What's on your (last) Monday (in August) menu?

Melody P.
on 8/30/21 5:47 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone. Hope the week is starting out well for all of us.

Not to much planned today. I slept better than I have in a long while but woke up in intense(r) pain. I guess it's a trade off that I can't win at lol.

My stomach is bothering me this morning. I'm going to do a week of full liquids to try and get my mind into the whole thing. Sometimes it's easier to not have to think about things. I don't really buy into the pouch reset stuff but I'm looking at it as a mind reset. I've really let myself go...again. I know my neurosurgeon will recommend losing weight so I'll just start now.

QOTD: if it were up to me, which it isn't, my house would be much more "artsy". My mom likes cutesy stuff which isn't my thing at all. I like all sorts of art. I have a painting a cousin did in my bedroom that I adore. It's really what ever moves me or makes me think. Not one type of art does it all for me.

B: PP shake w/banana

L: fairlife shake

D: PP shake

S: yogurt and broth

Partlypollyanna
on 8/30/21 6:27 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Whatever approach works best for you to get your mind on track, that's the best approach! You've got this!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Christina135
on 8/30/21 6:21 am

Merning everyone, Happy Monday!

QOTD - I like art that moves me. I don't think it's one specific type. Just something that grabs me and makes me feel something. Can't pinpoint it to one type.

Breakfast - fasting (back at it hard, I gained three lbs), so hot black coffee and water

Lunch - shocker no plans, but something out with hubs. Maybe gonna look for a good salad, something delish

Dinner - Taco monday! Last dinner with kids, so tacos with all the fixins, vegan ones for me

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Partlypollyanna
on 8/30/21 6:29 am
RNY on 02/14/18

It's nice that you and the hubs are at the same place so you can have a lunch break together like that!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Christina135
on 8/30/21 7:55 am

It is awesome. It's just hard picking a damn place to go. NEITHER of us like making a choice on where to go eat.

Christina

Let it begin with me.

Greateight
on 8/30/21 7:08 am
RNY on 08/29/18

I think it was national dog day last week.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Christina135
on 8/30/21 7:54 am

It was, I posted all 5 of my babies on IG and FB. Although, lets be honest those dang dogs live the life. As they should, they are all rescues. Not sure if they rescued me, or I rescued them most of the time tho. They are pretty damn fantastic!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

Greateight
on 8/30/21 8:21 am
RNY on 08/29/18

I tried (and failed) to copy a picture of my sister's dog.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Melody P.
on 8/30/21 8:37 am - Amarillo, TX

Your pups were adorable!

Teenie
on 8/30/21 6:35 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Jen and Menuers,

Thanks for starting us off Jen it is great to see you.

Well vacation was great. Diet not so much but vacation was great. We enjoyed the beach, Pontoon boating, but mostly just enjoyed the company of everyone who we were there with. I did do a lot of cooking while I was there but I love to do it so not a burden. I was like a short order cook and did egg quesadilla and maple sausage one morning after I ran. They loved them. One day I roasted some hot and mild sausage to go with a pasta dinner someone was making. One day I cut a bunch of pears someone brought down from there tree and another lady made pies out of them. I do not know how to make pie crust. And one afternoon I made 15 burgers with cheese and bacon and farm fresh tomatoes and hauled them down to the beach for everyone's lunch. Don't tell me I'm not a food pusher.

We returned home Wednesday and on Friday we headed to Lake Erie for a fishing trip. We limited out so that means Fish Taco's will be hitting the menu soon. We also caught a few steelhead that I smoked and we enoyed Saturday pool side with some fresh Maryland corn.

All and all a great time off but now it is time to get back to life. I do have a bit of a head cold. I did go get a Covid test just as a courtesy for work and I have been masking in common areas so not to alarm anyone. I was not around anyone with it but playing safe.

QOTD: I never nail it down to an exact type. If I see it and envision it in a particular area of my home I buy it. All my art work is bought on a whim. I never go out and actually say I need a piece of art today.

Accountability: I was out of control but I am back on it today. I believe I am up in weight because I stopped taking my thyroid pill for about a month so I am back on it and I'll see if it helps.

SS: 3 years 8 Months 19 days:140 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: Light and Fit Greek Tiramisu yogurt and berries,

CB: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

L. Jimmy Dean egg Frittata and snack select

D: Beef shank and garlic wings.

Exercise: 3.1 mile run (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great week.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 486 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 446 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 454 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 396 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 111 views
Forum Search Error & 404