What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 6/18/21 1:57 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

This is a bridge Nikon...supposedly between a point and shoot and one of the interchangeable lens ones. I loved my old cannon P&S but I've grown to like this. It has settings that "fake" some of the results of the fancy interchangeable lens ones, it's light ans easy to carry, doesn't fit in my pocket but does in my purse! And since it's fixed lens, I've never run into any problems having it at an event.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 6/18/21 4:21 pm - Amarillo, TX

I have a bridge canon camera as my point and shoot. I also have a less expensive DSLR in the canon serious. My dream is to have a mark camera...that may be a pipe dream! LOL. That or a mirror less system. Some day I might be able to do it but it's going to be a while.

I love my bridge camera. I like that it has all the stuff I need most of the time. I shoot in raw on my DSLR so it's something you have to edit...which I secretly love to do!

Partlypollyanna
on 6/18/21 6:24 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I would lobe to take a photo editing class.

My only editing skills

are "crop". But if you only have one..that is a useful one!

Jen

Teenie
on 6/18/21 7:51 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Love the Photo's it's a shame Alums have such a short life.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Partlypollyanna
on 6/18/21 1:52 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

So short! I haven't cut them down yet because I was reading that if you leave them they get very golden. We shall see!

Jen

Teenie
on 6/18/21 6:58 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

So glad it's all good new on the Mom front JB. I missed you all yesterday however DH had an appointment with Pain Management and I really needed to be there. Plus this is the first one that had been scheduled at a time I could go without interfering with work too much. It is a shame they can't find him relief even after the stimulation implant. They actually told him to just turn it off and they will have the Abbot rep come in and do a reprogram. We will keep plugin away. We have a friend that it has worked for but said it took a couple months to get it right. Fingers crossed for both DH and Melody that this thing helps soon.

I been busy in the evenings this week with Hair appointments, bible study, and baking for the church bake sale. So glad DH is there to taste test because I do not want the extra calories. Tonight I need to make some Ultimate Chocolate cookies and brownies. I am so much an over achiever in everything I do. I know I am baking way to much but I can not stop. I'll try to remember to take pictures for next Friday. I will do a display of one of each kind so you can see everything I made.

QOTD: Platform Shoes, I was in the second grade and Mom would not buy them for me. I had friends that would bring and extra pair so I could wear them. I also Loved Chocolate Cru**** was like Yoohoo but was in a tall crush bottle.

Accountability: After I ate my Chicken thigh dinner things just didn't sit well so there was no snacks or room for them.

TSS: 3 years 6 Months 7 days:131.6 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato creamer

MS: Baked oat muffin, and berries.

CB: Coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato creamer

L. Jen's crockpot Lemon chicken and snack selects

D: Grilled meatloaf with cheese on the Aldi Keto bun.

Exercise: 3.5 mile run. (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I started a sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great weekend.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

Here are the shoes I chose to wear today. I think it is going to be a long day.

Here are some new Keto product I picked up this week and I am loving them

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Melody P.
on 6/18/21 7:03 am - Amarillo, TX

My stimulator is with abbot too. I don't understand how it worked so well in the trial and not really much at all now. I'm so sorry your DH is dealing with this as well. I don't know about him...I'm assuming it's the same with him...I just want to live a freaking normal life! I want to be more active. I have had it reprogrammed once and I guess in a bit will get it done again. It really is a let down.

Teenie
on 6/18/21 7:39 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

It took my friend 4 reprograms to get it right. My DH is still very active he just works through the pain. However there are a lot of things we can not do like we used to because of it. No bike rides, even car rides are limited he can't sit very long. He is tall like you so with his knees propped up it is hard. His pain is also my pain because we are limited on what we can do. I explained to pain doctor yesterday how it effects our lives. I asked about Medical Marijuana for him but DH does not want it because he is a gun owner. Pain management said it's and option but gave him more pain pills instead. We have been at this since January 2015. I wish we could get a break.

Melody P.
on 6/18/21 4:24 pm - Amarillo, TX

There are certain things I can and cannot do. Sitting is hard for extended time periods and I can't mow or ride my stationary bike without paying a hefty price. Walking can be hard for me too...it really just depends. My doctor said that I might have permanent nerve issues with my sciatic nerve stuff.

Lisa91941
on 6/18/21 7:27 am
RNY on 10/29/19

We can't wear open toe shoes at work. Really limits the fun options for summer time!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 540 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 292 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics