

S: L&F Greek yogurt & fruit

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Teenie
on 4/7/21 6:39 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

WTG on the on scale victory!!! Proud of you.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 4/7/21 5:00 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I hope the eye issue gets cleared up and it does sound like the back irritation is something that will be relieved with time. Hang in there Melody!

Today is beach, golf practice and a wine dinner. Calories are not likely to be low with that, but life is good. Tomorrow I drive Mike to the airport so he can go back to Cape Cod for the weekend for spring cleanup with his kids. I need to get back on an eating plan while he is gone.

QOTD: Probably clothes. They seem to multiply.

TSS: 5 years

B: Coffee!!! WW egg and banana pancake

L: Tuna salad or fish

D: Wine dinner

S: Nut thins with cottage cheese

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Melody P.
on 4/7/21 7:16 am - Amarillo, TX

Thanks! The eye is just upsetting me more so because my blood sugars have been really good.

the back is just annoying but at least I know it's a sign it's healing!

Emiepie
on 4/7/21 5:55 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Melody, you've been on my mind, praying you get some relief soon- you've been through so much.

QOTD: I always seem to run short on places for my workout clothes.

TSS: 6 years, 7 months

B: Sf latte, Jimmy Dean scramble, and an apple

L: Deli meat ham, spinach salad with shredded cheddar cheese, SF pudding, and a pear

S: SF iced latte, Whisps, carbmaster yogurt, and a plum

D: Roasted turkey breast, cauliflower with cheese sauce, sliced orange/ banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Mixed nuts, Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup fiber cereal

E: elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1451 Protein:121 Carbs: 107 Fat:63

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 4/7/21 7:15 am - Amarillo, TX

Thank you!

Lisa91941
on 4/7/21 6:29 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning. I have no idea how I've done. I feel like I've made bad choices, but I have worked really hard to make them a couple bites. Not big meals. Woke up this morning starving!
Today we are going to the Dallas Arboretum. Should be beautiful as their horrible February freeze pushed back doing and everything is coming into lushness now.

Today our plan is to enjoy breakfast and find a salad with plain, un-fried, chicken on it for lunch or dinner. My husband's stomach is bothering him and I'd like some fresh greens! Big goals today!

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Teenie
on 4/7/21 6:38 am, edited 4/6/21 11:52 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Melody and Menuers,

Melody why do you not take the bandages off for an hour or so to give yourself relief from the itching. This is DH's biggest complaint also. I take off the bandages and let it breath about an hour everyday for relief. Then I put on fresh ones and it seems to help a bit or at least while they are off.

I got nothing going on today but work. Can't think of anything exciting or important to write about today except it may get to 80° today which is very high for Pittsburgh this time of year.

QOTD: S&D French Roast coffee (it has been discontinued and it was my favorite)

Accountability: Just awful!! I Grazed dinner and had a baked oatmeal muffin, nuts, ham salad I been struggling with evening eating. I even took a walk after work to get away from the food but when I got back it all went down hill. I am going to try coffee tonight to keep me away from snacking.

TSS: 3 years 3 Months and 27 days 135 (Lowest 129.4)

Here is last years TSS so I am not beating myself up over the number just gonna reign it back in.

TSS: 2 years 3 Month 27 days 135.8 (lowest 130.8)

B: Coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato creamer

MS: Premier Café latte protein and berries

CB: Coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato creamer

L: salad with lamb kabob and snack select

D: Chili made with Chicken.

Exercise: 3.5 mile run (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I started a sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 424 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 247 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?