What's on your Tuesday menu?

Melody P.
on 8/31/21 10:00 am - Amarillo, TX

I'm being referred back to my neurosurgeon who will likely refer me to another neurosurgeon that does do spinal fusions.

Yay.

in happier news the shoes my mom got me arrived today! I'm a crazy pet lady.

Emiepie
on 8/31/21 12:25 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Cute shoes!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

lmfontana4
on 8/31/21 3:49 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

Hello Peeps,

I had a busy weekend (my weekend ends on Tuesday since I have Monday off). Friday was my son's bday, I over indulged on cake and felt crappy for the rest of the night. But we had a good day. My son got to choose what we did and he picked movie and dinner. We saw The Candyman, which I really liked. Be warned there is some white people bashing (almost all characters are black). However, I didn't think it detracted from the movie. Good plot, good acting. Jordan Peele (Us and Get Out) has made another great pyschological thriller! Saturday, my daughter and I went on a hike. Sunday we went to a friends lake cabin to kayak. then Monday, another hike and back to school shopping with my daughter. The clothes shopping was more exhausting then the hike! Junior girls shirts are mid-riff baring or super baggy so my daughter was having a tough time finding something she liked. I guess I am lucky that she doesn't want to show off her belly. Did you know that "mom jeans" are in style for the teen crowd? Weird. They also make them "high waters". Does everyone know what that means? My kids didn't. I just remember being a teenager and making sure the pants were long enough to wrinkle slightly on top of the shoes. You wore high waters when the hem of your pants were short and around the ankles.

QOTD: Spring in Eastern WA can go either super rainy or hot, fall is unpredictable, winter is dark and cloudy with rain or snow. Summers are hot but I love the bright sunny days. In order, summer, fall, spring, winter. I think spring and winter are a toss-up.

B: Triple zero greek yogurt, cold brew coffee with sf vanilla syrup, sf chocolate sauce, ff half n half

S: Protein oats with collagen added

L: chicken andouille sausage with 1/2 c rice n beans

D: 1/2 c Santa Fe Chicken

S: Frozen chocolate greek yogurt with blueberries

E: None-hair appointment after work.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

catwoman7
on 8/31/21 6:48 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

we called them "high waters" when I was a teen, too. Or "flood pants". Must be a generational thing.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 363 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 283 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 388 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 479 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 399 views
Recent Topics