Th Gross out factor
on 6/29/21 3:56 pm
Have you considered going back into treatment for your alcohol addiction?
You worry us all when you are drinking again. You know your addiction doesn't allow you to be a casual drinker.
Can you quit on your own? For how long?
I sincerely hope you can find a program that works for you.
- High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
- High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
- Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
- Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
- Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)