What's on your (whoops) Thursday! Menu?

Lisa91941
on 9/9/21 11:50 am
RNY on 10/29/19

I have not read this one, though I read a lot her work. I wonder if it will cycle to me through my group of girlfriends that exchange books?

Sheila_H
on 9/9/21 11:54 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

OMG, so depressing. I loved the Alaska sceneries and made me wanna go visit...but jeez louis so depressing. Almost as depressing as the Four Winds.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Partlypollyanna
on 9/9/21 11:56 am
RNY on 02/14/18

SO DEPRESSING....Four Winds was too but I read that in one day because it was so good but not this one.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 9/9/21 3:33 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin JB and everyone.

What a ****ty night I had. I'm just so groggy and my head was/is swimmy feeling. I laid back down and half way passed out. I had a crappy dream and woke up feeling worse. When I went to make breakfast I accidentally almost burned the house down. I skipped taking the the heated pan off the stove top when I spray the nonstick spray...yeah...the spray caught on fire. Oddly enough it didn't wake me up fully. The pain is just off the charts at night lately. Same story different day. I've also got a bad headache this mornin.

qotd: 4 years.

b: JUST egg, cheese, chicken sausage, yogurt and coffee

l: protein bar

d: ???

s: ???

I wanted to share this picture. A man in Australia couldn't attend a beloved aunts funeral due to lock downs. He live streamed his sheep in this formation to the funeral. I just think it's so sweet.

Greateight
on 9/9/21 5:02 am
RNY on 08/29/18

I saw the video of those sheep, so cool!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

momyshaver
on 9/10/21 3:44 am
VSG on 06/28/17

HOLY COW Girl! I am so glad you are ok! I hope that the pain improves. I deal with chronic pain in my lower jaw ever since I fell and shattered my jaw and had the surgery, etc. It seems to get worse as the day goes on and there really is nothing anyone can do since I cannot take NSAIDs. I already take gabapentin and something for muscle spasms, which I think helps some but it is always there so I have resolved to work on distress tolerance until my state legalizes medical MJ (wishful thinking in my state). It is such a hard feeling when such a high level of pain is same story different day and no one can really help. Hang in there please.

Melody P.
on 9/10/21 5:30 am - Amarillo, TX

Boy do I feel your post...in Texas it's pretty much not gonna happen with the medical marijuana. It would help so many freaking people.

I take a muscle relaxer and something called belbuca. It's an oral patch you put on the inside of your cheek. It helps a wee bit for a few hours then nada.

I'm to stubborn to give in :o) thanks!

Emiepie
on 9/9/21 5:12 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Happy Friday-Eve! JB- I hope the meeting with your new boss goes well and that you get much needed support.

QOTD: 7 years

TSS: 7 years

B: SF latte, Pear, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Chicken salad, carrots, and a pear

S: Protein puffs, mixed nuts, an apple and yogurt

D: Pulled pork, cauliflower with cheese sauce, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1467 Protein:128 Carbs:132 Fat:51

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Greateight
on 9/9/21 5:27 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning everybody!

I know that this is a relatively minor complaint when Melody literally has to get shots in her eyes, but the encroachment of mayonnaise into the college football world is incredibly disturbing to me.

I was perfectly happy with insurance companies and Dr. Pepper, but then, last year, they had the Duke's Mayonnaise Bowl. Incredibly disappointing to work all year only to be rewarded with a trip to a Bowl game honoring the devil's condiment, but easy to avoid- there are all sorts of Bowl games.

Well, now, Dukes is a major college football sponsor. Lily from AT&T level. The fields are literally covered in (CMGI generated) mayonnaise logos. They are even having mayonnaise eating contests before games.

I've followed college football for almost 50 years and I never thought that I would watch a fourth quarter crowd overview only to see drunken frat boys holding open 64 ounce Mayo containers in the stands. If smuggled nips of Wild Turkey were good enough for your grandpa, they are good enough for you boys - put away the mayonnaise.

At 11:00 I'm taking Marilyn to the doctors, hopefully to start figuring out what happened last week.

Marilyn made fish tacos last night. We didn't do a great job labeling on the way back from Florida, but we think they were Pompano. So Yummy!

QOTD: I joined about three and a half years ago. OH was listed as a resource in my booklet from my surgeon. Literally the first thing that I read was a women posting that her husband kept cheating on her with slimmer women and she wanted to know if she was physically able to do a certain thing to retain his interest, given her rearranged anatomy. Well that scared me off for a couple of months. But I've been around ever since. I be been lucky to meet 5 people live.

breakfast : protein bar

lunch: fish tacos

dinner: Hello Fresh

have a great day all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Melody P.
on 9/9/21 5:32 am - Amarillo, TX

Holy crap your post made me laugh! Thank you for that!

wishing Marilyn the best today at the doctors! Let us know how it goes!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 366 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 284 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 462 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 378 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 284 views