RNY on 11/21/16

O.M.G!!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 182 GW 175

supershopper
on 6/10/21 4:40 am

Happy birthday grim!!!

yall have fun

QOTD: it was my birthday in may, I wen to have pedicures with my mom and then sushi with DH. it was good.

did well last night- just had a shake with fiber one on top and didn't eat more which I wanted to do but didn't.

I have two interviews with people for jobs at my company today, so I will have two video calls I will need to put normal clothes on for.

food:

7AM Coffee/water

8AM B: chicken sausage/laughing cow cheese and fiber tortilla

water

11 AM snack: yogurt?

2PM-last of fish soup, im burnt out

5PM- shrimp I think (offering shrimp or plant burger for dinner) if neither are accepted he will have sandwich

8PM- TBD

I would like to go to the gym again (I did 1 mile and legs yesterday) but I'm not sure I can get it all in. if not, I may do the leslie Sansone walking thing on youtube.

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

catwoman7
on 6/10/21 5:24 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

well getting on MFP this week has motivated me to really double down on this weight loss thing. Unfortunately, I read last night that your activity selection (sedentary, light, moderate, whatever) means however active you are BEFORE intentional exercise, which means their original calorie goal for me was too high (it seemed somewhat low - but definitely do-able. But now....???). I exercise pretty much every day, but it's all intentional. Otherwise, I am lying around on my couch. So I had to change my activity level to "sedentary". Ouch. So this is going to be a challenge. Although I suppose I'll get used to it after awhile. And it'll encourage me to keep up with my exercise.

It's going to be another scorcher today, so I'll be inside - watching movies for my class, of course. But this morning, I will exercise, since that'll bump up my calorie goal a bit (I normally don't eat back exercise calories, but factoring in the extra 200-ish calories they give me for an hour of biking/water aerobics, I'll STILL lose weight - since I've lost weight - albeit slowly - at that level before....). Not sure whether I'll bike or go to water aerobics, but I'd better decide soon, since water aerobics starts in an hour - and if I bike, it needs to be soon because it'll be way too hot if I wait too long.

QOTD: except for DH, all of our birthdays fall in May through October, so we were able to get together for an outdoor (restaurant) dinner. DH's birthday is in December. I can't remember what we did - we may have just ordered a pizza or something and ate in. Poor guy! Oh - and happy birthday to Grim!

so here's the menu. 1400 calories on the dot. Boo. Took awhile to get this to work out since I'm having a couple of things that are a bit heavy on calories. But I can add another snack somewhere if I exercise hard this morning, which I will.

Have a great day, all!

Emiepie
on 6/10/21 5:56 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and happy Friday-Eve! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GRIM!!! JB- I hope you're feeling so much better.

QOTD: I went to work but it was a pretty good day anyways.

TSS: 6 years, 9 months

B: SF latte, Pear, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Spinach salad with deli turkey and feta, carrots, SF pudding and a honeycrisp apple

S: Protein puffs, mixed nuts, an apple and yogurt

D: Shredded pork, cauliflower with cheese sauce, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1395 Protein:111 Carbs:117 Fat:58

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 6/10/21 6:14 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

Well happy Birthday to Grim. Hope you all have a great day celebrating. I am making this quick cause I got a big meeting at 9:30 then it should be smooth sailing till I get out of here at 5 to start my long weekend. Looks like our friend is brining the twins for pool time tomorrow so the fact I could not find a road trip is now a non issue. Babies in the pool will be a great day. I'm gonna try to remember to take some photo's so you can see how big they are getting. They're around the 10 month mark and growing quickly. It so cute seeing them coming into there own.

I have been having trouble with my Race Joy app for some reason It will not track me. Today it didn't even give me the option to turn it on. I am so glad there is a manual option so I just use the apple tracker and get a good idea of the time even though it is not down to the second. Has anyone every used Race Joy do you have any tips?

QOTD: I honestly do not remember. It was in December right after Thanksgiving so I think we were still very locked down. I am pretty sure DH got me my airpods though so that was a nice surprise.

Accountability: I had one Justine's Dark chocolate Cashew Butter cup and a nature Valley Biscuit with Coconut butter.

Accountability: A bunch of snacks. I know I had a Carb conscious bar before I hit the bed but I also had hickory smoked almonds and chicharrons.

TSS: 3 years 5 Months 30 days:133 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: Carb master Cinnamon bun yogurt, and mixed fruit.

CB: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

L. Turkey meatballs and snack select.

D: Leftover crockpot Jen's Lemon chicken that was very good and will be added to my repertoire of crockpot meals.

Exercise: 3.5 mile run. (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I started a sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

cheapskate
on 6/10/21 6:39 am
RNY on 03/30/15

Lobster rolls!!!!! Ugh! Now I'm really coming

Queen JB
on 6/10/21 3:36 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Yessssss.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Lisa91941
on 6/10/21 6:46 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning and Happy Birthday to Grim! Maybe we'll get a chance to meet and eat meat in July!

Busy day at work. And need to find a new employee. or 3. Argh! I drank a bit of my feelings last night, but I did not eat them. I was ultra low calorie due to all the stress, so the ****tail barely blipped on my total day. Today, I will own these feelings and not let them take me down!

QoTD: I'm early April so I've had two in quarantine. The first was very quiet and we did nothing. The second we had the kids over and had fun dinner and my daughter made me a dessert for lunch at work and a different dessert for dinner. I don't eat much cake, so she make me Spanish Wind Tort. Meringue and fresh fruit. Yum.

Menu:

B: hb egg, 1/4 c cottage cheese

L: 3 oz pulled pork, 1 tbsp asiago dip

D: 4 oz chicken breast filet, 1 tbsp asiago dip, coated in crushed pork rinds and air fried. 1/2 salad mix

S: 1 oz beef jerky, 1/2 svg Parm Whisps

Calories 749, protein grams 85, carbs 19 grams. Room for an extra snack if I need it.

Peace everyone. I gotta go look at resumes. Ugh.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

cheapskate
on 6/10/21 6:52 am
RNY on 03/30/15

Sooooooo I've been MIA for a long time. I'm a retro peep. Not to brag, but I won the firs AMAW.

i had COVID and then pretty serious long term COVID and ended up with a 25 pound regain :( I'm to the point now where the doctor says I'm good to work out carefully.

so a bossy person AHEM said to come back to the daily thread and she's probably right.

So I don't have a menu to post. It generally involves a lot of Diet Coke and a protein shake.....

Lisa91941
on 6/10/21 6:57 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Glad you are feeling better and back in the saddle!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 485 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 443 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 452 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 395 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Forum Search Error & 404