What's on your Thursday menu?

Teenie
on 4/8/21 6:47 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Melody and Menuer,

Hope everything gets resolved quickly Melody. You deserve relief.

I had to do blood work this morning for my thyroid. He's been checking every 6 months since I have only been on the meds for less than a year. I do take them as prescribed however with my weight being up I am thinking of taking a week or 2 off so my weight goes back down. Shh don't tell my doctor. May pants are actually tight today and I am not happy. Funny they are size 6P and I am upset they are tight but never flinched when I wore a size 28 jeans. I need to stop snacking.

QOTD: I would say simplify but I do not use if for social. I only come here for support and I do some TikTok but we have not upgraded our system here at work since 1995 so if we had an upgrade life would be way more simplified.

Accountability: I am a snack monster!!!! I need to get this to stop as I plan on eating out Mexican this Saturday and I do not want to be at this weight and eating out. ing to bed early tonight if need be.

TSS: 3 years 3 Months 28 days: 135 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato creamer

MS: Premier Banana protein and berries

CB: Coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato creamer

L: salad with 3 RGF Poppers and snack select

D: Chili made with Chicken.

Exercise: 3.5 mile run (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I started a sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Greateight
on 4/8/21 6:49 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

I got my vaccine yesterday. It was about a 45 minute drive and a 30 minute wait once I got to CVS. But definitely well worth the effort. I haven't really felt any after effects today and did work out yesterday. Supposedly, if I feel anything, it will be today. They gave me all these papers, which they said were important, but most of them were just advertisements for CVS.

The online ****tail making class was fun last night. I split with Marilyn. I will admit that after an hour and a half, I shut off my camera and ate dinner.

This week really feels like it is dragging. Nine hours in the airport on Monday will do that, I guess.

QOTD: On the one hand, sustenance agriculture is very romanti****il your children get smallpox. On the other hand 1000 years of technological improvement landed us at Verdun. So, its kind of a toss-up. But the passwords are killing me.

Breakfast: Sausage and cottage cheese

lunch: hamburger

Dinner: Hello Fresh

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Emiepie
on 4/8/21 9:30 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope you continue to not have any side effects. Extra hydration is the best recommendation I have heard.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

White Dove
on 4/8/21 8:04 am - Warren, OH

QOTD: I started working with computers in 1966. They were really elementary then and you wrote the code in binary and then typed it onto a paper tape. The paper tape was put in a computer that set up a drill press for airplane parts to be drilled at specific locations.

I have loved watching technology evolve though my life. I remember when we would go through a program written in a language like Fortran and take out all of the spaces between words to get a few more bytes of space for the program.

I remember when we purchased a gig hard drive for General Motors to store data from all over the country. Technology lets me work from home, keep up with friends and family around the country and the world. Like everything, there are down sides, but the good so much outweighs the bad.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

lmfontana4
on 4/8/21 7:30 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

Hi Everyone,

Melody-I hope your eye gets better soon. Sounds like you have struggled with a couple of health issues. Hoping you feel better soon.

QOTD: I think technology does improve our lives. I think many of us only think of computers and social media. However, think of all of the advances in technology in healthcare and science that have improved our lives and lengthened our life span.

B: 1/4c light n fit Greek yogurt

L: 1/4 c strained cream of chicken soup

D: 1/4 c SF chocolate pudding

premier protein drink x1

calcium caramel chews x2, calcium dark chocolate bar.

I saw that someone mentioned missing their afternoon vitamins. My Bariatric team suggested PRocare chewable (they also have capsules) multiple vitamin plus minerals and iron. It is once daily. They stated that those patients who take it never have deficiency issues. You do have to take a separate calcium supplement. I don't mind because my calcium is like candy!

No exercise today. I need to establish a routine. My goal for Friday is to go on a hike with my daughter if it doesn't rain.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Melody P.
on 4/9/21 3:12 am - Amarillo, TX

Thanks!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 76 replies · 772 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 382 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 502 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 222 views