What's on your (photo) Friday menu?

White Dove
on 4/16/21 9:34 am - Warren, OH

That hair is so perfect for you. You look like you are a Hollywood star. Love the Star Wars wedding. That is so original and fun.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Christina135
on 4/16/21 11:10 am

Thank you!!! Last year was definitely the year to do the crazy hair thing! I appreciate your lovely compliment!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Melody P.
on 4/16/21 9:45 am - Amarillo, TX

You look so cute, I love your hair!

wrkinprogress
on 4/16/21 12:59 pm

Great picture,,,, it suits you! I could never pull off a bright color like that.

Teenie
on 4/19/21 6:40 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Wow we very rarely see photos of you. You are stunning.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Lisa91941
on 4/16/21 6:34 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning and happy Friday!

I had my follow up appt with my surgeon yesterday. Blood work is mostly great. Vitamin D and B12 are too high, but basically she said as long as I am able to sleep, she's fine with those numbers. Protein remains too low. Just by a bit. She wants me to add one all protein snack in a day. Thinking maybe I'll pick up a bunch of Chomps and add that as a morning snack. Other than that, I'm just to keep keeping on! Next check up is October, then I'll go to once a year.

The hubs had his second shot yesterday, and I get mine today. Hello World!!! I'm excited to be back out in ya and among ya! We have outdoor dinner dates every evening this weekend. The weather is supposed to be glorious here in San Diego and we are seeing friends we have not been near in the past year. There will be wine!!

QoTD: My glass is always half full. Even when I am knocked for a loop, I sit back, find the good and find a way to use that to resolve the situation. That and my obsessive tenacity.

Menu:

B: HB egg and 1/4 c cottage cheese

L: korean bbq pork. A tiny bit of low mein. 1 won ton (sharing the plate with my daughter!)

D: if my husband still feels good (covid shot) we have plans to walk into the village and I'll wing it. If not, tacos on egglife wrap, refried beans.

S: beef jerky, whisps

photos are from our trip. These are not my sons. But they seem to think they are and I get the pleasure of bonus Mama love:

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Emiepie
on 4/16/21 7:53 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Love the pics!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 4/16/21 7:04 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good morning Melody and Menuers,

This work day can not end fast enough because this idiot just spilled a 14oz dark roast coffee with creamer all over my office and it landed in my bag I carry with important stuff that is now I guess not important cause it is in the garbage. So that has me starting late and I am taking my friends calls today because he is out. I am sure 5:00pm will make it all better.

The church has a food truck Friday planned so we will be doing that for dinner. I just hope I find some good choices. I think the coffee spilled because I did not run this morning. It was rainy and cool so I stayed in bed. That was just someone paying me back for sleeping in I am guessing.

QOTD: I never thought about it but if being a pain in the ass has it's benefits I am in.

Accountability: Too much cheese.

TSS: 3 years 4 Months 4 days: 132.2 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Coconut creamer

MS: Premier Caramel protein and berries

CB: Coffee with SF CM coconut creamer

L: Red pepper no carb sandwich with cream cheese, ETBTB seasoning smoked turkey swiss cheese pickle and mustered

D: TBD

Exercise: Rest day

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I started a sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great weekend.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 4/16/21 7:54 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope your day gets better!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 4/16/21 7:27 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

That top picture cracks me up. Good luck getting the stimulator working. I hope it is a huge success ultimately.

We are in the midst of planning our remaining time in Florida (we leave in 3 weeks). I go to my place on Sunday for a 10 day visit with my SILs. Mike will come the day they leave and one day later we go to Fort Lauderdale for 2 days to visit with his son who is moving overseas for work. Back to my place for a few days, then we leave for Massachusetts stopping in Hilton Head for 2 nights, then 1 night on the road 1/2 way between there and home. Whew!

My view from the lanai right now:

QOTD: My slight OCD about eliminating clutter and the need to execute tasks once they are on a list (though sometimes I intentionally don't add tasks to a list to hold off on them, LOL).

TSS: 5 years

B: Coffee!!! scrambled eggs and cottage cheese

L: yogurt and berries

D: crab cakes

S: Nut thins with cottage cheese

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 364 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 291 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 388 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 480 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views
Recent Topics