What's on your Monday menu?

Melody P.
on 7/5/21 5:21 am - Amarillo, TX

hope all the US members are enjoying a three day weekend!

Nothing much at all planned today. Not even sure we'll leave the house other than for a walk or two.

I've got to start moving more. I'll hurt just as much sitting as I'll be walking. I found a desk/sitting elliptical at the thrift store not long ago that i'm going to start using every day too. I set it up in my room.

I'm at a loss for a QOTD so feel f eye to ad one.

B: JSUT egg, Gorgonzola, chicken sausage and coffee

L: Gazpacho and a L&F yogurt

D: probably GF fish sticks and a veggie of some kind

S: popcorn, cheese and a PP shake

Emiepie
on 7/5/21 5:37 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! No long weekend for me this year, and it'll be a busy check day. We didn't do much over the weekend so I got in some relaxation time.

TSS: 6 years, 10 months

B: SF latte, Jimmy Dean sausage scramble and an apple

L: 1/2 turkey sandwich, SF pudding and a pear

S: Protein puffs, mixed nuts, an orange and cottage cheese

D: Shredded chicken, cauliflower with cheese sauce, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1483 Protein:138 Carbs: 107 Fat:57

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 7/5/21 6:00 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

We're taking care of my minister friend's cat for a few days, so we were over there at 6:30 this morning. Of course, she'd vomited. There was some cleaner there that my friend left out - it said to remove the vomit (duh!), get the spot wet, spray the cleaner on, scrub it in with a brush, then after two hours, vacuum it up. Well, she has no vacuum (she's a renter, and other than the family room where the kitty vomited, the floors are all hardwood. I remembered that we had one of those little Dirt Devil vacuums, so I was going to go back over there later this morning with it, but i couldn't find the stupid thing anywhere (we also have almost all hardwoods). We'd "inherited" it from one of our mothers, so maybe they wanted it back - or maybe I gave it to one of my sibs who have carpeting. Oh well..I guess I can go scrub the spot again with water and that brush to at least get the cleaner out. Anyway, that was the highlight of my day, I guess. Otherwise, I'll just be hanging around in the house again. It'll be beastly hot out today, and with this swelling and bruising, I really don't want to leave ANYWAY. That's fine - I have a lot of class readings to get caught up on.

This menu is likely to change later on today, but here's where we stand now. Have a great day, everyone!

wrkinprogress
on 7/5/21 6:15 am, edited 7/4/21 11:16 pm

Happy long weekend to my US menu friends!

It's back to the grind for me today so I decided to come post quickly and fess up that this weekend was just terrible foodwise.. ughhh. I'm generally very good at sticking to plan but NOT EVEN CLOSE in the last couple of days. I'd lost just over 30 lbs in the past 3 months doing Optifast and had been cleared to add in 2 meals a day so my food choices are key. I stepped on the scale Saturday morning and was up 4.5 lbs in 2 days which I pray is jus****er weight! Needless to say I was disappointed and panicked...... and for some reason just threw the weekend out the window by eating a little of this and a little of that, including some Brookside chocolate and chicken fingers with Blackened ranch dip. Soooo back on plan today with shakes and one healthy meal!

B - Optifast

L - Optifast

D - chicken breast, broccoli, mushrooms

As much water as I can drink.

catwoman7
on 7/5/21 9:14 am
RNY on 06/03/15

most if not all of that is water. You would have had to have eaten 15,750 calories above and beyond what your body needs to gain 4.5 lbs, so there's no way you would have eaten that much in two days. It'll probably be gone in a couple of days.

wrkinprogress
on 7/5/21 9:27 am

I hope you are right. It was pretty hot over the past week and I tend to swell up in those conditions. Fingers crossed it comes right back off! I definitely didn't eat that many calories.

KalesD
on 7/5/21 6:18 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning!

My vacation was fabulous - and I've made it through the first few hours of my shift at the new job. My brain is fried already.. but so far I'm loving it!

b: proffee, 1/2 English muffin with 1/2tbsp PB

s: 120g cottage cheese, 7g PB, 65g strawberries

l: 66g chicken, 1 slice Swiss, 1/2 red pepper 2 laughing cow wedges

S: cheese string and pickles

d: tbd

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

wrkinprogress
on 7/5/21 6:48 am

Congrats on the new job. Great to hear you are enjoying it.... that's the key!

Lisa91941
on 7/5/21 7:37 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Also enjoying a three day weekend here. But we have to pack up the RV campsite and go home and clean it today. Boo. But I need to get back on track. I've nibbled a few bad things but done lots of walking and biking. But I can't excuse the alcohol this weekend. I had good intentions yesterday, and then switched to oh a glass of wine is fine...which turned into three. Ugh. I will see how much damage I did tomorrow morning on the scale. Why are my official weigh in day's Tuesday? I'm always weighing coming off a weekend.

Other than that, today is clean up, laundry, organize and rest. I work tomorrow and then I am off to take the kids to CT for a week. I need to be well rested. I see snap on my agenda this afternoon.

menu

B: egg, streak

L: beef jerky, Whisps

D: chicken jalapeño sausage, coleslaw

And I'm going to push, push, push water and Gatorade Zero and flush out my system.

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 532 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 514 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?