What's on your Tuesday menu?

Teenie
on 4/13/21 5:15 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Tennessee is on it's way

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Greateight
on 4/13/21 5:19 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Christina135
on 4/13/21 5:47 am

Good morning y'all! I love taco tuesday!

Mel, sorry about the new bleed. I know how disappointed you must be, and scared. Keep us updated.

QOTD - Hands down, the pacific northwest. I absolutely love Washington and Oregon. We went in 2015, and although I was born and raised in Texas and love it, I would move there in a heartbeat if I could. Absolutely gorgeous!

Breakfast - fasting, so water, lots of it and hot black coffee.

Lunch - I bought these delicious plant based chick'n patties at costco that I made in the air fryer, with some chao vegan cheese melted over them. So good, I swear I had to go and verify that it wasn't actual chicken. Going to have a reboot of this today.

Dinner - easy dinner, I have a haircut appt so I am thinking sandwiches, whatever works!

Have a great day y'all!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

catwoman7
on 4/13/21 7:15 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I've seen those chick'n patties and wondered about them - I'll pick some up next time I'm there

Christina135
on 4/13/21 9:18 am

Yes, the alpha foods brand! Cannot recommend highly enough!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

Emiepie
on 4/13/21 5:56 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Melody, I'm hoping all goes today, I'm sure it'll be a relief to get the staples out and sorry about your eye.

QOTD: Sunset in the beach

Oatmeal days

TSS: 6 years, 8 months

B: SF latte, Pear, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Deli turkey, spinach salad with cheese, SF pudding and a honeycrisp apple

S: SF latte, Zero sugar beef jerky, an apple and yogurt

D: Shredded beef, cauliflower with cheese, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: Rest day

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1362 Protein: 104 Carbs:135 Fat: 53

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 4/13/21 5:57 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Just a quickie because I have Mah Jongg in eight minutes. UGH - I hate feeling rushed in the morning. I had to have my coffee, make a protein shake, finish up the cottage cheese that I forgot to finish last night (the milk was sitting in the Instant Pot all night - so I reboiled it this morning - turned out fine), shower, do the cats, check my email (which probably could have waited...), and now - I'm ready!

I have class at 9:30 and have to take my mom to the dentist at noon. Then I think the afternoon is free, but I have some Zoom thing this evening, I think. Maybe I can get a bike ride in this afternoon.

QOTD: Cape Town, South Africa (or else Landour, India)

B: protein shake, coffee with half & half

MS: plain Greek yogurt with fruit compote

L: Costco chicken skewer on 1/2 pita with hummus and tzatziki sauce

AS: protein muffin (??)

D: the piece of spanakopita that I skipped last night because I was at my calorie ceiling

have a great day, all!

Maddymoe2
on 4/13/21 6:04 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning everyone! Melody, I am so happy you get your staples out today. I know it's not been easy.

I had my second pfizer shot yesterday. I had a hot bubble bath last night with epsom salts. That always knocks me out! I went to bed last night around 7 pm and slept until 5. I just felt exhausted yesterday. I am not sure how I feel this morning. My arm is just a little sore, maybe a bit of a headache.

QOTD- PNW- It's so beautiful here.

I am going to try IF. I have been inspired by Christina. My eating window will be 10 am to 4pm. I am excited to try and maybe it will get the ball rolling for me. I feel like I gain and lose the same 6 pounds every month. We shall see how this works.

Food for today-

B- fasting, so lots of hot tea and water.

L- albacore tuna with pickles, green onions, siracha

protein jello

D- shredded chicken with pico

Have a great day! I hope the sun is shining where ever you are.

Christina135
on 4/13/21 6:28 am

I am so excited for you! Seriously, it takes a little while to get used to, but...appetite correction is real! Super excited to see how you feel in a couple of weeks!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

Teenie
on 4/13/21 6:41 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Melody and Menuers,

I been searching for Quarters for Jim and I have found a few. I see Kelly got a few also so I hope we can get you close to complete. DH is digging through the chain jars as I type so as soon as he gets a list of the ones we got I'll let him know. I know Guam and Kansas for sure.

I was heading home yesterday to do some window washing but when I left it was cool and raining so that is my new plan for this evening. Does anybody else wash there windows thoroughly once a year and call it spring cleaning? My mom always did it so I do them once a year need it or not. That is so funny because DH hates it but once we get going he realizes how much dirt is actually there.

QOTD: La Fortuna Costa Rica near the Arenal Volcano.

Accountability: I had a half of a baked oat muffin some peanuts and a triple Zero Oikos yogurt.

TSS: 3 years 4 Months 1 days: 133.6 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato creamer

MS: Premier Caramel protein and berries

CB: Coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato creamer

L: Eggwich and Mock Potato salad

D: French onion Meatloaf and butternut squash ravioli

Exercise: 3.5 mile run (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I started a sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 544 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 527 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 299 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 129 views
Recent Topics