What types of mushy foods did y'all try?
If your not familiar with Shelly this is a great place to start she has many recipes that make each stage palatable. The world according to eggface
HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.
on 6/1/21 1:48 pm
Agree with Teenie - try everything on Eggface's blog--she is the best.
Otherwise... Plain Greek Yogurt and Ricotta were just basically my base ingredient for 99% of my foods I mixed them with millions of herbs spices, sauces, protein powders, etc... to make sweet and savory meals. Personally I had a hard time with eggs and couldn't really tolerate them until a few months in so those were off limits.
- High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
- High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
- Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
- Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
- Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)