What's on your Monday menu?

Melody P.
on 6/21/21 4:49 am - Amarillo, TX

Missing you JB! Hope you are ok!

well today started off with our power blinking. So I've been up since 3. Not far from when I usually wake up though.

Today we are supposed to have a high of 75 after 102 yesterday. Supposed to be back up to 100 tomorrow or the next day. Fun fun...

Didnt make it far into the soccer games. The first one was forfeited by the other team due to lack of players. We tried to wait but it was just to damn hot. I literally got so hot I almost threw up on the way home. I hate to feel like the heel but it was just too too hot. Even with cold water and umbrellas. Thankfully that's over.

my brothers MIL decided to leave next weekend instead of this weekend. So we have the kids only 3 days this week. I agree with those that responded yesterday. To make a long story short my mom is afraid they'll take the kids away from seeing her. Only because of something that happened with my grandparents and an aunt. It's a hot mess but it's something my moms seen happen and she lives for these kids so I have to be careful in how or what I say. My brother would never do that, she knows it too but it's still a fear.

Hoping to get a walk in this morning. We might get some rain so it'll depend on that.

QOTD: what is your favorite non food pick me up?

pictures of cats! Making something with chainmaille. Just being creative helps.

Accountability yesterday: pretty decent overall. I did have a serving of popcorn so the carbs were higher than I'd like but still below 50.

B: JUST egg, 1 tbs blue cheese, chicken sausage and coffee

L: 1.5 oz boneless beef rib and 1 weenie

D: not sure on this yet, maybe more ribs but may add some riced cauliflower

S: cheese sticks, 1 tbs natural peanut butter and ???

KalesD
on 6/21/21 5:12 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning!

I had a fabulous weekend.. Saturday I went for a longer run and Sunday we went for a 2 hour kayak.. was so glorious to spend so much time outside!

Back to the grind this morning.. I thankfully

only work 4/5 days this week - and I have a to do list a mile long and so much to prepare for with this new job starting in two weeks and being on vacation immediately before it! I am both super excited and nervous for this new adventure!

QOTD: exercise. When I'm feeling anything but content exercise clears my mind.

b: fairlife latte

s: 120g cottage cheese, 7g PB, 60g strawberries and 10g bran buds

l: 25g ham, 25g Turkey, 2 laughing cow cheese, 2 mini peppers and a slice of Swiss cheese

S: tbd

d: salad and a protein -- haven't decided what yet

e: did some yoga this morning as today is a 'rest' day for me.

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

Partlypollyanna
on 6/21/21 5:36 am, edited 6/20/21 10:36 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Happy solstice, everyone! We're also having a one day cool down, which I will enjoy with the doors and windows open, at least this morning!

QOTD - a good chat with a friend; several of my hilarious ongoing text strings, making plans (even if they are far away in time) and getting in a workout all help tremendously.

It's going to be a very busy week work wise, I"m going into the office for the first time since August/September on Wednesday, I have tons of workouts and book club.

Menu today is

Coffee + half and half X 3

PB Toast

Skry

Italian beef

Ex - I've done my elliptical session and I'm going back to aerial yoga today (I'm masking).

Have a great day everyone! Here are a few pictures from Winter Solstice @ Stonehenge a few years ago.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

White Dove
on 6/21/21 9:28 am - Warren, OH

Awesome pictures

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Emiepie
on 6/21/21 5:46 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! It's Monday, it's payroll.... The day will fly right by. We had a pretty relaxing weekend, mostly stayed indoors because of the obnoxious heat.

QOTD: A nice bubble bath.

TSS: 6 years, 10 months

B: SF latte, Pear, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Buffalo chicken sandwich on Chompie's bread, carrots, and a honeycrisp apple

S: Protein puffs, mixed nuts, an apple and yogurt

D: Shredded chicken, cauliflower with cheese sauce, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1450 Protein:116 Carbs:130 Fat:56

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

(deactivated member)
on 6/21/21 5:52 am, edited 6/20/21 10:53 pm
RNY on 01/01/14

OMG I want a bubble bath !!!

Yummy yummy :) :) could w possibly hav candles ? Such a dream :)

b- tea w skim milk and truvia

l- enchiladas chicken w chicken breast ff sharp cheddar slices ff retried beans lowfat corn tortillas and ff sour cream guacamole fresh salsa and a bit of " real " Mexican fresh cheese on top

I'm getting a bit more relaxed on my fat limitations- for instance I took my Dad out for a Fathers day dinner and ordered a pizza ...,a veal Milanese and also calamari as an appetizer... so pretty fatty .

I couldn't eat much but he enjoyed it :)

Queen JB
on 6/21/21 6:04 am
RNY on 07/20/15

So it's Monday, huh? I had no idea, lol. I was on vaca for 3 days, then sick time to care for mom for 2 days, then the weekend... and today the City of Boston has off for Juneteenth, so I have lost all track of days!

My weekend was nice, though. I finished a lot more on the craft room (yay!) and actually got to use it to make a few little things. The yesterday we had my parents over for a low key backyard BBQ. Today I need to get myself together for a new week--food shopping, meal prep, and sadly... I will have to face my work email (noooo!) to prep for some meetings this week.

QOTD: Lots of things! Talking to friends, petting my kitties, shopping, hanging with Grim, making art, listening to music, going for a walk, reading a book, listening to a podcast...

Food today is not super planned out, but I think it will be:

B: Protein Coffee

Mid Morning Snack: Turkey Meatballs & cherries

Lunch: TJ's Chicken Shawarma

Dinner: Steak & Squash

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Greateight
on 6/21/21 6:22 am
RNY on 08/29/18

How was the lobster on Friday?

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Queen JB
on 6/21/21 6:33 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Didn't get there til Saturday, but it was magical! We found a new favorite spot in Mattapoisett :)

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Greateight
on 6/21/21 6:37 am
RNY on 08/29/18

I've never had a roll, because I hate mayonnaise, but its what my Mom got at Woodman's.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 541 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 296 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 128 views
Recent Topics