Oh my oh my oh my .... Iââ?¬â?¢m bringing them HOME!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/9/21 2:13 pm, edited 9/9/21 2:16 pm
RNY on 01/01/14

I was offered two ... left on the border without parents or anyone.

It?s very scary because they probably actually HAVE a family .... but anyway theyre little babies two lil girls ones only a few months old the other is barely over a year .

I feel honored to even b given the opportunity to raise and educate them .

I?m so scared they?ll get taken away .... but what matters is what the kids need :) . I?m actually starting 2 feel like a mother :) :)

ladygodiva1228
on 9/9/21 5:09 pm - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

I'm going to be real honest with you. I know how much you want children and be a mother, but this whole situation does not sound legit. If they are children left at the border I would bet to wager they do have parents and sooner or later they will want their children back.

Who offered you the two children? Do you know they weren't by chance kidnapped or something?

Be careful this really doesn't sound right.

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

hollykim
on 9/9/21 6:44 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On September 9, 2021 at 9:13 PM Pacific Time, Veggiewoman wrote:

I was offered two ... left on the border without parents or anyone.

It?s very scary because they probably actually HAVE a family .... but anyway theyre little babies two lil girls ones only a few months old the other is barely over a year .

I feel honored to even b given the opportunity to raise and educate them .

I?m so scared they?ll get taken away .... but what matters is what the kids need :) . I?m actually starting 2 feel like a mother :) :)

I don't think anybody legitimAtely is " offering" anyone "free " children.

this is human trafficking or something even worse. How much are you paying for the privilege of being " given " these children? Something is very , VERY wrong here.

(deactivated member)
on 9/10/21 7:49 am, edited 9/10/21 1:02 am
RNY on 01/01/14

The US government gave m them to ? foster ? and hopefully adopt legitimately . They say 97% of the girls thrown over the border are never looked for by the birth parents .

I was surprised too how easy and fast it happened..... but babies need parents not orphanages obviously.

my biggest concern is zero family support and hurt lonely babies who just can?t stop crying

( it?s not hunger I really am feeding them changing the diapers cuddling all the time .... but they keep howling ... have no clue what2 do

im almost feeling like they?re fetal alcohol syndrome or drug damaged unloved Russian babies . I?m getting zero affection or even interest back .... just constant never ending all day all nite crying.

ladygodiva1228
on 9/10/21 10:16 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

Sorry Ava, but the US Government does not give people babies found at the boarder. You would have to registered through an adoption agency or foster agency and even then those agencies do not deal with children found at the boarder.

There is a long process just to be a foster parent in US I should know as 15 years ago my husband and I took a 6 month state required course to be foster parents. Between background checks, fingerprinting, home visits prior to getting a child and everything.

I don't know if you fell off the wagon again or what, but please seek help.

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

hollykim
on 9/10/21 1:39 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On September 10, 2021 at 2:49 PM Pacific Time, Veggiewoman wrote:

The US government gave m them to ? foster ? and hopefully adopt legitimately . They say 97% of the girls thrown over the border are never looked for by the birth parents .

I was surprised too how easy and fast it happened..... but babies need parents not orphanages obviously.

my biggest concern is zero family support and hurt lonely babies who just can?t stop crying

( it?s not hunger I really am feeding them changing the diapers cuddling all the time .... but they keep howling ... have no clue what2 do

im almost feeling like they?re fetal alcohol syndrome or drug damaged unloved Russian babies . I?m getting zero affection or even interest back .... just constant never ending all day all nite crying.

this is what children do , Ava. All the time. You are already in over your head.

sweetpotato1959
on 9/13/21 1:50 pm

NO ALL children do not do this all the time.This is not normal.. AVA does and will need someone to help her sooth these children. am too far away to assist.

They are frightened.(oldest one) . they understand nothing..except love and gentle touch.... try playing espaniol lullaby's(whether hey are familiar with the ones you play will not matter the language familiarity will help comfort the oldest one.... and sing to them in English...play will be needed to comfort and soothe the girls..

sweetpotato1959
on 9/13/21 1:42 pm

Sounds like they will need constant, stimulation, and care ..sounds like drug babies...mother was drugged, either voluntary or involuntary... Mother may have been so bad out of it,(meth) may not remember she had a baby..If this is the case expect this to last 2-6 months. You will require help so you can sleep part of the time..I have seen this happen before with grandparent receiving a grandbaby from their child. That beautiful young lady is very brilliant and turned out to be a beautiful young woman..

. . . if you are sure they came to you legitimately... .give them love. strokes soft music and plenty touch...begin them a safe detox program,, maybe cilantro.or parsley.they come in drops... do not give them any injections until they are responsive and you can determine their wants/needs.

Deb366
on 9/13/21 10:15 am
oh are you fostering? best of luck to you and the girls. Must be so hard for them and for their parents whereever they are. Such a sad situation. Take care of your heart too.....love them to pieces, but also remember they could leave....fostering is a very difficult job. And if they are not even citizens they could end up ....well you know.

Currently 125  pounds
(deactivated member)
on 9/16/21 3:21 pm, edited 9/16/21 8:48 am
RNY on 01/01/14

Were sort of doing ok . I wash their little backsides twice a day so there's no itching or rashes .... I change the diapers literally ten times a day but its important to keep Lil ones very clean n healthy . They seem to like and trust the cats much more than me but thats ok ... I like cats too and they totally tolerate the babies biting their ears pulling their tails .... If you or i tried that theyd kill us ... But a baby apparently can do whatever she wants . I think they both like the heartbeat thing .

There's a ton of sleeping around w kitties .

Bigger issue five days from now there's a mandatory apartment visit . They gave m a list - individual bed for each child a crib also a pram built for two kids ... And a bouncer ??!!! I seriously have to build two cribs ??!! Of course ill do it but the babies are much happier snuggling in the big bed with me and the cats .

They've really quieted down and started looking ( and crawling ) around .amazing how quickly they develop and adapt .

I'm trying to make and freeze fresh baby food now ... Spinach , home grown beet greens banana puree and tiny sweet carrots ...

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 420 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 422 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 137 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
Recent Topics