What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Queen JB
on 6/1/21 2:10 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Morning all! It is back to work for most of us today, I imagine? I have such a love-hate relationship with 4 day weeks. Love the 3 day weekend part but just hate trying to cram all of my work into 4 days. I'm hitting the ground running with a bunch of meetings first thing in the morning and hope to get a chance to catch my breath this afternoon.

QOTD: Do you like your neighbors? We really don't know our direct neighbors anymore, after 2 out of 4 moved in the last few years. But Grim's close friend from HS lives 3 blocks away and it is great to get together with her and her husband regularly. So happy to have good friends around the corner!

How are my AMAW folks doing today? I did pretty well... I added a few extra meat based items to stave off the hunger and also added some milk to my coffee without thinking (oops!) but I'd call it a success. The fact that I did not touch the giant plate of brownies sitting on the kitchen counter from last night's party is nothing short of a miracle.

Today's plan is more of the same. Meat meat meat! Should be even easier since I will be in the office today so no refrigerator temptations!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Melody P.
on 6/1/21 2:41 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin JB and everyone! Thanks for getting us started!

It promises to be a long day as I've gotten very little good sleep. Lots of pain.

Lots of rain here in the past 72 hours. One storm alone dropped 2+ inches on us in less than an hours time frame. All together I think we got around 3.5 or 4 inches of rain. We are water logged to say the least. It's feast or famine with the weather here lol.

I see my psychologist today and boy do I need it. I won't be able to get in again until July since she works at a two week diabetes camp for kids this month.

QOTD: well...most of them we like. One of them happens to be a drug dealer whose girlfriend threatened to shoot my mom 5 or 6 times over my mom calling him out for doing so. Just **** people. We also have a house that's abandoned to the NE of us. I want to move so so soooooo much. Most of our neighbors are decent though. The newest ones across the street have bunnies and chickens and we enjoy watching them. They've even let us pet the chocolate colored bunnies they have. So so so cute! The little girl(she's 7 or 8) really likes my mom and I foresee he playing with my nieces this summer.

Today's food is up in the air. Food kind of went out the window and a lot went into my mouth. I hate going to the cemeteries. Esp my grandparents and uncles. It just a reminder they aren't here anymore. I find no comfort in it at all.

B: just egg, brisket, a tbs blue cheese and a small low carb tortilla - coffee before

L: probably much like breakfast except no just egg

D: ???

S: popcorn, yogurt and maybe freeze dried apple

Queen JB
on 6/1/21 1:58 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Yikes, those neighbors sound like it is def time to move! How about somewhere out of TX while you are at it, haha.

KalesD
on 6/1/21 3:27 am, edited 5/31/21 8:27 pm
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning

Not going to lie - when I saw ?what?s on your TUESDAY menu? I was like ?how is it only Tuesday..?

QOTD: I live in a condo building with 7 other families. We?ve only been here since Dec 2020. The woman directly below us is very sweet. The woman directly behind us is a little eccentric, but is also wonderfully nice and trains service dogs.. the one she has right now is so adorable. He gives me kisses all the time. The people to the side of us are loud and often have guests over. They are very religious and we can often hear the bells they use to pray - they apparently pray right around the dogs dinner time and the bell sends her into a barking spiral.. I only have interacted with one other couple in my building - I actually used to work with this woman before she retired.. so it?s nice to have a familiar face around! Her dog Peggy is also super adorable.

b: fairlife latte

S: 120g cottage cheese, 7g PB, 50g berries

l: 25g ham, 25g Turkey, 2 laughing cow, 2 mini peppers, slice Swiss cheese

s: tbd
d: BBQ chicken salad

S: tbd

e: headed for a run shortly before work

vitamins: I take a prenatal vitamin (one from Costco) 2000iui Vitamin D, 250mg fish oil,500mg b12, b50 complex (once weekly)

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

Partlypollyanna
on 6/1/21 4:45 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Haha, you sound like me, I can tell you the name of all the dogs on the street,ost of the little kids and none of the parents, Other than " oh, you're "insert kid or dog name" mom/dad"

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

KalesD
on 6/1/21 4:49 am
RNY on 09/30/20

I don't know any of the children's actual names.. but I have given them names.. but I can tell you what kid (and dog) live in what building.. ??

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

Queen JB
on 6/1/21 2:00 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Aw my old landlady had a dog named Peggy! You know how dogs and their owners look alike? Well, Peggy was a veryyyy old Bassett Hound who took about 15 minutes to climb the one flight up stars up to her place. That should give you an idea of what my landlady was like ;)

Partlypollyanna
on 6/1/21 4:55 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning and happy june 1! Time moves strangely and simultaneously "it's only June" snd "how is it only June" are in my head!

QOTD - I have the best neighbors behind me and to the left and all around me, enough to wave and and ask how are you, make occasionally chit chat, reserved enough to not be in my back pocket. The house on my right just went on the market, the owner died last year snd it's been empty for more than a year. It's listed 100k under the comps and it's not moving -- in an area where everything else is selling over list! I figure there must be something in the disclosure..on the other hand it did go on the market Thursday before a long weekend so I won't be surprised to see it go under contract this week. Most people I know that have sold lately sold in under a week.

Menu today is

coffee with half snd half x3

1.5 eggs (I have an egg white left over from my ricotta cake)

3 breakfast sausage links

Buffalo bratworst

small piece of ricotta cake

my goal for the week is to plan, weigh and track everything, staying @1200 cal, under 50 carbs and to work out every day. Today is a TRX class.

Mid 60s and sunny today and I am still off, so my only real plans are a book, the back deck and the trx class.

Have a great day everyone!

Jen

Teenie
on 6/1/21 7:22 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good to see you posting Jen. Your exercise always inspires me. How's the Handstand going?

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Partlypollyanna
on 6/1/21 7:33 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I have moved on to handstand push ups! Neve thought that would be a thing I could do, lol. On the other hand, I still can't do a normal pull up so always something to strive for!

Jen

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 441 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 406 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 273 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 298 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?