What's on your Saturday menu?

Melody P.
on 5/15/21 3:50 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning and happy weekend to everyone!

No big plans for the day and I hope it stays that way! I have to admit I felt like crap yesterday and my head feels the same today. The exhaustion is real with the Covid vaccine! We do have to go get my mom's prescriptions from Walmart. Forgot about that.

we also do need to start organizing the garage where the washer and dryer are. The new set will be here the 26th...not sure if we'll do that this weekend or start this coming week.

QOTD: Hamburger or Taco?

p****aco all the way. So many options!

B: just egg, shredded potato and vegan cheese and coffee before

L: 4 chicken nuggets and raw broccoli....bbq sauce

D: pork tenderloin and zucchini with onion

S: cauliflower and maybe popcorn...coffee if needed or a chai.

catwoman7
on 5/15/21 5:33 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Weekenders!

looks like we have a rainy day in store, and not too warm, either. I'm meeting a friend for lunch at Panera. I was originally planning to bike over there, but now I guess not. Wasn't counting on this icky weather. So I'll go over to the gym beforehand and do the weight machines. Nothing else on tap for today although I told myself I'd watch these three videos I currently have (DVDs from the library) by the end of the weekend. All I've done so far is watch about 30 minutes of one of them. I guess I have my work cut out for me. I really need to get these done (or else return them unwatched) because my documentary film class starts on Monday, and he's having us watch an overwhelming number of films, so I'm going to be spending a huge chunk of my evenings for the next three weeks watching movies. Not that that's a bad thing, of course - but it kind of precludes any additional movie-watching.

QOTD: oh tacos all the way. I especially love those little authentic street tacos - and they're not too bad as a meal for me, either (250-ish calories, depending on the filling). I haven't knowingly eaten ground beef in about 20 years, although I do enjoy an Impossible Burger or Beyond Burger occasionally with all the fixin's, but that's maybe only four or five times a year.

B: plain skyr with strawberry/blueberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: You Pick 2 at Panera Bread. I'm thinking one of the soups and the strawberry/poppyseed chicken salad (180 kcal for the half-sized one).

AS: 1/2 protein muffin and a L&F yogurt

D: maybe a serving of one of those salad kits - I have about 2 oz of deli turkey left that I can diced and throw on there

have a great Saturday, everyone!

Lisa91941
on 5/15/21 7:55 am
RNY on 10/29/19

good morning! Had a great time at my friends last night. Noshed a bit and had a bit of wine. They all had pizza, so I ate a bit of toppings and few bites of the cheese plate she put out. I also snacked on some bbq potato chips. That's the first time since August 2019. My husband was like "oh no, there go the flood gates!". LOL. I think I behaved myself well.

Today is grocery shopping and then an afternoon play date for brown dog and black dog with a neighbor. Should be fun.

QoTD: Taco! Hands down. I most prefer the original "white girl" tacos I grew up on. Fried corn shell, ground beef with taco seasoning. Cheddar grated and put right next to the meat to melt, top with iceberg lettuce and tomatoes. But I have definitely upped my taco game in the last few years and enjoy them in most varieties.

menu:

B: chicken breast and 1/4 c cottage cheese

L: we'll be out doing chores, so TBD

D: bourbon bacon sausage (1) with grilled halloumi cheese and roasted cherry tomatoes

S: not sure, we'll see if I need it.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

lmfontana4
on 5/15/21 12:05 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

Hello All,

it was weigh day today. Down 1.8lbs. I was happy with that since I didn't get my walking in everyday. I will try to be more diligent. I start back to work tomorrow so it will be a new reality for me with eating and exercise routine. Today will be relaxed day. We are going to look at vinyl records and return a few items.

QOTD: it is funny we had a similar discussion at my house but the question was "if you could eat as much of any food without negative implications what would it be?" I picked tacos because there are so many variations that can be prepared. So definitely tacos.

B: 1/4 c F&L Greek yogurt

L: protein bar vs. keto lasagna in a bowl

S: protein drink, sf chocolate pudding

D: 1/3 c Italian round roast, 2 baby carrots

E: 2 Mile walk

V/W: on track

have a great day everyone.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 368 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 289 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 463 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 378 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 289 views