What's on your Tuesday menu?

Lisa91941
on 5/11/21 6:35 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Back at my desk and hoping for a busy day. Sales were terrible while I was out yesterday, so I'm gunning to make up for that. I've got nothing except work this wee****il Friday, so not much to post here!

QoTD: really short hair. My hair is stick straight and thin. So my Mom had it cut real short and the only thing that made it different than my brother's is his little dippity doo flip on the front. Ugh. What was she thinking?

Menu: All leftovers. All day. Love that. Lots of chicken to eat up.

B: Chipotle chicken bowl, no rice

L: Chicken saltimbocca w/ steamed veggies

D: roasted chicken & onions, a few bites of cornbread stuffing.

S: 1 oz beef jerky, 1 oz cheese crackers if needed. One pc of chocolate if I behave the rest of the day.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Julia S.
on 5/11/21 12:37 pm - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- A pixie cut in grade school, my Mom loved it and I hated it. I'd always wanted long hair I was trying to grow it out and my annoying brother told me this neat trick, you wrap your hair around a comb and pull. So there went my hair...

It looks like the restrictions on the gym are gone. Just don't know if I can get a lane in the pool.

Beautiful day today supposed to get up to 76, I've already done my walk. The window is open and there is a slight breeze...

I have a mammogram and ultrasound scheduled for next Wednesday. Always stressful and the waiting for results is the worst thing. Having had 2 rounds with breast cancer it always stresses me out. The last one turned out not to be cancer but only found out after a biopsy and surgery, but it was OK because I had breast reduction surgery so now I'm actually symmetrical, instead of one cup size difference.

I need to get back to work.

Have a great day everyone! Hope you feel better Mel.

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

lmfontana4
on 5/11/21 4:14 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

Hello

i discovered the BariatricPal website recently. I like that people have rated the different products. However, a lot of the products are costly. Does anyone have any other website or products that have high protein, are tasty, but not so costly?

QOTD: do you remember the Dorothy Hamill haircut? It looked cute on my sister so I thought I should have one also. Big mistake since it wasn't cute on me. I think I was in third grade.

B: 1/4 c F&L Greek yogurt

L: 1/3 c Italian round roast, 2 baby carrots

S: protein drink, 1 sf chocolate pudding cup

D: 1/2c keto lasagna in a bowl

V/W: Bariatric with 45mg iron, 3 calcium chews. Water on track

E: my daughter and I went to a new place for a hike. It was suppose to be 2.2 miles but after a couple of mis-turns it was 3 miles. Really beautiful with some bouldering.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Julia S.
on 5/12/21 6:43 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

I'm not a fan of Bariatric Pal, they have lots of items that show a lot of protein but in reality it is protein that doesn't work for us. They use hydrolyzed collagen which is of no benefit to us. I ditched all of their products a costly loss and won't buy from them again. I sent them an email and they were like basically like so what. This was when I was right out of surgery and searching for protein sources. If you know what you are looking for I'd check Amazon.com, and Walmart.com I've found good prices at both. I've also found stuff at Grocery Outlet. After surgery I found out I was lactose intolerant, and I'm also sensitive to soy protein so I look for things with whey protein isolate in them. If you want a shake I'd recommend Syntrax Nectars the flavors are great and you can buy a sampler to find out which flavors you like. I like Roadside Lemonade and Fuzzy Navel. There are some bottled clear protein drinks I can tolerate but the taste isn't great. Protein2O and Clear Protein, they have an after taste. Good luck.

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

ronaldshow
on 5/13/21 7:50 am

chicken soup all day long

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 366 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 301 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?