First time back on OH in about 10 years.

(deactivated member)
on 9/9/21 7:47 am, edited 9/9/21 12:47 am
RNY on 01/01/14

I just don?t think I can b anything but b real . To the best extent I can understand it ... that?s why I post because sometimes I get very interesting feedback.

I?m not trying to portray or represent ANYTHING..... I post because it helps m 2 live my best life ... keep eating right , exercising and posting my my menu motivates m to try harder regarding my career ..... my finances and other important, mature adult stuff .

I'd really like 2 b successful having a family ... maybe even to try for a truly supportive and loving and forever faithful marriage . That truly is my dream and I'm not going to let fat- frustration steal it from m .

LeonaCR
on 9/13/21 6:37 am

Welcome back!

JerseyJim
on 9/13/21 12:28 pm - Sayre, PA

Thank you!

HW: 418 SW: 386 CW: 225 GW: 210

Alexpope
on 9/13/21 9:43 am
RNY on 10/21/20

Hello and welcome back I have been here almost a year and this is all I have known but I have to say that I found the most helpful people here to answer my questions. Our support group leader suggests facebook I found this site to have more knowledge and helpful as well as responsive people. You get a lot of arguing on facebook groups and sometimes your questions have to be approved before posting. Waste of time for me. Contrary to what one replier said I have not seen moderation here and I don't think the forum is overly moderated. In fact I have come across posts from the past that should have been removed and were not. So I really think that this type of site is great for resources and information but just a little slower than facebook which is good! I actually shared the site with my support group and many of them come here now to "lurk" and read. They have found more helpful information here than anywhere else and this is coming from people who had surgery years ago. I hope you decide to stick around and share your experience with us. I am only right at a year (next month) but boy has it been a wild one.

JerseyJim
on 9/13/21 12:31 pm - Sayre, PA

Thank you for your response. As a matter of practice, I avoid Facebook as much as possible, so there is no chance I would enjoy posting on any WLS forum on that platform. This place suits be just fine now that I have acclimated myself to the fact that it doesn't have the throughput that it used to have. Also, I agree with the moderation. I've been informed that the "moderation" is actually just members blocking other members from posting on a thread they started.

HW: 418 SW: 386 CW: 225 GW: 210

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 571 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 364 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 278 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 461 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 377 views