Eat. Crash. Rinse. Repeat

sweetpotato1959
on 4/28/21 4:26 pm

Yep understand... anemia..blood count so low would not tell me til after i had received 2 units of PRBC's ,(was about 5 years after surgery..). then only told me what IT was up to.... asked me if was not tired... i answered with a question, when you work 60-70 hours a week aren't you tired? LOL> .am using a natural desiccated liver product for anemia.. organic. grass fed.... I use 4 a day and am slowly building..+ i like liver so eat it a couple times a week....it has all needed to fully absorb iron from entire diet, not just the liver... I do not have the intrinsic factor that is required for absorption...this is common to have a deficiency for people with A type blood.

Make sure you get your minerals all at night away from all other medications and iron.. zinc, d3, magnesium and calcium... Vitamin K2. I thought was gettng enough but minerals dropped significantly and i have lost almost all my teeth.. can not wear dentures.

loss ability- was caring for parents and neglecting self,... lost range of motion in right hip..did not realize tit l i went to pay a bll in courthouse and could not cli mb stairs with right leg steping normally. took about months to regain function...fully...

Do isometrcs to build muscle... increase protein up up up... probably should be trying for 90-100/grams a day... with your history....later denise

Denise
Utodc
on 12/7/21 2:44 pm
RNY on 03/23/17

Hi Denise.

I am still struggling with this. Been passing out all day. Ugh.

Never committed to this but I need to. Do you think about this like Atkins and being in ketosis?

I'm betting you're dead on here but I need to do this because my days are being ruined by this.

Thank you for sharing this as I try to figure out my problem.

Best,

D

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 538 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 275 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?