What's on your Thursday Menu?

Queen JB
on 9/16/21 1:20 am, edited 9/16/21 2:04 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Happy Little Friday! And in my life of crazy ups and downs and I am starting today, UP :) I mean yesterday was still a lot but I had a really nice 'win' at work yesterday that made me feel very good. And I slept really well last night, too, so I am ready for an awesome Thursday.

Also excited to add that my weight still continues to drop, slow and steady. I am down 4.5 pounds since that weird stomach bug a few weeks ago that took my appetite!

QOTD: Do you have any ways to "treat yourself" when you need to be kind to yourself, that are not food related? This is not my strong suit... looking for suggestions!

Food was better yesterday.

B: Protein Coffee

S: Costco Egg Bite

L: ?? not sure - going out with a colleague

D: Aidells Chicken Sausage

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Partlypollyanna
on 9/16/21 3:30 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning and yay for jr Friday!

QOTD - pedicure, new candle or if I really need to treat myself a spa day (usually a massage and body scrub or body wrap).

Not a lot on the agenda today, busy at work and I'm trying to adapt to make some adjustments to my schedule so I can switch around some of my pilates classes. We'll see how the rest of September goes.

Menu today

coffee plus half and half x 3

Skyr

taco meat with cheese

filet with blue cheese, I think

Have a great day everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 9/16/21 4:04 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin JB and everyone.

My appointment went ok yesterday. She upped one med to try and help me sleep. Started it last night and got a whole 22 more minutes of sleep than the previous night. I'm running on fumes. Yesterday I felt like crap from lack of rest so today'll be much of the same I fear. My sleep score was actually lower last night than the previous night. I tried to get a nap in but all I did was lay there. Yesterday I tried to take a serious nap and took two Benadryl and nada. Ugh.

Not much planned for the day. We have to pick the kids up today from school...we'll only have them for less than an hour until my brother gets off of work. We have them until 6 tomorrow and I'm just hoping they are not going to be fighting. Wishful thinking LOL.

QOTD: I'm at a loss for an answer here. I've never had a manicure or a pedicure...never had a massage and I can't now due to the spinal cord stimulator. Sometimes it's making chainmaille, it's something that can relax me.

B: JUST egg, cheese, chicken sausage and coffee x2

S: L&F yogurt

L: not entirely sure what yet

S: 1/2 cup pumpkin spice Cheerios

D: thinking GF fish sticks and some Mexican street corn(without mayo...it's a frozen mix)

Here is an updated picture of the ornaments WhiteDove ordered! The dreamcatchers just need feathers and I need to think up a few more ornaments.

Mel

Partlypollyanna
on 9/16/21 4:22 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I stopped using the sleep trackers/sleep score because it felt like too much pressure. I didn't need my fit bit to judge me...or to tell me that my sleeping patterns are sucky. Hopefully the new bed will help you!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 9/16/21 4:53 am - Amarillo, TX

You're completely right. I take it with a grain of salt most times.

Mel

Amy Liz
on 9/16/21 9:04 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I was thinking the same thing - I would be so obsessive about that!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 182 GW 175

cheapskate
on 9/16/21 4:26 am
RNY on 03/30/15

Ugh. 2 more days. I try not to wish away my life but.......

QOTD: i used to do a pedicure but I'm trying to let the nails grown out and not look so damaged. I love to eat out. No dishes!!! But we live far from restaurants. Well, i guess i better figure something out.

went to a steak house last Night. Had grilled chicken and went to have green beans and they tasted really sweet so i left Them. I can't make chicken juicy enough at home to eat so i can only eat It when I'm out.

today:

shake

coffee

turkey soup

half a burger

maybe something else. I have some yogurt i should eat but don't want to :)

KalesD
on 9/16/21 4:30 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning

I am off today. It feels amazing to have absolutely no expectations and nothing to do.

QOTD: pedi, mani, walk my dog, coffee and a good book, take a hot bubble bath with a nice bath bomb, go for a drive and sing as loud as I like..

no menu planned today tbh.

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

supershopper
on 9/16/21 4:47 am

Hi all today is my friday!! yay just need to get this work done today and will be OFF all weekend - i think.

food still been pretty good. I broiled shrimp last night with laughing cow cheese and a bit of blackened seasoning and they were soo good. had in a low carb tortilla

the power went out in 1/2 the house last night? just half... so fridge went on extension, fan on extension but i couldnt sleep then i was sweating to death apparently the AC was also out. so about 2 am it randomly came on... still i am warm and didn't really get to go back to bed.

i will weigh to see the damage from the cruise tomorr or sat.

QOTD: i shop for the business. that way i get new inventory and I get to buy pretty things

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Emiepie
on 9/16/21 5:19 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Happy Friday-Eve! It'll be busy the next few days. It's payroll processing and fumigation prep.

QOTD: I like bubble baths.

TSS: 7 years 1 month

B: SF latte, Pear, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Tuna packet, carrots, pudding, and a pear

S: Protein puffs, mixed nuts, an apple and yogurt

D: Sausage scramble, toast, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1511 Protein:133 Carbs:135 Fat:51

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 496 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 352 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 435 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 32 replies · 399 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 105 views
Recent Topics