What's on your Sunday menu?

Melody P.
on 9/12/21 2:20 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone. Hope y'all are doing ok.

I loved the adjustable bed and I'll be ordering it Tuesday. After last night cruddy sleep...or lack there of...I am excited about it. A part of me feels like a money pit...that's just something I've always felt like. I also cleaned the bathroom.

Not a lot planned for the day. My brother and his kids are coming over for lunch. I just started some pork for carnitas in the crock pot and will broil them before we eat. Not really following a recipe so I hope they turn out good.

I'm feeling very rough this morning. Gonna be a long day.

QOTD: I saw that Halloween candy was out so it brought this up in my mind. Which holiday's candy choice is your favorite?

I'd have to say Easter then Christmas. I love jelly beans and peppermint.

B: JUST egg, cheese, chicken sausage and coffee

L: Carnitas, fiesta style cheese and maybe a taco shell

D: likely same as lunch

S: ???

Mel

White Dove
on 9/12/21 4:32 am - Warren, OH

I am so excited to hear that you are getting that adjustable bed. I love mine so much. At Christmas, Brach sells these peppermint nougats.

I can never resist buying a bag of them and end up eating all of them in a few days.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

KalesD
on 9/12/21 6:10 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning!

I am tired. This schedule is stealing my sleep. I'm totally ready to head into the week of 8 hour shifts and time to go to the gym! It's been 3 days since I've exercised and my brain is craving it (lack of sleep has me craving other things.. but I'm working hard to resist!)

QOTD: Christmas candy for sure!

b: fairlife latte, 1/3c egg whites, 7g light cheddar, 1/2 an English muffin and 1tbsp salsa

s: yogurt, berries, honey and granola

l: mushrooms, onions and steak

s: grapes and Turkey kielbasa

d: salad with shrimp

e: none today.. honestly just no time. Maybe do some stairs at work on my break!

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

catwoman7
on 9/12/21 6:17 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

Super humid this morning and storms this afternoon and evening, so I won't be biking today. I'll have to think of some other cardio to do. I'm getting sick of youtube videos, but I don't really have any other options - and I need to do something. I also need to do some work for one of my organizations, plus get some stuff done for my (hopefully...) upcoming trip to Italy. There's some form to fill out and I think i have to upload a couple of documents (it's still three weeks away, but I don't want to wait untili the last minute...). I also need to watch the rest of the movies I've been interested in watching (as part of this film festival I bought a virtual pass to), since the festival ends at midnight tomorrow. And classes, of course - lots of reading.

QOTD: I'm not a big candy person, so no particular holiday....

B: plain skyr with strawberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: leftover Chinese-style stir-fry vegetables with baked tofu

AS: protein muffin or wheat crackers with hummus

D: leftover sweet potato/cauliflower/chickpea curry

have a great day, everyone!

cheapskate
on 9/12/21 7:41 am
RNY on 03/30/15

How about house walking? I also like Leslie Sansone 22 minute burn on you tube

catwoman7
on 9/12/21 7:49 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I did one of Keoni Tamayo's videos (Reps to the Rhythm). He's got a 30-minute fast walking one that's my absolute favorite - it seems whenever I'm not up for exercising, I start this thing and get in the mood pretty quickly - so - that's the one I just did!!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 489 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 344 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 429 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 32 replies · 395 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 100 views
Recent Topics