Whats on your Wednesday Menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 7/21/21 8:19 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I can't imagine trying to persuade someone to eat something they didn't want to, anymore than I would push a ****tail on someone that declined. You never know why they are making the choice they are (and shouldn't need to know).

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

cheapskate
on 7/21/21 11:16 am
RNY on 03/30/15

I have a friend who always tries to guilt

me in to eating crap I shouldn't. Just one, or I'm already skinny it won't hurt....she's my oldest friend and I value so many other things about her but I have to Steele myself for visits.

i was always the "fat friend" before and she hasn't been able Successfully navigate the change in dynamics

siberiancat
on 7/21/21 8:48 am - COLUMBIA CITY, IN

qotd: not really interested in space flight.

TSS: 11 yrs, 4 months

I've been doing Weigh****chers for 3 years now to stay at goal weight and find it easy to meet my protein requirements. It's been good for me tracking with their point system.

B: Hot Protein drink

S: bannana and WW homemade pumpkin muffin

L: meeting at work - I ordered Jimmy Johns (never been there) turkey lettuce wrapped (no bun, no mayo) and brought some honeydew from home so I don't reach for chips.

S. Some kind of fresh fruit

D: Probably puree pumpkin with 0% Fage plain yogurt and vanilla protein powder, pumpkin pie spice mixed together and sliced apple to dip the mixture

S: Kay's protein BBQ chips

I don't come on here often since I'm doing WW but I do check RNY group out a couple of times a week.

Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery

siberiancat
on 7/21/21 8:50 am - COLUMBIA CITY, IN

qotd: not really interested in space flight.

TSS: 11 yrs, 4 months

I've been doing Weigh****chers for 3 years now to stay at goal weight and find it easy to meet my protein requirements. It's been good for me tracking with their point system.

B: Hot Protein drink

S: bannana and WW homemade pumpkin muffin

L: meeting at work - I ordered Jimmy Johns (never been there) turkey lettuce wrapped (no bun, no mayo) and brought some honeydew from home so I don't reach for chips.

S. Some kind of fresh fruit

D: Probably puree pumpkin with 0% Fage plain yogurt and vanilla protein powder, pumpkin pie spice mixed together and sliced apple to dip the mixture

S: Kay's protein BBQ chips

I don't come on here often since I'm doing WW but I do check RNY group out a couple of times a week.

Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery

Sheila_H
on 7/21/21 9:06 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning menuers!

Late post for me.

That meme! LOL. Dieting is totally a buddy system. I always go off track when I'm with my gfs with all the dessert. They know my sweet tooth and no will power when it comes to sweets. As long as it's once in a while and not regularly I'll be OK.

QOTD: Not with these billionaires who can do so much better with their money. They could even donate to government space programs which are tight on money. But if NASA offered a spot and I had to train for it, not just show up and get on/get off, then I'd be totally up for it.

My meals yesterday

• B: fast
  • L: 2 Costco egg bites
  • S: ratio protein yogurt
  • D: TJ shrimp stir fry
  • E: 20 minutes cardio + 40 minutes weight training.

Happy hump day!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

lmfontana4
on 7/21/21 9:31 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

Hello Hello

my hip is feeling a bit better but still not ready to workout yet. The chiropractor did an adjustment to my hips but I didn't really appreciate a difference since I was feeling quite better when I woke up. Either way I am happy I am not so painful today.

QOTD: I never really desired to go to space. I wouldn't spend money on it unless I was a billionaire

B: triple zero Greek yogurt

L: white fish with 4 green beans

D: Greek chicken with cucumber salad

S: protein shake, frozen Greek yogurt

E: none ??

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 342 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 380 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 473 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 390 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 5 replies · 21 views
Recent Topics