What's on your Saturday menu?

Melody P.
on 5/1/21 3:30 am - Amarillo, TX

Could t decide on these so thee are two memes today!

Good mornin menu friends! Hope that the day is treating you well so far.

I'm working on very little sleep so it promises to be a long day. My eyes are bothering me from the shots. They are better than yesterday so for that I'm thankful. I have bruises in both of em and lots of inflammation.

I'm not usually a fan of instant coffee but I found a brand that I just am crazy for. I ordered a sampler and will be ordering more once SSD kicks back in. It's a brand called Cusa. They are instant cold brew. Sooooo good. They also have tea and I really love the chai in that...which I found at a grocery store here. If you order the sampler it comes with a coupon for 50% off your next order. I'll be using that coupon! LOL. The samplers all you have to pay is shipping so while it's not really "free" it's a great way to try all the flavors. So far my favorite of the coffee ones is the lemon dark roast and the dirty chai...I'm really impressed with it and have 4 others I've yet to try. I use almond milk and froth it a bit with my little whisk thingy.

We'll likely be putting in the last two a/c units. My brother is supposed to come over and help my mom put a swing together that I bought my mom over a year ago...procrastination much? Hahaha

QOTD: If you had intro music, what song would it be? Why?

It really depends on the day. The last few days it'd be Falling in Reverse's Just Like You. A little bit of Not Mad Enough by Smith & Myers. I could go on and on ha ha ha

B: almond milk for my coffee...Just egg, chicken sausage and raspberries

L: salmon burger with a slice of GF bread and maybe some kind of veggie

D: I might have a little bit of turkey sausage and ???

S: popcorn, chai tea and maybe a banana

catwoman7
on 5/1/21 5:15 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

Looks to be a beautiful day, so I'll probably go for a bike ride later. Tomorrow we're going to Chicago - looking forward to that! Now they're saying there's little chance of rain on Sunday, but thunderstorms on Monday. UGH. We usually don't get down there until mid- or late afternoon on Sunday, and then we spend Monday walking around the Loop (after my doctor's appt) - but I guess we won't be doing much walking around. Boo. We'll have to hit the ethnic grocery stores outside of downtown or meet up with some cousins I guess. But that's OK, too. I'm excited that I got our favorite hotel for $69 a night on hotwire. Unbelievable - evidently they aren't filling it with business travelers like they were pre-COVID, because it's never that cheap Sunday-Thursday nights (that's even cheap for a weekend, when they get the leisure travelers). Not only do we like that hotel, but it's near a Pita Inn (a local chain in the Chicago suburbs). It's Middle Eastern fast food, but I love it...

QOTD: I'll have to fill this out later. My brain hasn't turned on yet this morning.

B: vanilla skyr with raspberries, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: yogurt pie

AS: either a protein muffin or a skinny bagel with cream cheese and a L&F yogurt

D: asparagus, 2 oz ham, small sweet potato. And maybe the rest of my low-fat coleslaw (about 1/2 C left)

ex: biking

have a great day, everyone!

Lisa91941
on 5/1/21 8:05 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Slept in a little after a very late night. I can't remember the last time I stayed up til 2 am. It did give me time to get lots of water in. Dinner was amazing last night and being with my son is good for my soul.
QoTD. Yikes. Hard one for me. I've used this answer before. I'm sticking with I am Woman by Helen Reddy. I don't always know what I'm going to do, but I go forth confident that I can figure out whatever is thrown at me.

menu today is on the fly. But I have beef jerky with and I'll try to make good choices!

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

MadisonRose
on 5/1/21 8:07 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Happy Saturday all! Not much planned for today other than cleaning my house, maybe a little shopping and I'd like to get a walk in on the trails around my neighborhood since it's so nice out. Today marks two weeks that I have been doing IF without cheating. I've been sticking strictly to my eating window. I also find it funny how I stocked up on all of this SF chewing gum to help me through the fast since I chew a lot of gum anyway. Well these last two weeks I haven't chewed the first stick of gum! Haha

QOTD: Oh geez I haven't a clue on this one. Too many songs! Lol

B: fasting until noon. Black coffee, hot tea and water

L: protein shake & maybe some Ezekiel toast w/peanut butter

D: leftover salmon and cauliflower rice

S: L&F Greek yogurt & an apple

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

White Dove
on 5/1/21 11:16 am - Warren, OH

i stocked up on herbal teas and after the first few days, did not drink any. Lost 4.5 pounds first week and nothing the second week. Not hungry and lots of energy.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Christina135
on 5/1/21 8:50 am

Mernin' errybody, happy saturday!

QOTD - Easy one for me. "Be Yourself" by Audioslave.

Breakfast- fasting, so hot black coffee and water

Lunch - not sure, but thinking I will either do a tofu scramble or a grilled vegan cheese and some soup. It's rainy here.

Snack - mint chocolate kale smoothie

Dinner - Making some lentils, gonna focus on veggies with it. I need to feed myself well. Been too much out to eat food, and I'm feeling sluggish.

I hope you all have a great Saturday!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

lmfontana4
on 5/1/21 9:46 am
RNY on 03/24/21

Hi All,

my daughter and I went for our 2 mile walk/hike yesterday. I still get pretty tired on the walks, but my kcals are still 500-600 range. But I recover nicely and can still do stuff around the house later. So better recovery. I had another great week of weight loss, down another 4.3 lbs this week!

today I am going to mow the lawn for my exercise. We have plans to go to the bird store to get more food for my daughter's Quaker parrots. Other than that not a lot of plans for today.

QOTD: Let the Bodie**** the Floor by Drowning Pool. I like this because it is a take no prisoners song. I am not really this way but would like to be a little more forceful if I want something

B: 1/4c F&L Greek yogurt

L: 1/4 c keto Buffalo chicken casserole

D: Buffalo wings ( no breading) - this is my sons request for dinner

S: 1/3 c sf pudding

1 protein drink

wishing everyone a splendid Saturday

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Partlypollyanna
on 5/2/21 3:10 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Qotd - Meredith Brooks "*****"...although maybe just an instrumental in the workplace, lol, I know the words and can singalong in my head. #the90srocked #lilithfair4ever

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 5/2/21 5:25 am
RNY on 06/03/15

nice to see you here!!! You've been missed!!

Melody P.
on 5/2/21 6:04 am - Amarillo, TX

It is good to see you posting!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 531 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 501 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 388 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 204 views